Man is 100% right. Prove me (and him) wrong

Man is 100% right. Prove me (and him) wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymUDSyJ8oMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/the-foreign-workers-of-mar-a-lago
twitter.com/DanRue_IG/status/904830032236785664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America, no, you're not the land of freedom, not the best country in the world, shit, you're an embarrasment and shame to us over in europe. Just stop being a clown now and full off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymUDSyJ8oMI

still didn't prove OP wrong

the sexiest woman on the planet is Kenyan and Mexican, from two "shithole" countries

Let me know how that "cultural enrichment" goes for ye. Hahaha

No thanks. You're a retard who drank too much of the MAGA koolaid to appreciate anything about other cultures.

America is an embarrassment to other enlightened nations.

How do you quantify "shithole"

do you have a related picture?

look closer at her skin...

A Haitian is the Chief Information Officer for the IT department of the major Fortune 500 insurance company where I work.
Considering Trump would be just as wealthy as he’d be if he’d left his dad’s money in the stock market, I’d put our CIO on the humanity space ark before anyone in the parasitic Trump clan.

She looks like shit dude. No offense

We are the best country in the world precisely because we have a man in charge who can see plainly what others can't (or pretend they can't) see: that niggers (especially 3rd world niggers) are utterly useless subhuman trash that aren't welcome in the greatest nation on earth.

Fuck you.

Still waiting to see his amazing fleet of F-52s to Norway still.

Anyway he isn't correct, since a good chunk of those "shithole" countries he talked about provide his country with doctors and teachers.

Because hardly any American born teachers/doctors actually exist now.

Not just them but technical workforces, hence why America relies on China and Germany to provide technical parts the US is unable to manufacture themselves.

>all this salt about Trump saying what everyone already knows is true

>The countries these immigrants came from are not shitholes
>But we can't deport them because those countries are shitholes

You're joking, right? Fucking 6/10 at best. Chuck off back to Tumblr

I've examined every inch of her body. not a single blemish. she's perfect

because beauty and personal preference is objective, right?

""""""""""""""""sexiest"""""""""""""""" by whose fucking standard? bitch looks like shit

Sexiest? Wtf is wrong with you? You have a weird fetish. Everyone knows Italians, Hispanics, and whites are the sexiest.

I am sure the American Indians thought the exact same thing over 500 years ago.

aaaand not sexy.

Kek but that ugly nigger looks like shit 1/10

>America is an embarrassment to other enlightened nations.
yet we're the most generous country on earth. we give the most foreign aid to under/undeveloped countries. and don't start with the 'but-but usa starts wars!!' whataboutism. if you live here, do us (and yourself) a favor and leave. if you don't, well I guess your designated for life to bitch from the peanut gallery.

Translated from German, 1933, colorized.

Look at this beautiful Mexican-Arabic woman. Again, two "shithole" countries produced this perfect specimen.

It puts a bit of a kink in his "it's about the person, not where they come from" rhetoric.

Also, are you OK with the highly educated people from Norway coming to America to take away high-skilled positions from Americans?

I'm not saying we should be accepting low-skilled workers in droves, but there should be a balance. And when our dipshit of a president singles out low-skilled workers from "shithole countries", he's just being racist. Period.

Do you think this is appropriate for the leader of the free world to say? How does saying this help America?

Here we go again with this bullshit "trump allegedly said this and that behind closed doors, we cant prove it but he totally did, if you dont blindly believe us you must a racist republican"

It wouldnt be the first time the libtard media pulled something out of its ass and presented it as fact.

>greatest nation on earth
>voted 24th best country last poll
you're not even a first world country dude. you're getting raped for INTERNET at the moment and are laughed at by the rest of the world. youve watched too many hollywood movies if you really think america is even nice to live in.

So you believe the fate of the nation should be placed into expats instead of placing a greater emphasis on training/incentivizing our own citizens to pursue and thrive in STEM fields? That's what you're suggesting?

He said it, no one's disputing it, stfu moron.

Yes, they were right too.

>cultures.

What fucking culture?

Cultures where greasing palms is par for the course and corruption is endemic at even the lowest levels of society?

Cultures that are so wonderful that they've yet to produce anyone who isn't entirely self-interested and corrupt to drag them into the 1st world?

I could go on and on but if you think these savages have any sort of "culture" then you are blind and beyond saving.

Why the fuck there is so much police on the simple car accident scene?

>Considering Trump would be just as wealthy as he’d be if he’d left his dad’s money in the stock market

or employ how many people?

Why does every human think the country they're born in, is the best one? I hate patriotic people. The world is for all of us enjoy. I've lived in 7 different countries and im 27 dude. Stop clinging to one piece of land until you die.

And the Indians got annihilated. We shouldn't repeat their mistake.

Then show me the video

>It puts a bit of a kink in his "it's about the person, not where they come from" rhetoric.

yeah,I'm sure all those lawyers of his currently trying to defend his travel ban in the supreme court just loved his shithole comment

patriotism is one step below religion

both are the worst things ever

>A Haitian is the Chief Information Officer for the IT department of the major Fortune 500 insurance company where I work.
>A Haitian is the Chief Information Officer for the IT department
>A Haitian is the Chief Information Officer
>A Haitian

>literally 1 in a million

shut the fuck up you meatball

Fuck off, Giovanni

If you're a millionaire, america is pretty nice bro.

Trump is right those places are shitholes.

So we'll invade your country and steal all the best women. It's what has happened in all of human history, which has only recently stopped around 150 years ago. There are beautiful women around the world, your country is still a shithole slum you idiot.

Yeah he’s right, and everybody knows it. But that’s not how the game is played.

He is the type of shithole type people I wish america would have never let in to begin with

Total win
Lets move on

There is nothing bad in patriotism son. And you are not a patriot because most likely you're from some shithole like india I guess vagena bob.

False, America isn't in the top 10 of most giving nation in terms of foreign aid.

Don't get mixed up with actual Foreign Aid vs ODA. They are 2 separate entities.

Shit America couldn't help Peurto Rico one of its' sovereign colonies after a natural disaster.

>How does saying this help America?

In the eyes of the (((world)))? Zero. Totally fine with that.

Practically, it helps us because he's not willing to admit thousands of uneducated, unskilled baboons into our country that will likely end up on government assistance anyway.

Free ride is over.

people want to have a reason to be happy about where they are, otherwise why live there?

i personally am happy i was born on earth and not somewhere crazy like venus.

agreed. left america (shithole) and im in japan atm however also lived in cyprus for 2 years. oh yeah america sure is the best though, i love how the cops are corrupted! not.

Agree 100%. I don't want people from shithole countries coming here. You pig-ignorant, uneducated, sister-fucking Amerifat bigots need to stay the hell out of Canada. BUILD THE WALL.

Well you are just a japanfag and a patriot of that asian shithole now.

I'd rather have intelligent attractive people from ANY country, doesn't matter where from.

Taking in people from "shithole" countries does, for a fact, vastly increase the chances that shitty people will be coming in with them.
And it's these shitty people who contribute nothing to society, commit crimes, rape, and take advantage of others.

Not being racist or anything. These kinds of people could come from 1-st world countries too.

Are you in the habit of inventing things from fresh air? Not once did I say the fate of a nation should be placed into expats. Not once.

The reality is the American education system is shit, nobody wants to go into specific career fields because of one simple reason - greed. Some sectors don't make as much money.

Which is why America is a hot bed for attorneys and solicitors, because everyone is suing anyone for the most stupidest reasons.

So why are you here then, on an american imageboard? Go play some ice hockey

If this were accurate, why do so many people want to come here, or vacation here to have anchor babies?

That's cheap gas. I pay 3.80 at Chevron.
> Would impregnate inbred blond on right

Technically you're right. Only because you said "America", which includes Canada, the United States, Mexico, etc. Now if you would've said The United States you'd be wrong.

That was the scene when that girl was run over by a far right wankjob at a rally. Remember it now?

He tweets on a regular basis--till 3 in the fucking morning. Why would he not immediately deny it?

I understand, you're gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because you're one of his ignorant bootlickers.

It's like console wars to me. Your parents could only afford one so you defend it to the death against your friends. Same as your country, you can't afford to move, or are too lazy to experience the world and its beauty, so you sit in your house defending the place you were born in even though its pointless. Im american dude, it's nice but nowhere near the best place in terms of art, beauty, freedom or weather. If the jews didn't invest so much into hollywood, I dont think americans would even be patriotic at all, theres not much for us to feel proud of, the country is still a newborn baby compared to some places i've been and the historical momuments i've seen.

nice reddit spacing. USA donated 23.5 billion in foreign aid in 2012 and has gone up every year. That's legally defined 'foreign aid'. don't try to change meanings to suit your narrative. ODA *is* foreign aid you fucking mongol. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors

so you're obviously wrong but trying awfully hard.

The foreign workers brought in to help staff the club [Mar-a-Lago] tend to come from two countries, Haiti and Romania

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/the-foreign-workers-of-mar-a-lago

He said he wants to let in more people from Asian countries. I don't want any more street shitting Indians in this country either. I assume he's to stupid to know India is in Asia and just meant Chinese and Japs tho

Why would I want to move anyway? I have everything I need here.

The man just says it how it is.

people from poor countries work harder
even the criminals has a stronger crim work ethic

Amerifat "foreign aid" consists in dumping low-quality domestic surplus onto foreign markets to drive local farmers out of business so their land can be bought up by multinational agricorps. Gee, thanks Uncle Sugar!

Moron.

Stop grandstanding, ya faggy fuck. Your "country" doesn't want these people either.

> triggered
> by own fallacies

He said shitHOLE countries, not shitSKIN countries.

Any country can be a shithole regardless of what people live there.

This

He keeps fucking himself over and over

This is an awfully edgy post. Please wait at least another hour before posting stuff like this so the kids on the west coast will all be in bed.

>Taking in people from "shithole" countries does, for a fact, vastly increase the chances that shitty people will be coming in with them
Merit, not country, user. Try to keep up with your God Emperor's hypocrisy.

>And it's these shitty people who contribute nothing to society, commit crimes, rape, and take advantage of others
Did I say we should prioritize people from 3rd world shitholes?

>backpedalling this hard
you just got btfo'd and now you're downplaying it. butthurt minor european. bicycle commuting, cubicle dwelling jelly fuck. haha

I'll enjoy my 2452 sqft life style and 3 personal vehicles and you enjoy your designated and controlled one. and agree to disagree. sound good?

So mad. Trump train is in full motion, like it or not.

eraser hair
black eraser
lol

Trump asking why norwegians dont move to the US is equal to asking why americans dont move to Ethiopia. Why move to a shitter place.

As said in other posts, the US is crying for teachers and doctors because they cannot produce them through the education system.

Yeah I bet Japan is totally loving that American vibe from youtubers and twitter fags.

twitter.com/DanRue_IG/status/904830032236785664

This is the latest one, got one yank being a cancerous fake chinese/japanese voice, while the other guy actually kidnapped a little girl and ran off with her.

He later said he agreed with the girl and mother it was a stunt before hand, and that he "cut out where the girl was laughing afterwards". All because the hate he received in a short period of time just kicked in the realization that he is fucked, if the cops get him for kidnapping he can get 10 years+ easily in Japan.

>not knowing that Trump is the final death knell of the Republican party
Enjoy it while it lasts, cunt.

This opinion comes from a place of entitlement, we are not beholden to your country

The only people wanting to come here are Mexicans nigga. how many people from Japan, Korea, UK etc actually wanna move to the US? You should travel sometime.

because some people have to actually hold the fort down as you double dip in every country you fucking kike

Every company in the stock market employs people, genius.

t. Not american
As a conservative Texas resident, I can assure you that most of us see a lot of ourselves in the mexican immigrants who come here. Relentless Work ethic, family values, & optimism for the future in a capitalist system are cornerstones of our heritage. We just want people to respect our laws & come over in accordance with them.

he sees exactly no more or no less than other politicians, he just has the verbal filter of a 3 year old, so where other politicians have the sense to not be so blunt, trump only seems to 'tell it like it is'

So in other words, the only people who want to come here are from even worse shitholes? You understand that doesn't help your case, right?

"Doctor" in the US means alot more than in any other country. We're the world leaders in medical technology, infrastructure, & innovation.

No idiot. People are saying it's the best. If it was the best country then people from Korea Japan UK etc would be coming here was my point fuck off stupid ass mother fucker

hey luigi, mario and yoshi are fucking daisy without you again

>thinking Trump is Republican

Ahh the ignorant reddit spacing, didn't you also just use it. Hypocrite much.

ODA isn't foreign aid, there is a difference, foreign aid is for when specific countries needs funds to help from disasters, etc. ODA is designed to inject money into development.

Again a big difference.

But hey if you want to go down the route of ODA, sure, the US only gives 0.17% of its national income to it, where as the majority of European countries donates from 0.3% to 1.4%

But hey you may want to focus your eyes on the fact Corporations in the US pay less tax than the workforce the US has, by 1/8th.

Which is weird since businesses operating on US soil as you know generate a GDP of $20trn+ but yet pay about $300bn a year on a supposed 10.5% GDP tax. But the working man who collectively receive $11 trillion a year end up paying $2.6 trn in taxes.

I dunno about you, but America is not as generous as you think it is, even your own government is shafting you on a yearly basis.