13'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atletico choking again

early tsu is so comfy

When where you when Atletico was kill

I sat at home eating beer when phone rang

"TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"no"

HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

que quizieron decir con esto?

>another offside goal

THE GREAT REAL MADRID LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Nice save

Atletico is getting fucking raped

>be me, le Shitnaldo
>score nothing but offside goals every match
>refs never do anything about it and let them slip
>le tsuuuuu xd

Kill yourself Ronaldo, stop paying off all the refs in the world

martin shatkinson

tsuuu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based tsuuu btfo'ing the haters

Embarrassing performance by athletico so far

*tsus towards you*

Fuck Real Madrid and fuck Ronaldo

All I know is that would've been offside in any fifa game

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OBLAK
B
L
A
K

Top bantz

ERA

what is he thinking right now?

era

>bad guys win again

does anyone have the 'TELEVISED RAPE' kornheiser?

Se siente como mecos en tu ano

SEETHING buyern customers lmao

ERA

> ERA

ERA

> ERA

ERA

> ERA

ERA

> ERA

ERA

> ERA

Who m/a/drid here btw????

Seething

How many UCL goals does he have now? 103?

>reffballing this early
wew

WHY DIDN'T HE FUCKING CHIP IT?

>kekvin gameiro

ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA

>Real gameplan is just hoof it into the box for Ronaldo
>Its working

era penal

>Gameshitro
>Shitmeiro

This desu, Ronaldo exposed as an offside baby

How can anyone question that Ronaldo is GOAT? He shows up in every big game.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo

Torres would have put it in

Who atleti/co/

Here

>leicester died for this

ALL B O A R D S REPORT IN!!!

ERA OFFSIDE

Seriously though Tsuuuunaldo is fucking amazing at just sticking the ball in the net. He was GOAT winger and now he's GOAT poacher.

Halal

WHO ELSE LOVES RONALDO-SAMA???

Me la

Anything works if you bribe the ref.

>spicball

*yanws*

Wake me up when its over lads

except he doesn't

you either started watching football in the past 2 months, or you are a portuguese immigrant

If the refs actually correctly called offsides, Ronaldo wouldn't have scored anything in the past CL games lel

Sup Forums - HILO LATINO UP IN THIS BITCH

Sup Forums standing by

here

>smajkel will never face off against offsidenaldo

>messifags on suicide watch

B-but t-TSUUUUU

This shit is ogre.

>The city of Cholo

>knees don't let him dribble anymore
>decides to score nothing but headers

How can one man change his game so fluidly?

I like you

Fantastic in the air desu

>muffled tsuuuuu in the distance
Listen to the damn stadium, they actually TSUUUUU once in a while.

/mateo/ reporting in

r/Sup Forums

>tsuuuuuuu in the crowd

Daily reminder that Ronaldo could still have been a Manchester United player

Benzema is absolute trash

/asp/ here

fuck TSU and fuck this 'game'

GOD TRIPS CHECKED

He scored 5 goals vs your team Hans. Two of them were offside, but so was one of your goals, not to mention the two penalties you were gifted. Suck it up.

miss that cunt 2bh

you know, except the goals in the first leg and goal in the second

>someone literally leading the crowd in a call and response TSSSUUUUU chant

>bayer memerkusen
>lelcester city

patetico got to the semis by beating meme teams, now they are paying the consequences

>le watch the CL from home man

lf bull for some cuckolding pm me for info

Sup Forums standing by

Why are you putting pictures of an autistic kid on here?

/fit/ is here

/his/ standing by

/h/ standing hard

Benzeshit counter: 3

Sup Forums here

off yourself

Sup Forums here

Anyone can post the Fox Sport streaming ?

>Ronaldo is going to win yet another ballon d'oro this year and you can't stop him

Someone please post a webm
I missed the first 15 minutes, I was cooking dinner

/lit/ here

is that dude called sanic

/x/ checking in.

>these passes by Atleti right now
What happened to them?