Trump criticized immigration from 'shihole' countries: report

>Trump criticized immigration from 'shihole' countries: report

thehill.com/homenews/administration/368576-trump-rips-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in

What a despicable human being. America you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_VfGVKzcfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"source says"
This has now become the media standard. Also this story is weeks old.

If you know anything about sourcing, anonymous sourcing goes through a tougher vetting process behind the scenes than on the record sourcing does because the publication has to make sure its not just someone trying to do a hit and run job without getting blowback.

True story.

>True story.
Source?

Oh we know, we've been aware of this sad sack of shit and the ugly miscreants that support him since day 1. Someone once described them as "deplorable". Remember that? Remember how outrageous that was?

> story is weeks old.
> the president used the intervening weeks to stop being so retarded, so this doesn't matter anymore

oooook

>sources say
Wow, it's nothing

Boohoo he is trying to take away yer nigs, beans and stinkdians so you have to actualy support americans and yer own people. Boohoo

How many times has Sup Forums managed to get stories posted by mainstream media outlets as "an anonymous source". It may have once been the standard to vet this stuff but now it seems they just print whatever they think sounds good enough to get clicks and get that coveted ad revenue.

>What a despicable human being. America you should be ashamed of yourselves.

He is objectively right though, people in developed countries are less and less interested in moving to the US especially as china grows meanwhile you are taking in millions of illiterate migrants from the poorest nations on earth. How do you think that ends? With them becoming rich and enjoying the American dream or with the countries resources being further strained by the number of unskilled immigrants who are unlikely to find a job as automation kicks in and as such will either require welfare or turn to crime to survive?

yooo

anonymous source say this guys voted for hillary and take dick in his ass
true story

But he spake the truth.

he really is a terrible man for wanting what is best for the country, isn't he

I think he needs a few more years to figure things out properly. Maybe 7 more will do it.

now we guess which shithole country OP is from

Good he's right.

>we
NO you. Not we

We are agree with what he said. What he said is exactly what most people think.

Look at the ghettos.
We've already got our own shitholes.
We really don't need to be importing more.

not really. He also said we should be getting them from other countries like Sweden. The only thing racist about it are those people that think we should only accept those from non-white third world countries.

Black Man here: Donnie isn't so nice. This makes me cry melanin out of my urethra.

being nice doesn't usually make a good leader.

It’s about fuckin time.

oh shit, it's another liberal speaking on behalf of the rest of the nation. How you brackin' bruh!? How you livin'?

Yeah we. There's more than one person in the country that was aware of the kind of shitstain this guy has been and still very much is.

Hate to break it to ya fucktard, but if you're in the tiny minority of dipshits still supporting this piece of shit, you're not even in the majority of the Republican Party, much less the Republican Party + the Unaffiliated Centrists + the Democrats.

You're in the 7% most extreme fringe of a dead movement. Enjoy your shitshow while it lasts, fuckstains.

He is RIGHT AGAIN

>oh shit, it's

Yeah shit yourself a little more.
YOU KNOW WHO ELSE LOVES TO SHIT???

Now you're criticizing Trump. What a despicable human being. user, you should be ashamed of yourself

lmao someone's from a shithole country

pic related

Well at least we'll never have to ever fucking hear republicans shit out their mouths about a democrat "disgracing the office of the president" ever fucking again.

I fuckin love this guy, for encouraging republicans to reveal their true nature to another generation. Just absolute shit. Pour it on yourselves, idiots... lol

>yer own people

I ain't supporting anyone, gtfo you leech

Well I mean...they ARE shithole countries. People have been saying it for years.

I bet he makes your dick hard, wishing you could be outspoken like him. But instead you'll go back to being the weak willed, quiet shut in that you are , while you live your racist dreams through Trump. White people are the least respectable people on earth

STOP PRESS
Donald Trump tells the truth again, libfags go berserk, top story at 9
get fucked dickhead

I genuinely don't believe anyone who claims to be angry at this to actually be angry. Yet another instance where he's prying the common man and the hipster apart, he's going to make it clear to us all who works for a living and who's on the take. He's enabled a redneck half as smart as you to say "These people must not've worked a day in their whole damn life" to his community and be applauded for it. Meanwhile your role is yet again to explain why people from countries with some of the lowest Human Development Index scores in the world are so fantastic, so perfect, so full of moral promise and Most Definitely Not A Racist...and no race on earth including your own will live up to the standards you sell them with. You have to pretend to be mad about the word "shit"while telling everyone wet is dry, black is white and up is down yet again.

choice memes komrade

And here is pic for you, of muscular american cock. Is for your wallet.

>What a despicable human being. America you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If these places are so great, please, take a trip there and take some pics for us. Educate us.

Nope. Not even News. This story is weeks old. So says this other right wing dipshit before you.

Yeah but it works.
It makes use of our stupidest people.

>i am an untraveled fuckwit
>...the post

stay useful forever, idiot
work shall set you free
kek

says the faggot from the shithole nation

They don’t even care at this point, the media runs so many drive by stories that if you were to debunk one there would be two more to take its place. It doesn’t matter, their credibility isn’t questioned by the majority of sheep who don’t know what an opinion editorial is and have never checked a source for validity.

Liberals: "Trump called some countries "Shitholes"". What an awful person.

OK, why don't you go live there and make things better.

Liberals: "I ain't going to those Shitholes".

he was elected by a minority of voters.

You should be ashamed for living in a decent country and saying that other places are perfectly fine like a sheltered piece of garbage. Go be the proud liberal martyr you are and live in these "not a shithole" countrys and see how long you can last.

Woah woah woah... slow down there.. 28.6% are ineligible to vote?? Out of what population? Does this include children under the voting age?

The pic related makes no sense. Trump supports Israel fully. Are you stupid?

LOL

are you fucking retarded or something?

>libfags go berserk
Happens daily pussy boy

Put it this way--to those arguing in Trump's defense, we all know he said it. Just stop. Just like Charlottesville, and Mexicans are rapists, and the Central Park five, and so many other examples and dog whistles to those who think like him. Denying these things would simply go against logic. He's racist; I'm just stating fact by his own words; not my opinion.

Tonight I saw Republicans on every network except Trump TV/Fox News try to justify the shithole comments by completely dodging the questions. I was thinking about Die Hard 3; if you were next to the dude wearing the I hate niggers sign, would you be like "hey homies, me too!?" How pundits defend this adult baby always amazes me.

Soon we'll get the Sanders spin such as "the president was trying to illustrate the need for reform"--bitch shut the fuck up...just say Trump hates blacks and browns, like we all know for a fact already. He already said it, for fuck's sake...

>Talking to butthurt libfag
>Asks are you stupid
kek, we all knkow the answer to that one

Shilling hard today?
1£ has been added to your account

Shit up nigger

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=0_VfGVKzcfs

He wrote "someone's from a shithole country".

Since when do Libs hate Israel?

He's clearly a Trumpo supporter.

Do you support Israel as Trumpo does or not?