youtube.com/watch?v=5KtiYBES5Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=mPH9-NdSoTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iKQukCVXrdY
youtube.com/watch?v=nbfnP3nhghk
youtube.com/watch?v=C1NipqmXGZc
youtube.com/watch?v=TMy0vJfKvzI
youtu.be/TMy0vJfKvzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums grandpa, you're too old for this place.

Kendrick Lamar or Fleet Foxes

youtube.com/watch?v=LG3h80g8NhU

stop eating meat

I've never seen a feces pepe before, good job.

Have you tried coffee ?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnE3W3EGO28
youtube.com/watch?v=K85_L1R9VyA
youtube.com/watch?v=yQYDLjUiWp0
youtube.com/watch?v=75H4bxZGMFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bra68ezals8
youtube.com/watch?v=hWzeB44LQxY
youtube.com/watch?v=5KtiYBES5Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=mPH9-NdSoTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iKQukCVXrdY

Dr. Dre - I need a Doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=nbfnP3nhghk

Thanks for the tunes everyone ITT

4 cups a day and I can't figure out what's wrong, it's driving me bat-shit crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=C1NipqmXGZc

Sunn or Boris usually do it for me, but I have access to a very powerful PA system.

just go to the pharmacy and buy some suppositories

If you are being serious I rec going to the hospital asap. My uncle almost die because of this

Are you eating anything other than simple carbs?

Are you eating fruits and vegetables? Have you tried laxatives?
If it's yes to both and you're still not shitting go get checked

Just drink 2 litres of water. Flushes that turd right out. You show it who's boss! :)

Fuck you, user. Stop trying to scare me

A lot of protein and heavy amounts of soluble fiber, been eating a lot of (non-starchy) veggies and staying hydrated too

I might try this, I'm gonna run to the store and eat a whole container of Ex-Lax

user, find out if you have an allergy you're not aware of. When I was a kid I shat almost every 3 months (no joke) and I had a huge lump of old shit bundled up in my intestines. I remember I always used to touch the bump it made in my stomach and it made me really uncomfortable. I also shit my pants till the late age of 14. We later found out I was allergic to milk protein and I had to stop consuming any milk products at all for a year and had to get enemas up the ass pretty much everyday to soften up that shit. The accumulated shit for years + not being able to drink milk really fucked my development and I stayed a scrawny, slightly deformed manlet with the appearance of a kid but at least my parents were both attractive so my face is... Okay, I guess. The funny thing is now I'm able to consume as many milk products as I like and I take a shit everyday, so we'll I guess I had a happy ending after all.
Oh and btw eat bananas and drink water non stop, that will help if it's nothing serious.

There Will be blood soundtrack

>I might try this, I'm gonna run to the store and eat a whole container of Ex-Lax
Be very careful with laxatives and only try them if you're already tried to get your shit going with a proper diet
youtube.com/watch?v=TMy0vJfKvzI

Down a whole thing of Metamucil and let the fun begin

>When I was a kid I shat almost every 3 months (no joke) and I had a huge lump of old shit bundled up in my intestines.

>youtu.be/TMy0vJfKvzI

Holy fuck, the world is a scary place

The new Rick & Morty song "I Got a Doodoo In My Butt" (brainlets need not apply)

sometimes, I don't do number 2 for weeks