Cuck Thread! Continued

Cuck Thread! Continued
Post your girls!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself, faggots.

I'd love if I saw picks of my wife posted by other guys in here. Such a turn on that would be

Greetings friend.
I come bearing wonderful gifts of knowledge.

I have something that would greatly improve the world if you tried it.

S U I C I D E

Kill yourself faggot and let your girl find a real man who isn't some little pussy with emotional issues.

Kill yourself.

Let me be very clear

this shit needs to stop

If you:

>Have committed to be in a monogamous relationship with another person
>Have received that pledge for commitment in return from that person
>Are asked if that person can have sex with another person without involving you beyond telling you the story with explicit detail whenever they feel inclined to bring it up
>agree to this without argument and remain in the relationship

You are not worth replying to this thread because you don't deserve to speak in public as if you're people, because you're not people, you are degenerate filth. You have willingly given up your self respect and dignity, therefor displaying it here is completely unacceptable. You don't even deserve the life you are wasting on the people who love you.

get some fucking help

Kik bigpair1 for private tributes, rates and wwyd

dont have kik would love to chat / share to bad

Kill yourself, faggot.

You're a failure as a human being and a man.
Kill. Yourself.

Your slut girlfriend doesn't love or even respect you. Kill yourself.

Let me be very clear

you need to kill yourself

Anyone know this cuck cpl?

Hopefully he killed himself.

with any luck he's not with us any more and he's finally at peace with his weakness.

This is me and my Canadian gf
we're off to the night to find some horny men

You could easily get robbed and she could be raped and murdered.

With that possibility the only reasonable thing to do is to end your life now and save her the trauma. Your suicide won't be traumatic for anyone.

she's ready

Your slut girlfriend doesn't love or even respect you. Kill yourself. You're a failure of a human.

She’s really wanting to fuck a guy while I watch

I’d jizz on those feet

Damn fine

Id love to watch that

what do you think of that ass?
it's her favorite sexy outfit

Kill yourselves you low testosterone faggots.
You realise your girlfriends hate your right?
They talk behind your back telling their friends how pathetic you are and how small your cock is.

The only reason they're even with your pathetic excuse for an existence is you pay them.

They hate you.
Everybody hates you.

Go die.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Desperately need someone to tell me how'd they fuck my ex in front of me!

What everyone would really like is if you killed yourself on livestream you pathetic faggot.

Kill yourself, nobody loves you.

can I fuck her?

I may have a tiny dick but I have a huge bank account.
I promise she doesn’t hate me.

I’m a wanna be chuck does anyone want to abuse me over Kik I will share my girlfriends photos with you there.
Kik: hornydoggie8527

Yes! What would you like to do to her~?

All I want is to watch the girl I love fuck other men

i wanna fuck and cum inside her
then
then make her lick my dick when I call her a whore and you lick her pussy filled with my cum

Holy shit. That's fucking hot. Those thighs are sexy, and damn, that pose is making me get diamonds.

I'd probably finger fuck her while ploughing her rosebud. Also: amazing ass

Yeah... Call her a dirty slut! I love the idea how you demeaning her in front of me

I'd glady lick your load out of her cunt~ But my ultimate fantasy is to get a turn with her after another man has already had his way and filled her up with his seed

now I want a pick of her without panties and a timestamp

>But my ultimate fantasy is to get a turn with her after another man has already had his way and filled her up with his seed
sure, let's share her

Ooooh tell me more! She loves anal~

Do you want me to do anything? I'd love to get a turn after you've finished up plowing her in the ass

Share her with me? Yes!

We can take turns getting on top of her and blowing loads inside~

bump

She's cute as fuck

who's she?
like, seriously, give me something

Still no one??

What do you mean who is she? She's my ex, I'm not gonna give out her name!

Really? That just makes it better.

You could kiss her and tell her you love her and will so forever no matter what as she's moaning and telling you she loves you back.

Lmfao, i gotta hand it to Sup Forums this bait is pretty effective. Look at this butt hurt guy thinking its really the guy in the pic talking.

That makes it better for me too~

After you've had your way with her and unloaded your seed deep inside her ass I'll go up and kiss her on the lips. The same lips that were moaning and screaming about how much she loves your cock just a moment ago. I'll tell her she's perfect and that I love her no matter how many loads she takes from other men. It's not her fault I can't satisfy her lust!

She'll tell me she loves me too and I'll climb up behind her and push my cock into her cum covered asshole, slowly sliding it in and out of her freshly fucked hole... And then after telling me she loves me she'll get right back to servicing you and licking at your cock

shes hot af, snow bunny?

I'd guess yes. Just looks like she gets plowed by bbc

Kik Indignati0n to get cucked

Good goyim! Cuckoldry is so hot! Women were meant to be shared!

messaged

Itt:single closet homosexuals who talk woth othwr men about what they would do to imaginary woman amd trade pics while jeeking off to each others conversation.

It is literally the verbal dutch rudder

Shut your whore mouth fucking jew

Oy vey, I've been found out!

But seriously, this cuck shit is almost as depraved as pedophilia.

bump!

Not really, since it involves nothing but consenting adults.

anyone want more of her? from previous thread.

To the ovens with you!

I wish I could watch my girlfriend get gangbanged by BBC. One for each hole.

Same user...

>nothing but consenting adults
And in a few years, pedophilia is "nothing but consenting people" as The Shadow grows.
OYYY VEYYYYYYY

Children can't consent.

No pedophilia is not. Because the child does not have capacity to consent. There are well established legal definitions to this.

Read up on law before you go trolling. Because trolls usually make people sound stupid. But this time, the troll sounds like an autist.

How do you know they’re a cuck couple?

It's just words in the end. Already (((they))) are trying to normalize it: nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

When the fuck did this start Sup Forums. How could you of let the shills do this shit. God you people are fucking stupid, sage and purge this.

That doesn't mean we advocate it because someone else does. Watching my consenting girtlfriend have sex with other people does not equal to child sex/rape.

>disorder = normalized
>(((they)))
ayy lmao

I agree.
SAGE

Bumping just to fuck with you

Anyone know of this cuck couple?

But it's all degeneracy and sexual misconduct. It can even be a gateway to worse behavior as you look for a bigger thrill. To health!

Anyone? Please tell me how you'd cuck her in front of me!

Just like how pot is a gateway drug. ;^)

No.

Yes! Alcohol too. Once you start intoxicating yourself for fun, where do you draw the line? Of course you start chasing stronger stuff.

I'd redpill her by reading excerpts from Mein Kampf.

Re-post this? Thumbnail looks familiar, want more.

MOAR

Wwyd to her? She’s nasty

Shannon