Do people actually do this? Every video i see of americans ripping bongs they always corner light the bowl. Why?

Do people actually do this? Every video i see of americans ripping bongs they always corner light the bowl. Why?

No, that's retarded

It's to save flavor, so you don't scorch the entire bowl on the first hit

I do that when I'm chilling with a friend, but it's also just to get the most out of it. I smoke it until the whole damn bowl is gray/white regardless. It's all getting burnt and inhaled either way, no problem with how someone does it.

who the fuck cares?
you think the explanation is gonna be such a revelation or some shit?

Only when I share with someone

Why are you watching videos of americans taking bong rips? That's such a boring use of your time.

for the slower roast which results in a massive high and possibly more rips. quickly lighting the entire bowl results in a bowl that is smoking well beyond when the person stops taking the hit. thus you waste money and weed by lighting an entire bowl.
prove me wrong

chill bro just curious

To make sure other people also get green hits.

im not in high school anymore I don't share bowls with other people so I wouldn't know. OP is underage

bunch of pussies can even pull a 1g cone in one go

We're all just living in our own little fantasy worlds. Nothing is real, everything is possible.

But why not just pack a smaller cone and rip the whole thing instead of inhaling ash every time after the first light?

you fucking faggot , smoke the whole goddamn bowl and dont be a fucking pussy.

as an ausfag not punching your whole bowl (or cone or beug ) is considered a halfassed job

This. It's common courtesy. If the guy who gets it first roasts the entire thing then everyone else gets dirty mexican butthole.

jisoe?

thats what i was thinking. in aus if you dont rip the whole cone you will get laughed out of the sesh

I do it because it's easier to tell when it's cashed. That and I don't smoke so much my roommate doesn't get a hit.

triggered bitch you are in a forum, the fuck you expect?

rolling

Its because when you have really sticky weed you don't have to burn the entire top. Plus its customary if you're passing it. No one wants some retard frying the bowl on the first hit. What if you have keif on there?
Only barbarians don't corner their bowls. If you couner the bowl right with great weed, you can get everyone in the room baked. It's like magic.

I make sure to start in a corner and burn it all acrossed in one direction but OP's pic is weaponized austism.

>trying to prove you're bad ass by wasting drugs.

Cool.

Weediquete.

If a good gentleman offers you a bowl of his personal herb, it is your obligation to refrain from bogarting the fresh green.
A gentleman will always pass the bowl with some green remaining.
Anything else would be uncivilized.

Noone gives a fuck what Australians think.

/thread
how was this hard.

but why not just pack the bowl less and smoke all the green in the cone completely, giving the next guy a bowl that only has fresh green in it?

Oh darn, I forgot smoking weed was about thinking you're a badass instead of getting high.

what the fuck is wrong with you, dont offer your mate a half smoked bowl , fucking pack one, rip one and then pack it again.
you seppo fucks are disgusting

aus way of life

/thread

what the fuck is bogartation lmao

do you faggots share ciggies too kek

You mean people out there toke on a single cone, and fucking share the same pack?
What the fuck
In Aus, you rip the whole cone, any less is fucking weak as piss, I've never even heard of people intentionally not doing this.
It's like saying, "Oh no I slowly sip on this shot of whisky all night, and let other people sip from it" - It's a fucking shot of whisky, shot it you faggy fucking fruity cunt
The fucking fuck...

This

OP is a huge homosexual and all OP's weed should be confiscated and OP should be banned from all dealers and or shops that sell.

But other people after the first cunt dont get completely green hits?

This lol. I keep reading these comments about smoking whole cones or bowls or whatever. You fucks must be rich or just fucking stupid. The shit in your lungs that absorbs the thc can only absorb so much in between fresh breaths of air. Super large hits are literally just wasting your product.

wtf you better have water in the bong that filters the ash out of your hit, otherwise what the fuck is the point of something so big and difficult to conceal when you could just chief a doobie? wtf

but you can just pack the cone with the amount you wouldve smoked if you cornered the bowl?

This is why unrolled roaches make great bowl weed. It's toasted already. Light one ember and it holds the heat without rapidly consuming the green. And my roachweed unrolls kinda sticky, so one bowl of that is worth 2 bowls of the same mids untreated, just because of the scarce excess smoke and taste. It's like a fat resin hit but with weed. You feel higher because of the resin and you get all the smoke otherwise missed.

>underage detected
Unlike in Australia we actually have high quality weed in the states. You don't need to smoke an entire gram to get high if you're smoking on good shit.

i remember when i was a teen and i'd split a smoke with a friend... does that bother you in some way?

Some people enjoy the bro bonding time you Australian tard brain. Just because we share a bowl doesn't mean we're not having multiple bowls. Trying to hit yourself really hard with so much at once isn't that fun, building up a high is the best. If you smoke weed alone you're likely retarded.

See

Do you know what a cone is?....

>but why not just pack the bowl less and smoke all the green in the cone completely

Because Ops pic is of a communal bowl.
A bowl is meant to be passed.

Clearly he does not. Educate him please.

Only fucking disgusting drug fucked savages would share the same cone, In most places people won't even use another persons bong unless their good friends.You don't want some other cunts drool fucked lips slobbering up the bong water do you?
The fucking faggitory up in here is ASTOUNDING
>so much at once
you faggit

I did that today with a coworker who didn't have one on her, but it was my last until I could buy a pack after I clocked out. u mad?

From all these replies from americans vs australians i guess its just a culture thing. cheers boys

Oh fuck off with your Aus shit. Aus sucks a big gay non binary feminist cock. You faggots lost your nuts when they took your guns from most f you. You emasculated faggots. You're now ruled by woman with their feminist bullshit, have little guns and smoke weed like it's a cock with cum that holds your oxygen supply.

Plus you have fucking huge spiders nigger, BIG cock biting spiders.

>Actually wrapping your lips around a pipe
>Drooling into bongs
>Sharing weed with people who arent even close
how fucking stupid do you aussies get?
A. Curl your lips in then hit the pipe
B. You don't even have to barely open your mouth to take a bong rip you idiot, you just inhale with your lungs
C. Sharing with some rando you don't hardly know is uncommon for anyone you daft cunt

This. Ausfags don't get the intimate ritual that is passing a bowl or bong.

TIL; Aussies like it when spiders bite their cocks.

>I can't rip a single fucking bong
I bet you need your boyfriends to help you sip a shot of whiskey you colossal fucking vagina
Stop projecting nigger fem shill you fags lost muh freedoms years ago

Can...can you make one post without reminding us that you're Australian? I think we got the point by now.

Another thing, why are you even worried about bong water unless you're drinking it you degenerate

if your manhood depends on a gun you gay bro

I fuckin wot m8?

>Pipe
>Bong
Is there a disconnect here? This is a fucking Bong

Because actually if you don't have a lot of weed packing and passing makes more sense. Plus it's quicker than stopping to pack 4 times or so.

It depends on your financial status

I mentioned it because I knew your dumbass would bring it up

A bong is a waterpipe.
>waterpipe.
>pipe.

What? I'm saying I'm from the United States where weed is legal so we actually have good bud.

I *may* have clicked on the wrong post number. May.

ITT: Americans are surprised Australians are just as dumb as eachother, but too stupid to realize it.

learn to rip you bunch of pussies, Aussies would out rip you honkies anyday :)

For the same fucking reason civilized people don't drink milk from the carton when you live with other people, holy fuck people are actually defending this.

>Getting high is a competition now

idk man... i've toked with total strangers before..
one time i was hitch-hiking to the head shop and some dude gave me a lift... told him i was going to dollar general (same plaza) and after it was all said and done he bought a pipe and pulled out a quart-sized jar from his center console and we burn-cruised before he gave me a lift home.

another time i was walkin through my shitty tiny town and asked a dude coming out of the liquor store (looked like a stoner) if he knew where to get bud. he said no and drove away.. next thing u know he pulls up on me and my pal walkin down a side-street and tells us to get in.. 10 min later im outside town tokin on someones back porch with a half-naked chick with a fucking 5foot snake on her shoulders..

>pic related: me in my 15 year old cringe stage

Naah you ask your mate to match you, pass a bowl each then mix one of each weed and see how all 3 taste. Discuss the weed. Manuever the peice between you as you keep the bowl lit and in a firm grip, while playing your vidya or watching a movie. It is like a mission. Get a bunch of glass and you have the choice to bring out your cool and unusual pipes. Why else even own glass?

You literally do not drink the water unless you have autism you bonobo

Must be a cultural thing, i've never hear a bong called a water pipe, A bong her in Aus is a bong or a billy.
A water pipe is a water cooled literal pipe,

nah its just the way your meant to smoke a bong, if u want to savor the taste and puff on it and pass it round roll a joint/blunt. if ya blazin a bong rip the whole cone ya pussy cunt.
QLDfag

Being pretentious on Sup Forums is topkek

only if u didnt finger her with your dick afterwards

They're called bongs here in the states, too. He's just being obstinate.

>chill bro just curious
when someone gives a proper explanation, faggots lose their shit

OP with another question cause u americans r strange. Do you spin your bud? and if so what ratio?

Yeah in aus we punch the cone through. Not work the bong like a big cock like pussy Americans. #originalweedsmokersAUS

Well no fucking shit Sherlock, But your mouth still goes on it, which is bad enough without ever seeing some fucking loon drool into a bong
Fucking pointing out the obvious like no-one else realizes this you fucking autismo

Yep, I still do it out of habit, but now I tend to look at it as particles and just burn how ever much I need, want in that specific hit.

its basically a massive fucking waste of weed you only do for show on 420.

in canada we take full bowls starting half of it with tobacco an take it in one huge cloud

who else take poppers

It's called efficiency you retarded aus fags.. this is why you guys never achieve anything

We pack huge bowls to pass around and share with our friends saving time from constantly having to repack and pass.. repack and pass

It just courtesy to not selfishly torch all the green like a cunt

they only got the guns people handed in buddy, had a few shootings this week around the place i live on the news

I smoke mine pure. And I take my bowls in one hit.

I would be pissed if I had to waste for my bitch ass friend to rip the bong, cough for 5 minutes, then rip it again repeat.

Well that settles it. None of you denied the charges. Also, who's talking about manhood? I said emasculated you dumb motherfuckers.

To castrate. To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.

You've been stripped of your power and gay nonbinary bitches run government. Your country is emasculated.

It must be all that gasping for air, got you retarded.

>In most places people won't even use another persons bong
Being so afraid of sharing

>huge bowls
Single shot cone, 'huge bowl'
Your a fucking piss weak spastic cunt

bro your cone pieces aint that big, cone piece sizes vary but only to an extent..... we smoke what you share around in one hit.

now who is wasting time

smoke tobacco and weed out of a $497 german bong with $100 stem and $100 bowl
Zenit is a good brand

so everybody brings they're own piece to smoke?

5 dudes sitting around smoking out of 5 different bongs.. jesus christ you guys are retarded

Cornering is definitely proper etiquette when sharing a large bowl, but individual snaps are far superior. Pack each other snaps and everyone gets fresh tasty greens of different kinds of herb.

Congrats on getting your tolerance up to the point where it costs you twice as much to enjoy yourself, I guess.

Pretty neat. I saw a female let a man but the base of a lightbulb in her vagina at a coke party. Just fucked this girl in front of like 5 other people. Weird shit happens when you do drugs.

mostly because they're weak pussies