Just got this for $80. was it a good deal?

just got this for $80. was it a good deal?
>live in illegal state

reported

Average

your post is pasta

Decent

Not bad for a non medical state man

Looks like a half and looks good. Really good deal!

is it still growing?

Looks like a half oz to me. 80 isn't bad at all. That's 20 less than what I usually see

doesnt look like great quality, 80 u.s dollars? whats it meant to be, a quarter or what? seems expensive

why?

$80 for that many brussle sprouts?

it's a half of some hella good green crack

Looks like a p good deal, OP (if it's decent weed). $80 in this non-legal state would get you around 1/4th

>mfw when i can literally walk across the street to a dispensary and buy that legally

who gives a flying fuck about legality

Holy shit glad I quit, could get that for 30 back in my day.

this
>tfw my dealer is right across the street from me and I picked a bag up earlier tonight. Legality doesn't mean shit

Why do you waste your time with that shit? Smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. God I hate fucks who enjoy getting their brains turned to porridge when doing Mj.

>mfw when it's cheaper and like 10x fresher and higher quality
>mfw when i can walk 100 feet from my comfy apartment, buy some, and then walk 100ft back into my comfy apartment
>mfw it comes in a nice labeled glass jar from the dispensary w/ name of strain, lineage, THC/CBD percentages, etc.
>mfw when I don't have to be sneaky and buy it in a plastic sandwhich bag from Juan "sketchy" Gonzales

t. plebbit reject

except this is good weed... lol

I hope you OD

Sadly, this, or $10 less.
Unless potent or delivered.

>also mfw when I can chat up the cute as fuck budtender selling me my weed and giving me strain recommendations

>shitposting this bad

prob couldn't handle the shit people smoke today... potency is up 10 fold since '05

Pls OD

thats expensive. 70 aud gets a good Q in australia most u'd pay here is 90

Half?
What are you a dealer, or a cop?
That's a quarter oz.

günther is God and the source of all life

Found the retard

>mfw truth
>mfw u mad bro

don't be tryna patronize weed smokers when you smoke fucking cigarettes. like actually there is no point to it

yeah the cheap crap i bet she "recommends" throw a few bucks on top too i bet.

what do u think a bar girl would think of some guy whos hitting her up for weed and recommendation.. retarded

hahahahaha

Yeah i guess that's not too bad.
Also how the fuck do you not know if that's a good deal or not?

pussy

Because you are both retarded?