Slam pig, bbw, chubby, big tits, fat, fuck pig bread

slam pig, bbw, chubby, big tits, fat, fuck pig bread

virgin here, that shit look disgusting. they don't all look like that do they?

pretty much yeah

No they look much worse

No. Most are clean, trimmed, or shaved

got more?

>Electrical fire

looks promising, more?

sure. this is my cheating bitch of an ex, got a set from this.

fuck yeah dump the bitch here

Happy to oblige. Also, I'm pretty sure she's become a Craigslist whore after I dumped her ass; I'll share the ones I found after I get through the set.

skipping over a couple because they get a bit redundant.

that's as far as she goes in this set, but I've got a few more.

Really bro , all that and not a single nude?

Post those milk kegs!

calm down, got some tits for you right here. this was from back in college, she was obsessed with Ragnarok online at the time, and thought her tits looked like porings from upside down.

And a close up of one

Dynamite aeriolas.

Pretty sure this was one of her on Craigslist. Aside from the resemblance, I recognize that armoire behind her as mine

>Ragnarok Online

Goddamn, I loved that game too. Getting secondhand feels here

Does my gf fit here?

Craigslist post number two. Bit leery on this one since the skin tone seems off, but that could just be the light. the major nail in the coffin on this one was I decided to test at the time. I still had access to a lot of her accounts and saw her online, so I sent a reply with a dick pic. After that she immediately went offline and the next day did a search on how to report someone for indecent exposure. Yeah, she's that stupid.

Picture two from that post. That vag definitely looks like hers, enough so that that's what prompted me to test.

my piggy.

Started seeing this new girl, fat but super fucking slutty. Calls me daddy, wants to gag on my cock etc. Not the best face but she does things no other girl even mentions.

I face fucked her on this nature trail and she swallowed my cum, and when I kissed her I could still taste my cum. Should I have felt super turned on by that?

Most women I banged had much better groomed/cleaner than this.

I love it when my gf kisses me after taking a load. Also more of that slut

anyone got her saved?

Shave that afro between your legs and you'd be very fuckable.

damn op ran out of ammo.

she sure is a slut, her pussy tasted kind of weird though. We were at a movie and I fingered her pussy, tasted it and made her suck on my fingers. Definitely wasn't the freshest, so maybe she hadnt showered

Might have just been a little sweaty. Any pics of that pussy?

no, have other nudes tho

Damn she's hot... has my dick diamonds

>that shit look disgusting.
>they don't all look like that do they?

you're going to like the feminine penis and boi puss!!!

chubby fuck toy

hotttt

Is she married?

What world are you living in?

I think so, here is another pic of her.

Damn, she's nice looking.

I'm not going to say she needs to shave it all off, but a little bit... or a lot... of landscaping would do a world of good there.

What's with the yellowing? Is that something that comes with being a fat fuck pig face?

Love this chubby. Met her on nsfw_skype and watch her masturbate often

Danielle reporting. Got tons of her pics.

“Slam pig”.
This is why there is a white genocide.

need more of this camslut

yeesh. wear sunscreen fucking hell.

>most are clean
Oh dear, wishful thinking.

more?

Nicole

They do if their owner doesn't practice basic hygiene. She's probably too fat to reach it for a shave.

Wtf is with weird dark pigmentation on her upper inner thighs? Seriously, anyone know what causes that fat women?

something about her... i want to fuck her face

she'd probably let you, this slut loves cock. easiest fuck i've ever had.

ugh, why do fat girls always have brown inner thighs? so gross

its excessive testosterone. usually comes with PCOS. the dark leathery skin patches are from testosterone though. same thing with the dark, thick pubic hair. she likely also has, or had, a lot of acne.

man people with fucked up chompers really put me off. she can be gorgeous but if her teeth are yellow or really crooked i'm out.

she really does look like a slut

how was it man? any more pics?

honestly, I fucked a pretty fat chick last night and I can't imagine how anyone could fetishize this, they're honestly fucking disgusting. 10/10 most regrettable sex of my life I deleted all my dating apps it was so bad.

huge slut. would rub me over my pants in class until i took her to the bathrooms and fucked her mouth. used to sneak around and fuck in public almost daily. she knew how to tease and ride cock fucking good. nice tight pussy too, i was one of her first. imagine she's had many more since