Germany: 26 women report sexual assault at a festival

lefigaro.fr/international/2016/05/31/01003-20160531ARTFIG00220-allemagne-18-femmes-portent-plainte-pour-agressions-sexuelles-lors-d-un-festival.php
>At least twenty - six women who participated in the music festival " Open-Air -Fest " of Darmstadt, about forty kilometers south of Frankfurt , western Germany, reported being assaulted sex , police said .
>Police in Darmstadt said a total of 14 complaints had been filed immediately. In the morning, a previous review reported 18 victims having had connaƮtre.Trois women are directly manifested with police officers present at the Darmstadt festival Sunday, May 29 These first complaints led to the arrest of three asylum-seekers from Pakistan and aged 28 to 31, who have since been released. The police does not exclude other complaints can be filed after the attacks that took place in the night from Saturday to Sunday at this popular festival. Located in the city center, the Darmstadt festival gathered about 400,000 people between 26 and 29 May
ficki ficki

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i1LacWKs5ZU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617701/Iraqi-immigrant-36-said-gay-claim-asylum-Austria-jailed-sexually-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-swimming-pool.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>accused is white
>"she must be an feminist attention whore"
>accused is non-white
>"listen and believe!"

>"Jesus, why can't these German women stop provoking Islamic refugees to engage in involuntary sexual intercourse with them......fucking racists"

Few German posters are still delusional that things are not that bad there.

"Why are you voting Trump, user?"

mfw

That is exactly right though. All dunecoons and muzzies need to be wiped out from europe already.

Saddens me but for my sanity I can't care anymore what is happening in Europe.

>caring about some slag getting raped
>ever

Fucking white knights all over this place.

God damn dad you rufless.

>"raped" at an MDMA and LSD fueled music festival

$20 they took too many drugs, slept with some autistic guy, then cried "rape" when they woke up and their friends were teasing them about it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i1LacWKs5ZU

I know that's satire but it makes me wonder. Since nothing is done to stop them from being assaulted they might have to stop "provoking" the men so they will start covering up with a burqa. It's a win/win for them.

>whites
>#YESALLWOMEN #YESALLMEN

>migrants
>They were not at arms length and wore provocative clothes. They should be more careful.

Wew

the rape culture is out of control

How could it be a rape culture if it were in control?

how long until the german government recommends german women to wear burqas?

A mass sexual emergency.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617701/Iraqi-immigrant-36-said-gay-claim-asylum-Austria-jailed-sexually-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-swimming-pool.html

Early 2018.

Fuck them.

I hope mummy has put some crispy pancakes in the oven for them

you should anschluss east germany and close the border to west germany polan

yeah I know. We thought we're gonna have to build wall to stop ruskies. It looks like 180' turn is necessary.

Going to Germany these days is like going to Sudan or Turkey. Fucking niggers and muslims.

No you fucking faggot
News already confirmed it's the same as new years eve.
Some middle eastern shitskin refugees group up in a circle around woman and then start to herass / touch them

This. Europe's literally cucking themselves to death

If a white guy rapes it is just because the chick is drunk or regrets it.
If a mudslime rapes it is brutal and violent.

Europeans, we know you're too afraid to handle guns, but why don't you at least carry pepper spray or know basic self-defense?

THE BBC WON'T REPORT THIS

IT'S COLOGNE ALL OVER AGAIN

Anything that can cause harm is illegal

>what are statistics?

Pepperspray will probably aggitate them and then we would have another Einzelfall.

Everything you can get here is so watererd down, you could use it to make a steak a little more spicey.

Underage girls molested too

The Ficki-Ficki-Genocide continues

having a safe country was racist

Statistics is the study of the collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of data. In applying statistics to, e.g., a scientific, industrial, or social problem, it is conventional to begin with a statistical population or a statistical model process to be studied.

Only 2% of women vote AfD. That means 98% are welcoming refugees.
Chances are the abused women voted for refugees. Why should I care about them being raped? They probably enjoy this shit, I cant otherwise explain why they still insist on voting left.

I assume the AfD, like over far-right parties also wants to outlaw abortion and cut back on free entitlements women get like birth control, could be a reason they don't vote for them.

>Europeans, we know you're too afraid to handle guns

This pisses me off from American posters every single time.

Every Finnish male who isn't a complete retard goes through 6 months at minimum in the army.

I don't understand how you think anyone can be afraid to hold a gun. It's just illegal because the people in charge are afraid.

Fucken?

FUCKEN!

What if it's your slag next time? Or your dad's slag?

It's called 'the rape game'. It's okay because those women are infidel whores. It's called 'cultural enrichment'. You fucking fascist. Fuck.

Where's hitler when you need him?

They are not even "far"right, just right.

>women would rather get raped by migrants than give up their gibs

Why does anyone on Sup Forums care about white women rapes by Muslims, at this point?

White European women have made it abundantly clear they want to be raped by Muslims and will call you a racist if you try to stop it. Don't white knight these cunts. Seriously.

Is this not what you wanted? Do you not feel enriched?

This.

There is no point in getting mad at this stuff anyone. Just need to laugh and make fun out of it. Just chill and see where the ride goes.

That 2 percent figure is unbelievable. Even in Austria 40 percent of women voted for Hofer. There is some serious multiculti feminist brainwashing in Germany.