If we get 15 dubs in the first 100 posts, I will reveal the log poster identity

If we get 15 dubs in the first 100 posts, I will reveal the log poster identity.

dubs

Check'd

dubby dubs

roll

dubb

Double Sixx's logged!

It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 16 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
& even if you had cameras, devices,
& all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't matter.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.

dub
dub

i have facebooks of logposters. but I don't think any of them are animaterman. so I'll roll.
shit's gonna be gay if OP doesn't deliver.

Dubs

Post em

k

3rd dub

his name is Michael Loos. have fun!

there's 5. 10 more to go

nope. because last time I did I got a 20 day ban and I'm not going to fuss with a vpn or any other wizardry.

log boy is either a mod himself or has a mod in his pocket. probably the latter but it's obvious at this point. I've seen people post facebooks all the time and not get banned.

CHECK'EM

K
K

DUBS

You got one marked twice

ROLLIN'

LLLLLOOOOOOOGGGG!

grow up

and what's funny is that I've posted phone numbers, facebooks, etc of other people in actual raid threads and not once been banned. for example, that chinese lady that put her cat in the dryer.

I've done this off and on for years since I started browsing Sup Forums in 08. first time I was ever banned for it. shit's retarded.

the only reason why I stick around is because 4+Sup Forums has a retarded UI and mods are even more pathetic.

The mods hittin that shit

yeah keep thinking its funny. someone's going to get your stupid dox and no mod will save you.

yeah keep thinking its funny. someone's going to get your stupid dox and no mod will save you.

Here's some digits, but op won't deliver

Five dubs

Checkem

And do what? Call a pizza or whore to my house? Both of which I will pay for then fuck. Dream on kiddo

someone's triggered. these puns write themselves.

feel like a big boy with a gun, huh? you finally saved up enough in social security benefits to afford one. well done!

Sixxth dub.

Wrong date though

Feel less daring now that you've seen a gun?

Logging on!

I would have no problem paying you a visit. you think a gun is guaranteed protection? also, who said I would ever hurt you? you seem awfully defensive and insecure.

I'm curious and intrigued to see how you live your life more than anything. honestly, I'd probably just end up laughing in your face if this is how shit your social skills are.

Go for a pint?

Don't pretend you aren't maliciously inclined with this

KEK plz dont i dont want to face your katana in combat you fucking retarded aspergers manchild

Nice

Dubs

he'll cut your bullets in half and teleport behind you cunt

better be fucking scared

you're trying awfully hard to build a narrative that I would want to harm you. I'm not the one that posted their gun.

you're mentally deranged and have no business owning one in the first place, let alone having internet access. I don't see how your parents put up with your lifestyle.

r o l l

Logboy is friends with a mod. Not happening.
SAGE

mfw

check'd

thats 11.. 4 more

rolling to watch OP be a fag

roll

get

3 more guys

no you won't

i will rape the logposter

You don't try to disrupt something like this and expose someone benignly. You are malicious so you are bringing it on yourself. You're hoping to get your chosen opponent to adhere to a set of rules that is convenient to you, while granting yourself more latitude and declaring people deranged in hopes that they become more passive and easily domitable. Truth is, you're scared. You back down from your threats when threatened

rolling

One more here

No more dubs

Doobs

wrong

roll

yes 12

OP is a commie log fucker

two to go

pretty high chances op is a faggot guys

15... 76 replies in

fucking checked