How many of you anons are bi-curious and if you are, have you ever considered acting upon those urges?

How many of you anons are bi-curious and if you are, have you ever considered acting upon those urges?

>actual fags need not apply

Fucked a twink drunk a couple times, put stuff in butt(not dick). haven't sucked yet

>Fucked a twink drunk a couple times

Care to green text that, user?

I grew up passed the questioning myself faze, had chances to experiment with guys top and bottom, never wanted to act on it and really don't see myself doing it sober or not.

> go to "event"
>share bed with cosplay trap, 9 people 2 beds and a couch
>flirt subtly whenever we were alone, neither of us taking it too seriously
>get wasted partying
>slowly everyone comes back to room
>start to cuddle after everyone falls asleep
>start making out and dry humping (hadnt fapped for week expecting to get laid at event)
>starts blowing me in the darkness, after a few seconds we get way too loud and have to leave
>out drunks asses stumble into another party and come back to a different hotel room (did not know until morning)
>in the interim between the rooms he kept grinding into my junk, he had a slightly smaller build than me and had a wonderful ass
>eventually he kept trying to tuck my dick into his panties
>end up using my condom and fucked his ass in the stairwell

What kind of event was it?

OP said actual fags need not reply. No straight man would voluntarily flirt with a guy, especially not one he's in bed with you faggot.

Yes and I have
This saturday past I finally too the step and hooked up with a guy in a public bathroom. It was awkward as fuck first but turned out to be amazing after we got comfy with eachother

>Does not know difference between bi-scum and full on homosexual

Redneck loser detected

>Replied to this thread
>never claimed to be straight lol

Sucked my brother's cock when I was 13 and let a gay classmate grope me at same age

I've often considered it, and in a moment of loneliness I did act on it. It didn't go well.
Due to my own putting up of a Craigslist ad to see if I'm bi, I wound up tongue kissing and sucking the dick of a 250+ pound man. The kissing was gross and my attempt at sucking a dick just made me gag. He also tried sucking my dick but it didn't do anything for me.

The worst part is is that I've still considered trying doing this again. I feel like nervousness of trying sexual contact with someone alongside the fact that the first guy was fat and ugly may have been what made the experience so terrible. I'm scared of trying again though.

Your better than this, user

story?

I know
But I'm lonely and the more time that passes the more hopeless I feel. Having ANYONE to be with starts to seem appealing after a point.

Absolutely pathetic. To reduce yourself to such a lowly state, you believe anything will do over quality. No wonder you didn't feel anything with that guy and never will with any guy. Stop being so desperate for affection or you'll find yourself hanging from the ceiling one day outta regret.

Also you are a faggot

....Thanks user. I suppose you're right.
I'm not gonna bother attempting to try anything again. I'll just try to just go about my daily life. If I meet a girl (or somehow discover a nice man and realize I actually like them) I like I'll try talking to her and see how it goes but otherwise hold onto and keep having standards rather than trying to settle and wind up regretting it.

You and me aren't so different, user, I'm about the same as you except straight and haven't had much luck with women due to loneliness and crap.

Bi fag here. I often want to indulge in my urges. Main problem is that I don't know any attractive guys who would be up for it and I can't handle strangers.

If you're actually searching for companionship, love or an honest relationship then stay away from anything considered a prostitute. It's better to wait until 35 for a women then get a succubus at 20. Because it sounds like you don't like men, just trying to condition yourself into liking them for some kinda warmth. Don't settle for a dick when you can get a pussy. You'll regret it and find yourself ashamed and empty settling for something because your lonely.
But if you're just looking for a fuck, Then ya go for it, make mistakes you'll regret see how hollow you feel like a drug addict.