Give me the good shit, Sup Forums

Give me the good shit, Sup Forums.

It's a 2 person sport though. You need to be pushing that good brown into my mouth or else my appetite for ass is never satiated.

This

"wtf i thought u were nigger nvm"

Roll

Wait, you’re a boy right?

Requirements? Also roll for
Now YOU look like a woman, who loves to get her ass ate, amirite?

Rawling

Do you eat ass?

and it's something that I expect... no demand to be reciprocated. Capish?

Show us her bio OP. Give us some leads.

Now let me eat from your sloppy trench unless you’re a baby back bitch

This

Kek

She has no bio. This chick is as boring as her messages imply. That's why I used my last resort nojutsu in the first place.

Oh you reminded me of my little brother, I just got out of the bath with him.

Fuck ass? Well if you insist...

Probably going to choose this unless anyone else has something worth while.

Can you wear a strap on? I don't need you to fuck me, I just want to watch it flip while I make smooshie with your bumbum.

"Fuck ass? I said I eat ass but I can do that too."

This

Sorry guys, but I took some inspiration from you all, but this seemed right.

Roll

You imbecile

“Do you think Haiti is a shithole country”

Ya blew it

Give her one of these

Ask if her pussy smells like eggrolls

Sorry guys, I'm not all that great with the ladies. Please teach me the way.

I gave you a good answer that another user rolled on and you decided to make up your own retarded answer that wasn't even good. You're on your own.

Kek help us achieve thy holy doubles

If a post has doubles, you post what we say. This isn't difficult. It's literally what all the other user's do and its hilarious. Stop cherry picking semi safe/boring posts.

>iFunny

You have to go back

>55 dubs
De way

Just so you don't get my sexuality wrong, let's get one thing about me "straight" up front. When it comes to sexuality, I'm a as hetero as they come. If a gay guy came on I'd be like, "No way, bro I'm a straight-up party boy who's into chicks." Yup, one gay dude wouldn't stand a chance. It would take at least four or five gay guys strapping me down to make it inside me. Sorry, fellas, that's just how straight I am. And even then I wouldn't make it easy. I'd be like, "Hey look! There's George Michael!" And they'd all shriek "Where" at once, and I'd make a break for it, and they'd be like, "He's getting away Chase him! I want his butt!" But I wouldn't just give them my butt. They'd have to take it. And once they got me strapped down, I'd stop fighting it because that would be giving them what they want. And I don't want them to enjoy it. If anyone's going to enjoy it, it's going to be me. So, I'd just relax into it and taunt them by telling them how ripped and sexy I find them

All hail kek

Forgot to crop

"I want you to watch me roll my urethra inside out and finger it like a red quivering flesh donut"

If you aren't the guy that said, "Oh you reminded me of my little brother, I just got out of the bath with him." then you are wrong and your answer was nothing special. Have an ancanp for your troubles though

Fuck, my dick still smells like my uncle's cologne.

Close enough

I like this one

I have no hope in the last chick; running with this one now. And I will probably be using this since the holy dubs has decided.

Not me, I was the "I said eat ass but I can do that too" guy

Ask her if she likes trains

Just so you don't get my sexuality wrong, let's get one thing about me "straight" up front. When it comes to sexuality, I'm a as hetero as they come. If a gay guy came on I'd be like, "No way, bro I'm a straight-up party boy who's into chicks." Yup, one gay dude wouldn't stand a chance. It would take at least four or five gay guys strapping me down to make it inside me. Sorry, fellas, that's just how straight I am. And even then I wouldn't make it easy. I'd be like, "Hey look! There's George Michael!" And they'd all shriek "Where" at once, and I'd make a break for it, and they'd be like, "He's getting away Chase him! I want his butt!" But I wouldn't just give them my butt. They'd have to take it. And once they got me strapped down, I'd stop fighting it because that would be giving them what they want. And I don't want them to enjoy it. If anyone's going to enjoy it, it's going to be me. So, I'd just relax into it and taunt them by telling them how ripped and sexy I find them

Brotha.....I am also an Ass fan.
I actually got a retarded girl to let me eat her ass......
Now I can't get the bitch to leave me alone....

Post pic of the first chicks response to the holy dubs post

She hasn't responded. You can have this though.

I did not expect this.

dont ruin this shit op shes kinky af

george takei

Me, I would go and fuck myself

Uhhh my mama lol

I really want to say something along the lines of, "It's a toss up between my dad and my grandfather. but either way, it wouldn't be the first time... Or the last! My mom calls me her little super hero!"

Re role

Chad Kroeger

Role

Rolling for this

wrong person bud

rollin

danny devito

You do realize she's actually dtf ?

I am rolling for this.

roll

I'm aware, I'm here to earn saladpoints. I can fuck some other time. But, I'll let the dubs decide this time.

Rollin

WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS MAN GET HER TO COME OVER

Your dad

rolling

Harambe

this

Rolling for this.

winrar

Winrar

Danny d it is!

Congrats on the dubs, man.

w-w-w-w-whora

so are you going to satisfy my sexual needs or do i have to rape my neighbor's ferret again?

want to come over and bump ugly parts?

Maybe you should join us. I may have a small dick but I cum really fast

Don't say this. Its not even remotely funny.

OP here. I'm rooting for this!

If you had to have sex with another female who would it be?

roll

Role

the drummer from def leppard has only got one arm

winrar

NO DAMNIT WE ARE TRYING TO GET IN HER PANTS

I wanna fuck him in the butt. He looks like an egg. I like eggs. They come from chicken butts. So I feel like, by fucking devito, I would be fucking a chicken in the butt. And because girls are called chicks I would not be gay

dubs has spoken :/

>plus we wouldnt run out of condoms for our magnum dongs

user, it is okay. OP is here and I am already comfortable getting this girl in my bed. I an her to kek.

YeH, do this one.

ReRole

get us her nudes fam i need some material