What drugs can I try that won't make me go crazy/lose sense of awareness of surroundings?

What drugs can I try that won't make me go crazy/lose sense of awareness of surroundings?

Other than weed and Coke... Already did them. What else can I do that will still make me my sane self, just high.

Alcohol, codeine shit, heroin, xanax, crack

Acid, Molly, and Xanax are good.

Nigga acid is def a no no. Also alcohol taste like piss and smells like donkey piss.

What's the difference between molly and mdma I might try

Don’t snort bro. I think The tip of my nose rotted away after snorting coke and percocet cause I can wiggle the septum back and forth

I snorted coke before already... Like 5 lines total in my life. I know how it is and I wasn't addicted. Just wanna try something new

Percocet. Gabapentin(if you take 800+ mg). Adderall.
Be careful with pressed pills, though. And try not to like opiates too much. "But I'll never start shooting up" You don't know that.

do some DMT for a nice relaxed warm feeling.

huff freon faggot

this. it totally chills you out bro

you have to be atleast 18 to enter this site

Yeah. Don’t do something to make you feel good and try not to like it too much. Yeah.

if u stick an icecube in your butt it sends this weird warm feeling all over your body, its sorta like a whipit but without the whipcream

This kills the brain

more like spend 2,000 years being a tree on the side of a mountain until you ascend past physical form and consciousness to then become god

Oxycodone,Oxymorphone,Diazepam,Lorazepam,Alprazolam,Kratom,Hydromorphone,Hydrocodone,ketamine(low dose), GHB,Morphine

Not op hut My dealer just gave me molly cut with bathsalts

How bad are bath salts?

Kratom is pretty nice.

More like a drug that can take all of your problems away, physical and mental, and make the most mundane shit pleasurable without incapacitating you(unless you like to nod, I don't personally, which is probably why I prefer meth) is easy af to get addicted to.

I've seen my sister addicted to heroin and addicted to meth. Her tweezing her face for hours in the bathroom and rambling about the pyramids, freemasons and sex trafficking rings is a lot better than her needing two shots of narcan to bring her back.

I know they can cut anything with fent, but where I live 90% of it is in heroin, pressed oxys and xanax.

any opiate retard

I've tried Kratom (not op) but I've never gotten high off it. What am I doing wrong?

I also never got high off kratom... I took like three tablespoons with my tea. It tasted like PURE ASS.

I didn't get high

Meth binge. After staying up for days, you're guaranteed to lose your fucking marbles.