Wincest. Green text, reposts, pics. If you need help getting nudes from fam or advice kik me at dontuwanna95

Wincest. Green text, reposts, pics. If you need help getting nudes from fam or advice kik me at dontuwanna95

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/756437658/#q756438243
m.soundcloud.com/gwandvaka/so-che-sei-stanco-ma-ho-voglia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for brother/sister stories

Bump. Any chicks on to share tonight?

Bump

It's your friendly neighborhood Columnfag here. Sup, faggots?

Is Webster on here and lurking? I have some more questions for you girl

Repeating 800s and no one comments? I miss old Sup Forums.

Holy fuck. Didn't even notice. Could add a roll to the thread. If you pist roll and get dubs or better send nude to fam. Don't roll and then pussy out either weak ass bitches

I need the last of this story dammit

Bumping for this

>Last of this story

But it's not over? Anyways. Go here.

Tinyurl com/Columnscrusade

Add the dot. You're welcome.

Thank you so much

Bump for greatness

A million thanks to you sir

bump bump bummity bump bump

Ex, her name is Citlally Venegas.

Did you guys see the greentext of the the guy who said he fucked his Italian cousin? That was hot af

I missed that one

looking for more of this girl, she's in my class.

You like her? I saved the pictures he posted

anyone interested seeing my mom's feet?

Yes

She's hot. Got nudes?

Found the thread in the archive

thebarchive.com/b/thread/756437658/#q756438243

No he didn't post any. Here's the the link to the thread though:

Bet she has a cute body

Thanks bro

What do you think of it

pic taken in summer

Very fucking hot

How old is she?

Got more with less on? Less than panties I mean

sadly no

That slut turns me on so much.

Listen to this as you look at her pics m.soundcloud.com/gwandvaka/so-che-sei-stanco-ma-ho-voglia

Proceed

Holy shit, I saw my aunt’s underwear today! I had to drop by her house to give her some paperwork(related to her job) I knocked on her back door(glass sliding door), and she came out of the bathroom as she was putting her robe on! I saw a great view of her sweet pink and white striped panties! I had to look away so I didn’t look like a creep, but GOOD LORD! She has such a great ass(no pics because beta) Just firmly grabbing a handful of her ass and squeezing is on my bucket list.

Nice

If anyone has any advice on how I could achieve my dream of groping my aunt’s ass with out going to jail, I’d really appreciate it.

Bump

Hit me up. Op here

Kik is trash, why not post here? Free advice for all?

Not one size fits all

>she's in my class.

that's not what your mom says

She is nice. She traveled a lot, but settled down. I don’t know, what do you need?

Main image is too small. I can't read that.

Post more mommy
Are you fucking her ?

yea sure buddy

Walked in on my ex gf from high school with her little brother balls deep in her.

Kik flattymaddi got caught fucking her cousin

Early 20s now.

Have two older brothers, used to blow them both pretty much literally every day in my childhood.

AMA

(If the question is Are You Hot the answer is no I'm chubby pale and plain)

That's hot. More details maybe?

You mean Webster by STL? Yeah I'm here more often than I honestly should be. What's up?

how did it start?
how hold were you and them?
m or f?

I mean, its two people having sex idk how much more i can get. Ask what youd like to know.

I honestly don't remember it starting. From what they said to me (we've honestly talked about it a lot) they were going through puberty right when I was putting my mouth on everything new and they just kind of didn't stop me, then after it started they wound up taking control of it.

I was way too young when it started, they're around a decade older no reason to be specific.

F. But no joke plain pale chubby and not super interesting.

What was their reaction. Were you still together at that time?

Who this dumbard cum slut?

How old are you now ?
Do you still do it ?

They freaked of course. Walked in while she was riding him. She jumped off and started getting dressed while he just booked it to his room.

And yes, we were. Until of course, i walked in on her fucking her brother.

darn, he didnt post the rest of the story :(

I'm in my early twenties Don't wanna be too specific.

We do still do it but it's super rare. They're both married, they basically hit me up either for non sex things or if they want something specific like anal or some bondage thing.

ever initiate it? cause you liked it?

I've only initiated it a few times. Once was after I got older ad we ought about it. A few times have been just cause I was lonely and wanted attention as an adult. That's pretty rare though.

Here's some

Mexicana?
Voy a necesitar más user!

Was her brother older or younger? Did you break up or was it mutually?

So you enjoy it or do you feel forced?
Do you habe a partner ?

I feel it was forced but I also enjoy it, if that makes sense.

I'm single atm.

show dem tits

sounds like you're available

if you were within 50 miles of seattle, i might consider

No.

But I swear you're missing absolutely nothing, they're not a great feature.

Sorry, I'm literally only posting in case the guy who remembered I was from Webster came poking back around.

Did you ever do both at the same time ?
Why didnt you tell your parents?

She was 17 at the time. Her brother was 15.
I broke up

I normally did them both together, it wasn't a secret between us. I thought they both had to get off and I thought it was supposed to get swallowed and I thought it was s ecret so I just did it.

I didn't tell my parents cause it was a secret. That's a dumb reason but it's true. I just knew I wasn't supposed to tell so I didn't. When I got older and realized it was dangerous/sedxy I was happy to keep it a secret. When I got EVEN older and realized it was bad, I got really furious, but wound up deciding it wasn't worth ruining our lives over.

If you want to ask quicker you can hit me up on kik at michealmarlowe. That goes for anyone.

What they did was wrong but was there something that you forbid them from doing?

No story, just my sis showering

When I was really really really young they tried vaginal and it hurt so much they left my pussy alone aside from touching it.

As I got older they tried anal and it worked okay, and vaginal sex became this thing that was off limits cause I was a virgin and also cause I was a 'buttslut'.

I never really told them no until I was a teenager but they convinced me to stay a virgin and and that my mouth and butt didn't count.

It may sound strange but
What do you like about them?
Whats your favorite thing that they did to you ?

I got a good one for you guys if y'all got the time. It's about me and my sister.
We been messing with each other since I was 14 and she was 9. Today I am 25 and she's 20 going to college.

Honestly it's weird but I don't think about them like I do other guys. They're just my brothers. They're always there for me, they always keep me safe, they always always try to make me happy, and I just let them get off however they need to.

My favorite thing is complicated cause it's like, there's my favorite personal thing and my favorite memory.

Personally I used to LOVE when they'd hold me up and lick me together whlie I just sorta rode their shoulders. It was basically haven, and I don't think I ever came but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

But my clearest memory is on my birthday. They asked me if I wanted to not 'do anything' cause it was my day and I was legit confused because I thought they HAD to. Like I didn't realize they could skip a day. So I said they still could.
But then our parents were around all night, and I went to bed before they did. Later, like right before midnight, my one brother cane in and basically jerked himself off into my mouth while I was half asleep. Then the other one came in and did the same.

At the TIME it made me sick to my stomach. But the memory of it turns me on like crazy in a weird submissive way.

Meant to reply to you, not myself

Did you ever take both your brothers at the same time?

Probably the only true "wincest" story on this website.

You're missing the point.

It has nothing to do them being of any "quality." They're tits and we want to see them.

I'm not sure how to answer that.

We were almost never separate doing it. If you mean did I take both of them in my ass at once, then no they tried and it didn't work. But pretty much every day we did anything we all did it together then fucked around and got some food and watched tv or played games.

More green text please sir