What's the best way to kill myself

what's the best way to kill myself

don't

i hate my life though

What exactly is the problem? Are you a nigger?Suicide is never the answer

dubs of truth

eat a lot of junk food, don't exercise and post threads like these daily, also avoid going out as much as you can

By live streaming it and dropping sauce

This right fucking here

dig yourself ina shithole fag

im a retard who failed out of college and can't get any job besides mcdonalds. just give me some ideas for suicide pls.

Old age, dont be a bitch and take the easy way out.

starvation obviously

cobain it.

Go become a boxer my nigga then 50/50 you either get pounded to death or become a millionaire

suck an exhaust pipe. really pussy way to go though

Any method you self inflict that results you stop breathing would be the best way to kill yourself. OP you're seriously dumb.

Fuck a hooker with no protection

This

Pssh your not even trying. If your that weak willed then yes do the world a favor and kill yourself. You have a shot ton of options still in life yet you believe in the "if i dont pass college i am a forever failure" meme. Just get some rope and hang yourself or shoot yourself infront of a bunch of kids with a shotgun

Carefully and painlessly.

Shoot yourself with a gun tied to a helium balloon

join the army and mouth off at the drill sergeant.

wait, YOU HAVE A JOB? WOW! i've been trying to get a job for about six years now. how did you do it? did you bribe someone?

fuck a hooker with a pimp who takes crack or pcp. then don't pay.

This. Didnt read thread, but this.

exit bag!

cheese wire

This.

By listening to nickel back 24 hours straight.

in more than just one. coffee maker and credit card cuts, pour the coffee in the cuts then cut yourself more, make sure to absorb all the coffee and even eat the grounds.

bleach, ammonia, mix together in a small room like a toilet. now pretend it's 1917 and you're in a trench in the Somme, and the germans have just fired this weird-ass looking shell...

that's at least 23 hours of horrific suffering before his head explodes. do you have anything faster?

Inert gas asphyxiation, you just fall asleep. People usually use helium

dropping your dreams and working a dead end job for 40 years because it's safe

Send in a DACA application and admit to a couple of very violent crimes. Free vacation to a unstable country.

Or plan a 4th of July weekend in Chicago

Germans never used chloramines as weapons,. This would be an extremely painful way to die BTW. because you're essentially breathing in acid that eats your respiratory tract from the inside

join the marines and get shot in a firefight, or stay long enought to get the gi bill thing and go back to school

you can also use Argon, an inert gas used in MIG welding.

call the police, tell them some guy just shot his girlfriend and is threatening to shoot his neighbor, then give them your address.

when they turn up, set off some fireworks and scream "IMA KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER" out of the window.

don't forget to tell 911 that the guy is black.

It would take forever to actually get into a situation where you could be shot at by real enemies
Any inert gases could be used

OD on heroin?

>Any inert gases could be used
yeah, but try going down to the local Boral Gas depot and asking for a cylinder of Xenon.

listen if you go through with killing yourself you will be damned to eternal suffering in hell. once you are there thats it. life has its ups and downs. right now you are going through its downs but without these downs there will be no ups in life. the good times will come but if you kill yourself now they will never come and you will suffer for an eternity for doing that. dont do it man. Jesus loves you. he can change your life for the better if you let him. give Jesus a chance and you will not regret it.

I was actually thinking nitrogen, makes up ~70% of the atmosphere and should be even cheaper than helium