So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

of course not. How can white boys even compete?

Leave her. Seriously. Fucking leave her.

Got your gurl here, whyteboii. Whutchu gunna do?

This. Stand up for yourself. Don't be a spineless cuck. Fuck her one last time, and end it.

This. She isn’t your girlfriend anymore, she’s just a woman you know who wants to fuck other people on the sole basis of race.

Bye bye, bitch.

QUINTS OF HOLY TRUTH

Can I get a witness???

This is how AIDS was started. Some bitch thought it was acceptable to fuck a monkey

Sure smells like newfags in here

So much this

include me in the screenshot pl0x kthxbai

only one cuck in this story, and it ain't me op.

Enjoy raising the little niglet.

Marry her

The truth is here

Tell her you're into it, but that you want to fuck her first, and you want to record it from the closet so it's like you're sneaking a peek at her, and tell her to yell a bunch of shit like she's cheating on you. Go at her, bust a nut inside unprotected, then play along like you're going to watch. Once the nigger shows up, wait until they just start going, then leave put keep hidden cameras rolling. Once they're done, leave her sorry ass and send the footage to her employer, her parents, her friends, anywhere that it will embarrass her. Tell them all you caught her and that's why you're leaving. You'll have gotten in one last fuck, the nigger will have your sloppy seconds, and she'll be labeled as a nigger loving slut by everyone she knows.

Do it. Watch them while eating KFC, watermelon and a 40 Oz malt liquor.

Holy shit

Time to hide another dumb thread

do it

Tell her its over then call her a nigger lover.