youtu.be/9hUHHPwuWIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI
youtu.be/WNMUFwib-x8
vimeo.com/167691168
youtu.be/fbRpa6KAc4g
youtube.com/watch?v=UoK1x7LKok8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time traveling is physically impossible

There's been tests where they managed to make materia travel faster than light and arrive to its destination before it was even sent to it.

posting best and superior sfw 80s picture

I don't know but it needs to happen soon.

Travel to the future may be possible, but not to the past.

When S.America gets their shit together and increases cocaine production to 160% of the 1980 value.

...based on current knowledge.

thread needs more 80's foxes

Why it's as simple as can be! Just listen to this!

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCb8Z4OQqc

Yes it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

I really wish we could go back.

Oldfag here, the 80s were the shit, don't believe anyone who tells you differently. The only people who didn't love the 80s were commies, because they spent the whole decade being anally annihilated by Reagan. They were so tushy troubled that they're still crying about it 30 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHkVo9-aCKQ

Let's not. Let's just keep principles we must have left and go on on them as planned.

(Nice: there is a God, proven, apparently we must do something about dumb taboos like sex and other distasteful irrealistic things while keeping the good)
youtube.com/watch?v=IivaDS3eWrE

You bet it needs.

It has to do with cocain

youtube.com/watch?v=__QOQO49WAU

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

and goldchains

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3RWdHteSw

Nice. I want to pee in her pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8WeZyTxXg

hmmm

it will never be possible to travel back in time, not even a second.
physically and mathematically impossible.
point.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO8PA7ZnHf0

Toasting in an ebic bread right 'ere.

just another attemp to avoid the little turd again: if you are that girl that was hit by a bus at school, then you're by far too old and since you made the things go stupdly wrong, i don't mind if you get hit by a train like that french girl. or try different meethods, i recommend taking your life after you leave the my surroudings.

get

MAGA

>not wanting to return to the nifty 50s

This thread is full of 90s kids.

The 80s truly were magical.

pretty gay and cringey tbqh

Please no.
80s fashion and music was awful.

>Spain
>Factual

shiggy diggy

80s were fucking rad due to nobody giving a fuck about subtlety. People were shameless about liking things. We didn't need to make action movies "gritty and realistic", it was Rambo pt.2 and the A team

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

i hear all the time "i feel so bad for millennials"
i don't remember anyone saying
"i feel so bad for this generation" when I grew up
in fact it was the opposite
sorta tragic

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

MAGA!

80s Game of Thrones?

youtube.com/watch?v=8oVfIFrpslI

What a time.

I wish I could of really experienced to majesty of the 80's and early 90's, but being born in '89 I'm glad I can still remember a pre 9/11 US where there were true human interactions and you played outside as a kid...

youtube.com/watch?v=2eqCBCUawKY

this tread

As silly as it is, it's fucking hilarious and spot on.

Very nice vintage high test

at least the millenials are disillusioned

I believed for a good chunk of my life in skydaddy just to get literally fucked by almost everyone else

no one fucking cares about your childhood, just do the fucking job and get lost, and if you can't die

this is the saddest redpill

and no eternal award nor eternal damnation for anyone

Amazing.

This thread

I dont even know the real intro but I already know its inferior to this

Muh dick

80s white women we're the best. Tight slim body's with firm booty. I bet alot of 80s women did anal.

Nothing say's the 80's like the Crystal Light world aerobics championships.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A

>blocked in my country
dafuq

Not enough tits for me tho famlam; at least, not for my internet fap standards.

Flat chest can't be a 10 -God Emperor Trump, date lost in the annals of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4k-Dd71CqnM

They're blocking high test now.

Hercules and Xena Warrior Princess re-runs fucking when

youtu.be/9hUHHPwuWIM

Why can't we have this.

Damnit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI

Fuck yes senpai. Now Xena is he kind of strong female role model I can dig... Not Hitlery Shillton.

You need to specify, these are the AMERICAN 80's. The 80's of a free society. The 80's was, for a lot of the western world, a time of Communism (and therefore suffering)

Not true. There was alot of styles and music genres. Glam, Rock, Heavy, Synthpop, EBM, disco, funk... Also positivism and a sense of healthy community still existed...
What I love about the 80s is the young people, man. Look at the video, even if you find it gay and cringe, it is beautiful.

youtu.be/WNMUFwib-x8

vimeo.com/167691168

The 80's were great, when everything is terrible, nothing is.

HI ALL I PLAYED HOTLINE MIAMI AND I WAS BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION

FYCK YEAR PURTERBATOR AND A E S T H E T I C S FTW

Solid Gold Dancers anyone?
youtu.be/fbRpa6KAc4g

Dionne Warwick's nostrils always scared me.

When people say 80's its US 80's baybeh. The one people enjoy referring to.

Move to Cuba.
They might eventually progress to the 80's

might..

American, but also italian, british and french. Spain has his young movement too, but it was inferior (we were literally learning to be this kind of free)

You are right tho.

Mfw rewinding the cassette without pressing stop first

youtube.com/watch?v=UoK1x7LKok8
80s didnt look too bad in soviet land

When someone refers to a cultural decade they are referring to the only culture that matters.

Stuck in USSR 1950's. Sad.

>be American
>dont like the 80s

You need to inform yourself and learn. You will be surprise how different (and shit) is America today.

I guess since no krokodil yet

ban Internet

The cuban's didn't like russian cars so they preferred american classics, Cubans may be poor but they got style.

All mainstream music was disco and glam shit.
Compared to today, there was far less variety in underground circles since without the Internet all the industry was dominated by record companies.
And don't speak about the 80s like you lived them and personally know how people felt, that's just pathetic.

Remember back in the 80's when Computers were magic?

I know, I am one, papito. (American 1st)

i disagree there were many many different styles of music in the 1980s. record labels signed up just about anybody back then.

Typical spaniard. Get the fuck out of here. Look for a thread discussion about football or some shit.

>not posting the best 80s vid on youtube

It's okay, I'm here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>Remember back in the 80's when Computers were magic?

I LIVED the 80's boy. It truly was magic, and your worst fear of VD was herpes. The faggots really fucked it up for the rest of us by refusing to close the bath houses and refusing to stop donating blood.
Regan should have started mass arrests of queers.

Plz make Sweden good again ;_;

nice meem but desu a lot of times in the past seem better than what we have now but I'm sure other generations of ppl think that.

They literally didn't.
Small record companies tried to fill in niches and some of them were still trying to find new stuff, but it was hard to do it if you weren't an established artist already, almost everything was regurgitated shit.

What the fuck.

>not reading through the thread before posting...

Sometime I think about buying an old 80s camcorder so I pretend I'm in the past and not in the modern nightmare that is the 21st century

>;__; mfw ancestral Europe is too fucked up to be worth visiting anymore

Maybe in your shithole spic, but you niggers outside the US were always 10 years behind.

Incredible.

What happened to the sexy string woman meme?
Why do we have dun ham now?

Countach is best Lamborghini.

I dont know man, back in the days people used to be nice. I remember my neighbors, how we worked together to make nice things, like some parties, taking care of the neighborhood and such. Today they even don't give back a simple "good day". I fucking hate Spain today. This is why I am learning English, to move out of this shithole... I hope I don't get too old for that.

>dem 80s synth drums

I want to go back.

Spain musical relevance in the 20th century was relegated to classical performers, barely no presence in popular music.
That's why I was talking exclusively about America, if you weren't an already established artist like Terry Riley or Sun Ra, you had an extremely hard time to get noticed if you tried to do ground-breaking avant-garde stuff.
The mainstream was dominated by disco, funk, glam and all that shit, and behind that a multitude of bands still filling the increasingly smaller hard rock and punk niche, and that's it, jazz still saw constant experimentation but was a fading genre (and had been for two decades already).

MUH. FUCKIN. DICK.

Mah nigga

We grew up listening to Boomers ramble on about dropping acid, rolling in the mud, listening to some shitty music and then going home to blow up the world.