Is 30 Rock proof that women can be funny or did men write most of it?

Is 30 Rock proof that women can be funny or did men write most of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms
youtube.com/watch?v=XZUxrrH2gt8
youtube.com/watch?v=5onC93dc0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZNdAmVfuQY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTIbrG_dt4k
youtube.com/watch?v=CNESGut1Jo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

30 Cock morelike

When has jim ever had a nude scene?

ask your mom

Idk but 30 rock is consistently good

I love when she says

>Nerds!

But the best jokes are ones about how women drink wine and age.

I don't think you watched the show.

tina fey is probably the reason i'm attracted to glasses girls so much

I recently rewatched it. I like it a lot but Liz is the fucking worst piece of shit.

Im just a few ep from the end of the series. I dont know what to do once its over. Also yes its proof that they can be funny. Doesnt make it less rare though. I love her...

Werewolf bar mitvah spooky scary

Tina is very tom boyish. Lost her virginity late and didn't date until after high school.

Basically a hot dude.

BOYS BECOMING MEN
MEN BECOMING WOLVES

Boys becomin' men

30 Rock is just pure fun

also has the best guest stars of any show in history

based Baldwin makes it though in all honesty even though the main cast is pretty great

Pete was underutilised

youtube.com/watch?v=_tDUwNjw7ms

Pete was great.
Best moment for me was when he got his arm stuck in the vending machine and tried to call someone by throwing stuff at the phone and he just ended up calling his own office.

>Pete was underutilised
YES HORNBERGER

This is so true, but no one seems to mention it. The longer the series goes on, you realize just how egotistical and shallow Liz is, and every interview I've seen of Fey tells me it's pretty true-to-life

youtube.com/watch?v=XZUxrrH2gt8

>YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS OLD BASTARD FIRST
Great show.

>it's a Youtube video of a cell phone recording of a TV streaming Netflix episode

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS MRS RODRIGUEZ

It's proof that A woman can be funny, but that it's extremely rare because no other woman ever has made anything remotely close to 30 Rock.

She's also the only woman who has ever successfully made fun of herself/women for the sake of comedy. The only as self depreciating things women know how to do is fall down and joke that they're old and single. Tina Fey did that and more.

I'd imagine they got most of the guest stars on because Fey and Baldwin called in favours along side with working closely with NBC.

yes, hornberger

Pete is based. I had no idea he help make Morel Orel too.

I remember watching this show and in the beginning seeing Scott's name/intro disappear after a few seasons from the opening credits but only for Judah Friedlander to replace him.

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

I think it helps because she's both a comedian and an actual writer unlike most other women. She knows how to write a good show.

>Got NBC to air a "lemon party" joke not once but twice
>this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=5onC93dc0cE

How anyone would even consider Moore when they could choose Banks is beyond me.

Best guest

youtube.com/watch?v=OZNdAmVfuQY

youtube.com/watch?v=BTIbrG_dt4k

>it's not a lemon party without ol' Dick!
Good stuff.

i cant believe they let moore do that horrible fucking boston accent. how does she get roles? shes an absymal actor

I had no idea that was something that actually happened. What the fuck was she on?

Fuck yes.

That whole sideplot was funny as fuck.

spontaneous migraine that scrambled her noodle.

I tried to watch this show.

Well, I did watch it. All of it.

Every time Tina Fey came on screen I couldn't hear anything. I just saw her face and got hard.

I think it was funny? I don't remember anything she said.

by like season 4 theyd pretty much completely replaced pete and the writers with lolsorandum tracy and jenna hijinks, which quickly became the worst part of the show aside from the toothy bitch page girl

Eh, it's how people from Boston sound to me.
She's not very good though, you're right.

That episode where Jon Hamm sees her doing a poop made her unattractive to me.

Really? That one? You weak man. Very very weak man.

What about Amy Poehler?

What's everyone's favourite episodes?

>pic related

eh jahk lemme pahk ya wihked cah

I know, I just don't like when girls go number 2.

I guess i just don't "get" this show.

pleb

It's not that bad considering that it's only glitter and sunshine with a light smell of lavender that comes out.

Degenerate.

never marry. shitting is well down the list of horrible things women do.

Dr Spaceman a best

youtube.com/watch?v=CNESGut1Jo4

I've lived with 2 different girls, curious what you think the worse things are?

The best scene is when Dennis was explaining why he was on To Catch a Predator. "I knew she was over 18! She was an asian chick who said she dated a black guy! You know they don't do that until college!"

I think that the most non-whore women are the women who have been abused

spontaneous redwings comes to mind, waking up premenstrual looking like mike tyson took her out on a date. yeast infections.

>The only as self depreciating things women know how to do is fall down and joke that they're old and single. Tina Fey did that and more.

the best part is that women may very well be getting funnier just as retaliation against the sexist pig-men who are pointing out this stuff

it's "horribly prejudice and harmful" to point it out yet somehow 100% necessary for their comedy, and they'll never admit it.

maybe those 2d waifu weirdos were right all along

Better than

>muh girls can't poop it's smelly!

It's like you're looking for reasons to not like women. All of them shit.

>30 rock is funny
It's proof that youre an irredeemable pleb

>two comedians

Keep going. You've got whole a lot of catching up to do, Stacy.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Carol Burnett was pretty great too

>glasses girls

>someone tries to correct a mistaken assertion
>immediately assume they're fighting your world view

No need to be so defensive.

didn't she write a lot of the sketches for SNL back when it was funny?

I watched a full season because Sup Forums praises the show so much. Normie humor, only good character is Kenneth. Fuck you, Sup Forums, for wasting my time

She was the head writer for like 6 years or something.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XZUxrrH2gt8
watching this episode and the old woman talks about beautiful mulatto

>Normie humor
>only good character is Kenneth

I can't tell if this is good bait or bad bait.

I watched four or five seasons, it got progressively less funny. Don't really get the praise for it.

Kenneth is refreshing, everything else is stale

this

hey, has tina fey ever did nude? are there bikini photos?

>rosemary says that women become obsolete in this business, when there is no one left that wants to see them naked

is this show a red pill for normies?

>What are you going to do about the news? It's too sad.

Fundark

is this as close as a nude that we will get ?

is there any fapping material from tina fey, common

mouth hooker.

>it's a Rural Juror episode

holy shit her provider is a ugly manlet. Is he even loaded wallet-wise or cock-wise?
What is wrong with this woman?

No it was a white girl who dated an Asian guy, and that shit doesn't start til college

Freaky dickies need love too. Freaky dickies need love too.

wtf

>only good character is Kenneth
That's not Jenna

So she wrote peter dinklage into 30 Rock because she was inspired by real life events.

Women can be really funny writers. It's just that they're fucking awful in a stand-up comedy setting. I don't know what it is about women that makes them incapable of doing stand-up, but they should just stop trying.

Sketch comedy? Fine. Writer for a show? Great. Stage? Gonna suck ass.

>I remember watching this show and in the beginning seeing Scott's name/intro disappear after a few seasons from the opening credits but only for Judah Friedlander to replace him.
>
>Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

No, but you are. Both Scott Adsit and Judah's names are in the opening credits for every episode, from pilot to finale. In fact, nobody was ever added or deleted to the title credits.

Why is Tina fey the only based woman in Hollywood bros?

Most guys have an innate ability to take the piss out of themselves. So when you're up there making fun off yourself in standup, it's somewhat natural. It's different when you're playing a part.

How may times is he cuck?

>It's a Dr. Spaceman episode.

All that drama about muh relationships, and muh finding the right guy dragged the show down

>her provider
Other way around bud.

Amy Pohler is a better comic writer and performer than Tina. Tina is good just Amy Pohler is fucking phenomenal.

And most of the boyfriends weren't funny

Apollo, Apollo is my favorite episode

>Oh my god, you puked! Why wouldn't you warn me? I was looking right at your mouth!

t. Dummy

When Pete fucking shoots the guy in the ankle with a bow. Lost my shit.