Posted this before...

Posted this before, and it got some traction so I might post this once a day or something as long as mods don't tell me it's spam
I am gonna teach you guys how to actually not get rekt on Cryptos, so listen up:
So I know tons of you guys have been slowly getting into bitcoin and other alt currencies and I wanted to give you guys a heads up because Sup Forums actually got me into it and gave me financial freedom at only 21.
Tons of the coins on /biz/ are shitcoins. You will sometimes win on luck, but statistically you will get dumped on by people that got shilled those shitcoins when they were lower and now want to just get out.
To make REAL money in this game, and more importantly, consistent money, you need to invest in products. Investing in USABLE tokens will make sure that even if BTC slows down, the tokens retain their value.

>What kind of coins should I buy?:
Tokens such as Horizon State (HST) and DragonChain (DRGN) Will continue to exist even if BTC dies out. Coins such as XLM and NEO, which can be used to invest in ICOs on their plaforms, will also always hold some value. These aren't as likely to 10x in a day, but they consistently do 10-20% gains (on average) per day with basically no risk. Coins such as LTC and ETH will always hold value, but these are less likely to do any more than a 2-3x over the span of a few weeks.
>Where do I buy?
Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. Those are the 3 you should have to ensure you have access to any coin you want. Primarily, I would recommend you focus on Kucoin. It is coming up ridiculously quick in total volume and PBC just announced they’d start trading on it because it consistently adds those useful tokens I mentioned earlier.
My referals:
Kucoin - 1H8Ks
Binance - 11259207

>What do I buy?
Whatever YOU'VE researched and decided would be a useful PRODUCT. I will list below what I own, but buying something just cause a random guy on the internet recommended it is a bad idea. Look into each of these, their market cap, and then decide for yourself.
Today, I own:
HST
PBL
XLM
BTC
ETH
VEN
Again: DO NOT BUY these just because I own them. There's probably 50 coins that will do spectacularly well in the next few WEEKS, let alone years. Do your own research!

Some coins to research to get you started:
XLM
XRP (bad for us, but can make money on it)
REQ
DRGN
HST
PBL
DBC
BAT
OMG
STK
IOTA
XRB
NEO

And lastly, a TLDR retard proof STEP BY STEP guide to buying some coins from absolute 0.

Open your browser
Go to coinbase.com (or download the app on your phone)
Create an account
Go to your settings, upload whatever info they want to get verified
Go to BUY, buy as much ETHEREUM as you can/want
Open another tab
Go to Kucoin.com
USE MY REFERAL “ 1H8Ks “
Link your 2FA with google ( SAVE THIS IMAGE IN CASE YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE)
Go to ASSETS
Find ETHEREUM
Click DEPOSIT
Should show you an address, copy this
Go to Coinbase.com
Click Accounts, click Ethereum
Send
Paste your address
Send

Congrats! You now have your money on Kucoin!

Back to Kucoin, refresh the same page you got your address till you receive your deposit
Now, click MARKETS
Click the ETH tab
Find coin you want to buy
Click BUY
Click the ASK number on the top right of the small box
Type in amount you want to buy
You’re done!
Now, download “DELTA” on your phone (or blockfolio, but that’s worse imo) and add all your transactions to keep track of your holdings easily.

Bump

Bump
can some other anons back this up? seems legit to me.

I'm asking because we're in real trouble with our mortgage.

If ANYone has extra btc to throw us, you would be helping in a way that you can't imagine. You'd be helping a family of 3 not to lose their house.

Anyway, 1BoXQxEa9XF4tAjyk Y7FDsGnpojhAUmuHe

Appreciate it Sup Forumsros. Seriously.

You can easily google this, there's hundreds of online resources. Like I said, don't listen to 1 guy on Sup Forums. However, don't /not/ listen to a guy on Sup Forums just cause he's the only saying it. DOYR. I disagree with the notion that "we're all gonna make it" that seems to plague /biz/ but I can see that it is still the early years in the grand scheme of things and early adopters tend to do well.

Thank you for your guide OP. I am seriously about to blow my fucking brains out work. Seriously if I have to keep working 40 hours a week for the next 40 years I am going to kill myself. I can't handle it. I am desperate and will try anything to make money. I got 20k to invest and have been looking at cryptocurrencies. I really appreciate the guide and advice you are putting up.

Anytime user, I'm in the same boat. Every morning when I hear my alarm clock it drives me more towards learning and investing like this. I made enough for a down payment already in a few weeks, or enough to stop working for about 2-3 years (assuming I eat very cheaply) and I won't stop.

Let me know if you have any questions too. I can add you on discord too if you want some help.

Hey, I bought some etherum on Coinbase last Wednesday last week. Why does it take a week to get it? Is this normal? I had to wait a full week for purchase to go through.

yall niggas hook me upim new to the bitcoin game 1CRoE3nrsipThBuDz
VkJPUzfunuTKhurTd
lookin for that bitcoin son

Not sure user, in Canada I got access to mine instantly. I bought my first $100 about 18 months ago though, so I wouldn't know. I actually might have had to wait at the time, but I forgot about it since I no longer needed to buy the "goods" i was planning on purchasing.

That said, i bought $250 of ETH today and had access to it instantly. Maybe you're not ID verified?

This guy sounds like he has a decent guide set up for beginners.

Thanks friend!

Spodiac#4673

Added you

method of payment is the reason
bank account/debit 1 week is norm
credit card instant but the fee

keep posting this, every day, user. this is the future of money and everyone will be using it in one way or another. xrp to the moon

someone sure touched his spaghet

Supply 100B

And people think ripple could hit $1,000 by EOY.....

hmmm

Bump

Don't miss out boys((traps)) and girls ((no penis))

Pretty much.
I use Poloniex and Binance but yeah, other than that.
I'm more of a fan of investing in coins that are less than $5. I rode NEO from $5 to $50 in like 2 months.

So when we want to sell these do we have to reconvert them to etherum first? I don't understand the selling part.

to cash back out to your bank, you will have to google specific websites for your country. I know coinbase lets you in the US, and I use Quadriga in Canada. But essentially yes; you'd sell everything for ETH/LTC/BTC(very expensive to transfer), send to one of these, sell that to CAD/USD/AUS/w.e and then withdraw the fiat into your bank.

Don't forget to pay your taxes either. Trust me.