Weed smokers; have you ever taken a dab? or do you prefer flower? Exclusively oil smoker here. Also general drug thread

Weed smokers; have you ever taken a dab? or do you prefer flower? Exclusively oil smoker here. Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRouTH1NpDc
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes i did, gets you higher but leaves an horrible shit taste in your mouth, so it kinda ruins it

It depends, coming from a legal state I get to choose what terpenes I want in my wax and what flavor it is. I really enjoy the taste.

As someone who has done all (edibles, flower, dabs etc) I really don't have a preference. Dabs seem to make me the most stupid (good thing) but I really don't mind some regular weed out of a bong.

Only thing I've noticed is my nose gets weirdly dry when I do dabs which can lead to nosebleeds if I'm not well hydrated.

I understand dabbing is more effective but I just prefer some nice bud ya feel

dabs wreck tolerance too much. part of being able to afford smoking, for me, is moderating it to where i don't smoke up everything in 2 days.

Needless to say even though I souly smoke wax my favorite type of high is smoking kief. Just throw a tiny nugglet to plug the hole on your bowl and fill it with keif. Rip the whole thing through and you'll be high for hours even the veterans, that shit will put you on your ass.

Would all of the illicit drug users in my area please make themselves known?

I only do ground root tincture, dropper it right in my eye

So much more easy to dose and store, can't believe kids are still smoking flour

you should buy in bulk, its so much better. I get my wax for like $15 a g when I bought a half oz today.

Got a xanny bar rn
what you on my dude?

I havent done dabs myself, would be down for sure. Some friends I have who've done them tell me good things. Personally, I like to stick to bongs or edibles. Does anyone have this thing I have, where when you take an edible the effects are really not much unless you smoke a little bit on top? Or is that just me?

man where do you hide all that from your parents, how long does it last?

on your mom my dude

I havent done dabs myself, would be down for sure. Some friends I have who've done them tell me good things. Personally, I like to stick to bongs or edibles. Does anyone have this thing I have, where when you take an edible the effects are really not much unless you smoke a little, like maybe a few puffs of a joint? Or is that just me?

Nothing, my Sup Forumsro, I quit for good last weekend after about a month of weaning off the last of it. I just can't stop flinging memes. So I guess I'm on memes, now.

maybe they don't work at all and smokibg only makes you think they do and your stomach or something is messed up

Think maybe you could be shit at making edibles?

one day at a time Sup Forumsro

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I have no doubt I'm shit at making edibles, I bought these ones. In this case, I bought a bunch, my buddies took it and got blasted, I didnt really feel anything for 3-4 hours, but then took a few puffs and was up and away/

Well I guess if you're worried about it smoke more eat less.

I'm with him.

I did dabs once and it nearly gave me an aneurysm.

only if you take low milligram eddibles.

yall ever done shrooms? next week I'm planning on doing my first heroic dose

I live with my wife.

that bee logo is so cringe

Have fun being in the Nightmare Before Christmas.

>son why did u spray ur room with a shiton of cologne? b&

were you on the toilet at the moment

Godspeed user. I do shrooms about twice a year and they're magical, top 1 on the list of favourite psychedelics. I'm going to try a 10x salvia extract in the next couple of weeks for the first time ever! Anyone has stories on that?

Where do you work?

Yes!

personally no experience with any psychedelic other than shrooms or LSD, but heres a good vid from a reliable source (or as reliable as I suppose you could hope) about salvia. Hope it rocks buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRouTH1NpDc

Have you tried vaping the oil at low temp (400-430F)? Changes the whole experience, you get a lot more bang for your buck.

I mainly vape bud, best high, no smoke.

Thanks user, I've watched all his videos and I definitely agree with you when it comes to the most reliable info in YouTube. We'll see what lady Salvia has to teach me.

Not OP I like smoke

salvia isn't very fun. it's like dph.

> dab?
>flower?
> oil
Kids these days are gay af

This

What I want from salvia is to be completely blasted away, a 10 mins rocket ship trip. I want to try it before moving on to DMT.

Just smoked my pipe and your post made me smile.
Thanks, peace from Mexico.

Doctor said my weed habit might be killing my testosterone production. I only smoke half a gram a day if that. I'm 23 and can't get fully hard.

Am I doomed?

you will get a minute and a half of misfiring nuerons and drooling if you do it right

it's not exactly something most people repeat on purpose

I love taking dabs but I always need at least 1 or 4 bowls in the midst of all the dabs.

Yes

Eh, I guess just for shits and giggles then, already bought the extract. Thanks for the info though

Nice digits my dude. If you are a veteran psychonaut then have fun with the salvia, it’s a strange place to be. My experience was extremely chill but all of my friends have had intense “bad” trips that they literally cannot shut up about to the point where I can tell they enjoyed how bad the trip was if that makes any sense.

Bring a sitter if it’s your first time.

why

buddy you have no fucking idea how bad I want to do DMT, its one of the things I'm most focused on doing in my entire life.

Thank you friend, I'm no veteran but I'm somewhat experienced, been practising altered states besides psychedelics a few years now. I'm glad your experience was chill, I've also heard bad trip stories, but you always get something out of those am I right?

As for the sitter I always dose with the wifey, in this case being such short effects I guess I'll go first then she will once I'm sober enough.

ya dmt is pretty good. salvia is just very anxious and annoying. its like the psychedelic equivalent to being unable to catch your breath. or like trying to listen to someone while music is blaring and little kids are yelling.

it's just a bit fucking much and not very enjoyable. best of luck though, at least get the experience and you'll know what it's like.

K, vaping doubles your weed. You get to vape it but you can then save up the vaped bud and smoke it or make edibles (it’s already decarboxylated). The vaped bud gives the most intense body high I’ve ever had when smoked, kinda tastes like tobacco and mesquite wood chips and burns hot but a good bong (ice helps) will make it a pleasant smoke.

Try it if you get the chance.

I wish i could get a dab rig but I can't explain why i would need a blow torch in my room, feels bad man.

Where are you from? I've had this desire ever since I read about it on the old Wikipedia when I was like 16-17 years old, many eons ago. Happy to meet another dedicated psychonaut. I asked about location because in the Netherlands you can get the root bark legally and make your own DMT crystals in your kitchen. I'm not from the Netherlands myself but I'm lucky that the wifey is. We visit every now and then and pack shrooms and weed.

Salvia isn't fun for you it's fun for everyone watch you try to comprehend everything at once. I'll smoke salvia once or twice a year and be like why do i fucking hate this shit and as soon as it kicks in i will remember.
A trick my friends and i would do at parties would be to load a bowl of salvia and throw some weed on top and catch some one off guard and get them to cash that shit in one hit. Then it would get funky

Yes! Exactly my idea, I'm just gonna roll with it, see what happens. A moment can feel like an eternity but later on in perspective it's all worth it.

I'm puffing on hash oil now, I just enjoy smoking a joint more than any other way

Careful smoking weed after if you decide to toke up. Like a lot of other psychotropics you can partially relapse into the high if you get THC in your system. Not saying don’t do it though.

Holy crap man that's evil and potentially hilarious

Almost ODed on Freon but i just boofed 10gs of Kratom so I'm all good

if you aren't telling a story some people freak out hope your wife isn't tiny

Thanks, will keep that in mind too. I've had great LSD come backs after a dose was over and packing a bowl, but always expected. Didn't expect it from Salvia also.

I'm from canada myself, my older sister did it in south america several years ago and told me I had to try it. I find a lot of my shrooms out in the woods so I thought maybe I could find some DMT hidden somewhere, turns out its in a bunch of fucking plants if you know how to extract it. the problem is that I am no chemist and its beyond my ken. I'll certainly check into the legality of bark, I know its much the same with spores for shrooms. Do you live in the EU or something, if its so easy to get drugs out of the country?

yes, primarilly dab since i can do it indoors and it doesnt stink the place up. I have a temp controlled ecig box conversion so i dont need to fuck with a torch, and i dont have to use shitty disposable ones. gf got a pax era, that things legit though.

i personally prefer flower, it feels more well rounded, and i like the taste better. If the wax tastes _bad_ though, your burning it. with a quartz nail you want to heat it til it JUST starts glowing ever so slightly, then let it cool for 5-10 seconds before you dab. using a carb cap also really helps. lower preasure causes the wax to boil at a lower temp.

its very intense. at non breakthrough doses its like really confusing shrooms that just hit you instantly. breakthough and its undescribable.

skip salvia, take a good sample of psychedelics then dmt. salvia is something you do not for fun, but for the experience. Its a mu opiod antagonist... it causes disphoria in the same way that taking an opiate causes euphoria.

if you want to feel like your being smacked by god without veeling like you fell in and endless loop of weird, go with 5-meo-dmt.

Nah, we're both around 70 kilos +- 150 pounds, it'll be fun to watch each other for sure.

yeah pro tip, take your first psychedelics "sober" as in with nothing else. i know a couple of folks that lose their shit in a bad way when they smoke while tripping. i'm talking like, stripping their clothes off, pissing themselves, yelling that they're dying.

dunno. for some people weed just makes it really sinister and uncontrollable. then again, i know plenty of people who stay smoking the entire time and have no problems. just different brain chemistry i suppose.

You guys cant just make things up that's crazy

So Sup Forumsro's. I wanna be a drug dealer. Nothing big. Some pot, psych's etc etc.

Any tips or advice? stories?

Yeah, EU has no douanes check if travelling by plane within. You should check this site
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek

no chemistry knowledge needed, you'll be good friend

ok fbi

Yea it became a norm at our parties we would have. You knew shit was up if a group of people approached you to hit some shit.

Extracting dmt is really not that difficult look up guides online

The endless loop of chaos is the important part

I knew one really weird guy who actually enjoyed salvia. He would smoke it and watch the graas grow

It's something I'll do for the experience then, just to explore a bit more. Next step will definitely be DMT, we'll purchase the root bark and extract ourselves with the lighter fluid technique. But thanks for the info and the description too, very well put

you gem! I'm gonna experiment with some more psychedelics first, maybe mescaline and for sure some more shrooms, but this makes DMT vastly easier.

It's very much true, you don't feel like you're on LSD again but you do feel a really different kind of weed high with more psychedelic effects in it

You will suck at it, stay in school

Godspeed, I haven't been able to try mescaline yet but it's also on my list. Wish you the best luck at the extraction

Salvia is actaully a kappa opioid receptor antagonist

I prefer pure hash or the closest I can get and smoke in a nice tall bong topped with ice cold water from the freezer and use a hot coal to heat up the hash for a nice clean controlled and smooth smoke.

yeah, just realize its not anything fun. i didnt manage to break through when i tried salvia, ran out of butane in my tourch and was using a bic. anyway, i remember falling back on my bed and looking at the ceiling. something seemed off. "huh, this is weird". wow thinkting that is weird... this is weird... thinking that is weird...this is weird... ad some slight images danced across my vision. almost like a distorted rope slid across what i was looking at. it was very localized.

shrooms are super ez to grow from spores. for mescaline, look into T. bridgsbii (spelling?). it has a better alcaloid concentration than san pedro, and a light selective maoi in it which intensifies the trip.

I'm thinking the weed (good for ADD) just makes latent effects of other substances more apparent

that would make sense

I ment to tag this guy

That sounds interesting though. Also is the butane torch necessary for salvia? I was planning on sticking to hemp wick for that. What level extract did you take?

Also thanks a ton for the san pedro tip.

did dabs. not for me

I like vaping buds
not only does it taste better than any other method, you can easily get just as high as any other method

That'd make more sense yeah.
Like if you drink and light up you feel extremely drunk? psychedelics can stay in your body for a long while

First time I ever smoked weed was last summer when I was 17. I had a summer job and I met this big time stoner kid and he wanted to get me high so we went to his place and he gave me a dab I guess and it felt good for about 10 minutes then I started to feel sick. He said it's cause I didn't eat before I got there which was true it idk I'm kinda traumatized by it

It isn't absolutely required but helps a lot if you don't have some 40x + extract

oh my bad, its been a while since i researched it, and im highaf. thanks for the correction.

yeah, salvia needs real high temp. most people recommend a butane tourch directly to it during the entire inhalation.

Science Sup Forumsro

Thanks my dudes, will buy one for the occasion

yeah, doesnt need to be anything crazy either

Just chipping in for any /bros that might have more experience in pychs or just weed itself, but the past few times I had brownies with at least 40mg of thc I had experienced rather intense visual distortions and swirling vivid geometry on anything with patterns. I am a 6'2 and like 250 so I dont know if I have a low tolerace or what...

I dabbed for 3 months and now I'm changing back to weed. I feel like dabbing is, in my case, real bad for my lungs. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or i had shit wax the last month but pure weed is just better.

a dab is overkill in the middle of the day

having food in your stomach was less a factor then taking advice from a stoner

little late, but I prefer flower. Dabs will get you the highest the fastest, but leave a super shitty taste. Bud is an all around nice high, whether its sativa or indica. Edibles are just fucking unpredictable. if you wanna party, dabs. if you wanna chill, bud. If you want to play coinflip, edibles.

dabs are more low key doing the rn, dlower better high tho

It needs to be crazy my dude, a big flashing robot penis that cums torch flame