sizemeup.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwbULvo0j_o
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime

terror attack london a cia false flag operation look into it open your eyes

Fuck Pakis

RIGHT
ive fucking HAD it with fucking breeders telling me "oooh pride parades are degenerate ooooooh"
FUCK OFF
Have you ever seen a hetero festival? At the Notting Hill Carnival last year there was literally a girl giving a guy head on one of the floats, and Mardi Gras in America is an absolute shitshow

a couple of fit lads in briefs is NOTHING compared to the depraved shit heterosexuals get up to, but theres no publicity on breeder parade shenanigans because it doesnt get all the rorke clicks on the internet

fucking stupid fucking shitheels

It used to be great, playing with your friends

really boring now.

business idea: smaller population

shut up

Thoughts?

Britain Elects @britainelects 11m11 minutes ago
More
Our Nowcast for 04 June:

Con: 354 (+24)
Lab: 214 (-18)
SNP: 47 (-9)
LDem: 12 (+4)

HAHAHAHHA leftypol btfo

Prepare for peace
Pray for war

recycle this one next

The name's Cox
Jo Cox

me

lmao lad
'hetero festivals' don't exist. pride parades are there to further their cause. i just wish they acted with a bit more dignity, is all.

powerful

This is a pasta, right? The shit that goes on at Gay Pride parades and "standard fuckparties" is so degenerate you're at risk of permanent blindness just for catching a glimpse

I like Fassbender but if he cant do it then Idris Elba is unironically the next best choice

the man can fucking act

stupid nigger

>LDem: 12 (+4)

YELLOW

S
U
R
G
E

thoughts on the leftypol discord invasion?

and yes, the so called landslide
rorke absolutely emasculated and red faced

Unironically Elba, fight me over this. I'd like to say Fassbender but since his last couple of movies, I am not sure where his headspace is at

>1.7 million people declared themselves as Safe on Facebook's Safety Check service after the attack in London last night

Funking lol. Lefties love being involved

maybe in San Fran, but Pride parades in the UK are perfectly seemly.

pretty much every non-gay festival is a hetero festival mate
why do you think theyre all full of almost naked girls dancing everywhere

"pride" is cultural appropriation of Catholic Carnival, but made super gay instead of all inclusive

>FUCKING MUSLIMS CUNTS

>Dont shout that you fucking idiot, they're not Muslims

Ah yes. Defending them while you are LITERALLY cowering under a table for your safety while they rampantly stab people around you. Simply CANNOT, COULDNAE fabricate if I were tasked as such.

Is 5/2 better than 3/1?

you in the Sup Forums thread? :^)

a majority of 354 isn't really the majority of 400 the Tories wanted

dubs

yeah it's 2.5/1

Any recommendations for anime this season?

5/2 is 2.5/1 la
always mix your decimals and fractions, twice the expressivity

is that a smug anime girl?

you can't make this shit up

reminder that the tories have had 7 (SEVEN) years to curb migration, reduce the debt, and fight terrorism

immigration is at an a time high, the debt has triple, and may allows attack after attack to go unpunished

tories are literally killing britain

fucks sake
why didnt isis wait until after the election to do this?

dont they want a nice lefty government to be nicer to them?

fuck off leftypol nobody cares about your lies

Check out kuzu no honkai

That have cut down on non European migration but then Romania joined the freedom of movement of the EU so EU migration increased.

what we need is a party that's going to increase immigration and befriend the terrorists while disarming the police :^)
refugees welcome!

just read war and peace lads

all I want in life's a little bit of love to take the pain away

Reminder that there's literally nothing we can do to stop the eternal Rasheed. They're here and they're breeding. The only thing we can do that will work is to remove every single last one of them.

GET

THE

FUCKING

PAKIS

OUT

>fuck off leftypol nobody cares about your lies

Reminder that Labour literally created the levels of migration we see today, drastically increased the deficit and sold our entire gold reserve for the lowest possible price

except all of what he said except for the last line is obviously and objectively true mate

glad that britain has come to it's senses and decided not to vote a racist bigot into power

sizemeup.info/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwbULvo0j_o

in that lad rolling the Amber Leaf gurning?

on 2 xans lads
feelin it

Bond isn't black.
Cavill looks most like bond.
Hardy would make a good serious bond.
Dan Stevens would make a good bond but he won't get it.

None of them desu. Maybe Idris

>Tfw shes got you high

>have cut down on non European migration
WRONG

commonwealth migration is higher now than under labour

better than the previous result though. also, no doubt this will hurt the corbyn campaign. possibly beyond repair ;-))

Reminder it was Labour councils that had police trained in "tolerance" etc, and stopped them investigating and prosecuting rape gangs out of fear of being called racist.

Thousands of little girls have been brutally gang raped and tortured in this country, as a direct result of Labour's immigration and "tolerance" policies. And one police commissioner resigned, that's it. That's their entire apology, that's the entire action that has been taken by those councils.

Vote for them? I'll vote for them to be hanged.

>EU migration existed under labour too you fucking muppet
Labour deliberately, cynically, shoehorned brown people into working class British communities specifically to "rub the right's nose in diversity." They destroyed this country in a self-righteous, spiteful tantrum of "multi-culturalism." Any evidence that the Tories have done anything like that? It was the Tories getting their noses rubbed in it by Labour, but you want me to believe they're the same because of dry immigration stats? Fuck off, idiot.

>Reminder that there's literally nothing we can do to stop the eternal Rasheed. They're here and they're breeding. The only thing we can do that will work is to remove every single last one of them.
>GET
>THE
>FUCKING
>PAKIS
>OUT

just piss off back to leftypol nobody wants you here spreading your propaganda

Haven't heard of any of those people

LABOUR let them in. LABOUR signed away our rights to stop then. LABOUR spent all the country's money so it couldn't afford proper protection services anymore. CORBYN wants to let more in. ABBOTT wants to abolish MI5. And yet there are STILL people out there who are considering voting Labour???? REALLY!

Ummm... Shan't be happening sweetie xx

UK WILL BE A SHARIA ZONE IN YOUR LIFETIME

screencap this xx

germany

most commonwealth cunts arent white tbf

No it isn't

good post

lmao we'll be majority white far, far longer than you

Reminder that you've been lied to and multiculturalism is never a strength.

Corbyn's momentum will only die if labour goes under 200 seats

literally sounds like toradora to a T

Does anyone know how to turn notifications off from the safety feature on fb? It's now just full of chancers from abroad and randoms telling everyone their blood type.

and yet the tories have somehow managed to make all of that even worse

seven years and debt and migration and terrorism are worse than before

Ah yes, the labour government thats been in charge these past 7 years

all their fault

peng country but it has a weird feeling to it. weird atmosphere

Watching this over and over and over. Must be on the 20th odd time by now. Don't have words for how deeply satisying it is. Absolutely HATE people who litter, burns me up inside with the intesity of a billion suns.

pakis?

get them out

Went on a reddit. Every single link they post is from the independent. Seems a bit bias

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

Thoughts?

suck a fart out my arse

USA wankers screaming about the downfall of Europe is akin to a terminally ill man laughing at someone because they have a cold.

I'm 23 years old and I still pick my nose and eat it

(when no one's looking)

miss the LibDem and Farron boosters now

corbyn killed his campaign with that disastrous question time appearance

the attack last night was just hitting someone when they were already down and out

labour have a 0.00001% chance to win now

Islam? religion of peace mate

Will be voting LibDem
I want legal weed

can just picture the faint sound of a V8 and the screams of children echoing through the breeze

Alri grandad.

Brits who constantly whine about Seppo doomsaying are pissers who haven't got a single bone in their spinal column.

love riling up you lot
simple as

so many retarded leftypol raiders in here right now

wish they would get out and stop posting their fake news nobody is falling for it

more like a terminally ill man laughing at another terminally ill man

Ah yes. Dropping a little bit of paper (keeping street cleaners in a job) is worth an actual literal assault

>disastrous question time appearance
ah yes rorkes literally chatting shit about nuclear war with fucking iran and north korea really hurt his momentum yes

Corbyn wants open borders