He listens to rap

>he listens to rap

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=focgsmxHe5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do all white boys listen to black man rap? I don't get it.

How do you relate to someone rhyming nigger with nigger every 3 lines.

why do all whitebois get triggered by white boys and urban culture?

Im not a white boy though. I just don't see how they can relate.

The same way you relate to anybody else? Jesus what a stupid fucking idea

If white boys are relating to being in with the niggers then that's retarded.

>he listens
What are you, a woman?

Ok so you're just racist, say so up front next time

Not understanding how a white guy can relate to a song that spams nigger constantly is not racist.

uhhhhhh no

You're being fucking retarded lol. How are you triggered so hard by a word.

I asked how they can relate to it. If you can't answer my question then move on.

>he wants to make up for the nebulous guilt he feels for being white

It's pretty easy, it's a word basically equivalent to "bro" or "man", I don't have to take any kind of wild leap to get in the mind of the black man when they say nigga. Do you only listen to white male artists or something? There are other bases to relate to people apart from the most superficial aspects of your identity. It's ok to be racist but at least own up to it and offer a rationalization for your mentality.

>Not listening to white man rap with a larger vocabulary than Moby Dick

All because I can't relate to someone saying nigger every 3 lines in a song doesn't make me racist.

> he doesn't dabble in all forms of art

Nah what makes you racist is your shocked reaction to white people who can relate and do listen to rap. Like I said though I have respect for racist ideology if you can back it up with some intellectual weight, unfortunately though it just seems like you want to be racist and a coward

>How do you relate to someone rhyming nigger with nigger every 3 lines.
>your shocked reaction

>he doesn't listen to Aesop Rock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=focgsmxHe5I

You're not even addressing my points, you're just stammering "b-b-but they say nigger" and then getting upset that I'm calling you racist lmao

Damn, Eminem really triggered those Trump daddi bois

But my original point was about how they can relate rap songs that say nigger a lot. That's the only point I care about, not you going off on a tangent.

Also,

>If you can't answer my question then move on.

Relax my nigga, I did answer your question. it's a word that means something like "man", "dude", "bro", it's not some magical trill sound that only makes sense to black folk.

Sup Forums is fucking retarded these days.

>there are people on nu-mu that unironically listen to lil pump and lil peep

>he doesn't like fun music to just blast in the background