Ok so Trump classified certain countries as "shithole countries" today, and his supporters applauded him...

Ok so Trump classified certain countries as "shithole countries" today, and his supporters applauded him. I am Canadian and this guy would be arrested here, so it's just kind of a shocking spectacle as he crosses one line after another. And each time he crosses a line I wonder when his supporters will say "ok that's enough, he shouldn't have said that." Anyways honest question here, not looking for a troll session, what is the limit to your support of Trump? What would he have to do to make you vote against him? I'm left wing but if my guy was saying communism should be implemented, for example, I'd vote against him. If Trump were to, say, initiate a genocidal civil war, would you disavow him?

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/j/prm/releases/factsheets/2017/266447.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world needs a good genocide or two

Because genocides have always had positive results?

Stay in Canada pussy, you are lying to yourself if you don't think those countries are shitholes

Got that right
Time to cull the bourgeoisie

Canadians are fuckin' dumb NIGGERS.

Which one? How did it help specifically?

Doing it to the native Americans seems to have worked out

pipe down shitlord, you ought to be more worried about how that cuck trudeau is trying to turn your cuntry into a third world shithole

>someone said something mean :( off to the gulags he goes
canada is a dog-fucking S H I T H O L E

Anyone who supported that man does not care about facts or logic. You're wasting your time.

Le edge

Damn that man for telling the truth!
Damn him to hell

Why is it that the left just keep spouting off shitty memes.

The amerimutt has been called a lot of insults over the years but call him by his true name and watch as the fat burger slips out of his hand.

I don't understand any of this xenophobic bs. There is an immigration process in America right?

Funny thing is, coming from another western democracy, we're all looking at America as the shithole country we wouldn't want to live in!

look at sweden.
>import a shitload from a shithole
>become shithole

>calls shithole countries shitholes
>I’m supposed to be offended by this
Well we know you’re not lying about being a leaf

>I’m left wing but wouldn’t vote for a communist
You already did retard

Refugees don't go through the process that is the issues.

Also look up legal vs illegal immigration. Yes USA was build on immigrants, but I know for a fact both sides of my family came through ellis island

Easy.
Trump supporters are empty, broken people who don't feel quite so badly about themselves when they see one of their own on TV. His racism is a feature, not a bug.

Are you retarded?

K no refugees. No illegals either. Done and done.
>shithole countries
What an asshole.

>this guy would be arrested here
>for calling any country a shit hole
>I am Canadian

Why is he an asshole for speaking what a lot of people believe and could be quite easily argued on a factual basis. Stop being offended by words, it could be shithole or you could say impoverished lacking morals, it is just semantics

Kill yourselves...all you Trump supporters...the USA is fucked...kill yourselves

So you're claiming some countries AREN'T shitholes?

Dude it's no secret the rest of your planet thinks America is a bible-thumping, school-shooting, freedom-stealing shithole.

I can say that on international tv and most viewers will respond with a "yeah I guess he's right."

Fuck, most AMERICANS know i'm right.

He wouldn’t be arrested for that, idiot. I stopped reading your post from that moment in beciase you have fundamental misunderstandings about our Law one the topic. Go to a Trudeau town hall and there will be protestors shouting that shit for hours.
Don’t listen to OP, they aren’t reliable.

They had just as much time as everyone else yet never even invented the wheel. I say they had it coming.

>arrested for calling shit holes shit holes
Canada sure seems cucked these days

t. Pic related

>could be quite easily argued on a factual basis
>an opinion
Jeeeezus we've got an S class retard over here

But he's the president not some neo-nazi

I'm canadian and I think the man is a genious, if they wern't shithole countrys then why do they want to abandon their country of origin and come to the shitty united states then? BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE THATS WHY. You fucking moron Liberals are so fucking hung up on him saying something mean and bad because you don't want to admit that hes telling the fucking truth. Get your head out of your fucking ass, Trudeau is slitting our fucking throats. Go live in pakistan for a few years then come back with a smile on your face saying that its not a shithole country WHERE PEOPLE SHIT IN THE FUCKING STREETS, SHIT ON THE FUCKING BEACHES. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I actually don't know if he'd be arrested
probably impeached

Speaking as a canadian, OP isn't from Canada. That's the type of retarded shit I always hear you Americunts say when you're trying to trick yourselves into thinking you are "winning".

Trump wouldn't be arrested here for saying any of the shit he's said. Nobody would be. You get arrested if you go to the middle of the city and hand out Nazi flags and scream white power like an edgy, kissless retard.

The guy is a world class troll. And his fans and base supporters are just jumping on the troll band wagon because they want to seem as clever as Trump. But Trump supporters are just weak ass attention whores who think their spouting off how much they love trump triggers people 1/100000th as much as Trump does by saying virtually anything over twitter. There has never been an internet trolling session in the history of Earth that even comes close to Trumps level of trolling. It's like watching michelangelo paint the sistine chapel. Glorious perfection in the art of the troll.

And you all fall for it, every. fucking. day.

he has the balls to say what everyone secretly thinks but is too cucked to say in fear of the politically correct sjw crowd

Have a free (you) for being right.

>Not talking about things how they are, but coating it in pretty words.

Sub-standard housing in the inner cities are called SLUMS.

Financially hindered is fucking BROKE.

George Carlin was right from "Hello."

honestly? I am american and love trump, as long as he is interested in improving the daily lives of americans, rich or poor, i will support him without question.

because thats literally all they have going for them, manipulation of thought through the internet

>trick yourselves into thinking you are "winning".
Tax cuts
SCOTUS
Fusion GPS story is blown out
Russia story BTFO
Book BTFO
Clintons burn half their house down to destroy evidence.
Idk user, I'd say he's winning.

If this were a leftie saying and doing such radical insane shit every day, the right would have organized in the streets with weapons.

I'm just waiting for that fucking moment.

I don't understand what your deal is
poor countries are poor rich countries are rich
why be a dick about it? You gonna go kick a kitten next?

>Canadian and this guy would be arrested here
actually, no

too bad the left is completely full of poor aiming pussies...

Arrested for saying countries are shitholes? Are you fucking kidding me? You people are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet. What are your feelings hurt? Because he said something wrong? Oh boo hoo let's throw him in jail. Fucking retards.

This. The right wing used to blow caskets when Obama golfed a couple of times throughtout his whole presidency.

state.gov/j/prm/releases/factsheets/2017/266447.htm
Refugees don’t go the through process and that is the issue? What the fuck are you talking about? They need to go through the UN High Commissions for Refugees (only about 1% of applicants make it past this), the State Department, Homeland security, the FBI, the National Counter Terrorism agency, USCIS Fraud Detection Service, and multiple health checks.
I’m exactly what way do you think these people are getting past “the process” and exactly what is “the issue”?

In a tremendous amount of countries(read:all but the USA) you don't have freedom of speech or thought, it's why they all seem so fucking backward and antiquated to us Americans.

Look at the triggered snowflake, this is why your a liberal, your an oversensitive little lamb. Get some adversity in your life for god sake.

See Meaning it's dumb how triggered folks get about political correctness even if the truth is ugly.

Still missing the whole semantics point aren't you

Why would calling something a shithole make you a neo-nazi. Its like everyone forgets exactly what Nazi stands for. Now if you wanted to argue white supremacist which is different even if they go together a lot you could. However calling a country shithole tier is just saying that that place is a shithole. He didn't say fuck them for not being white. He is saying that they don't have a good contribution to our current society. Sometimes you have to be rough you can't sugarcoat everything for everyone's feelings, that notion is stupid

Another canadian here, OP is a fucking idiot and so are you for taking him at face value. Get your shit genes out of the gene pool, I don’t want your autism infecting any more children

Every time a liberal posts a meme, another person turns to the right

>this guy would be arrested here

obvious bait post lmfao

africa is a shithole

No, we were calling his birth certificate fake. Know your role and shut your candy ass mouth, Roody Poo.
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

>I am Canadian and this guy would be arrested here

Canada is really no different than the Soviet Union. Except you guys don’t have the balls to force people to work

>No explanation
>Taking for face value
You are honestly fucking retarded as well. You have no opinion on the matter and simply say some dumb shit. Your absolute nothingness is valuable to no one. Kill yourself.

Read your article, all of which takes place oversees, that post makes it look good but when you actually read the process it is quite flawed

>also trusting the UN with anything in the first place

Not him but that's not the most effective way to convert liberals.

You need to appeal to their sense of justice, and put them to jail first, and ask questions later.

You know, give them liberty from their deranged minds.

actually its india where they shit in the streets and beaches

other than that you are absolutely correct in every way

hes the president tho
like I could imagine a really shitty person saying that (like a neonazi or something) but the president should have some tact

Its just overall embarrassing. I feel sorry for the civilised coastal yanks who have to facepalm in shame every time that fuckwad slackens his jaw

Nobody in America takes this fucktard seriously except for retarded faggots who only support him on anonymous image boards.

Im so fucking high rn guys. Kik me at demfeelyfeels and ill send you videos of me beating my meat

I'm sure freedom of speech would stop them from shitting in the streets and instantly raise their IQ to above being retarded.

I'm just enjoying the show.

Why? He represents the people.

The president is not meant as a "boss"-status.
Think of it more like an employee of the month, for the whole presidential term.

See, even an employee of the month isn't safe from being fired, but he got the title for a reason.

>be Canadian
>have less population than California in your entire country
>offer soso medical coverage with long wait periods and don't spend much on medical research, mooch of all countries of innovation for research.
>talk about how small minded an bigoted every country is yet ultimately not immigrate very many people per year, but make sure some are muslim and you project how much you're doing in the media as much as you can.

I'm not impressed. Why don't you take all of those people from El Salvador and give them housing and medical coverage faggot? If not shut the fuck up.

There ain't no cure for poo in the loo. They are sub-human garbage.

Hey Canadian fag, there aren't many of you. Please shut the fuck up, you fucking Canadians are some of the worse people in the world you're obnoxious assholes. You're fucking two faced and you just love to tell on others. You know Haiti is a shit hole and so is much of Africa.

Why? Maybe we are sick of too much tact and not enough speaking our minds, he just represents us he isn't god, in fact it is supposed to be mostly a figure head and only one part of the checks and balances. I personally would much rather have some one say it how it is than to hide it behind a veil of pretending to be nice

>like I could imagine a really shitty person saying that (like a neonazi or something) but the president should have some tact

i agree
but its your own media that has blown shit so far out of proportion that people have started to become numb to it. like a little dog constantly yapping at someone, eventually you start to not give a fuck

trump does a lot of good, but at the same time he does have his major fuck ups, the thing is that those actual major fuck ups are drowned into the stream of other bullshit news articles about how he takes 2 sips of water or how he fucking holds his water. like honestly you libtards are truly at fault here for letting this shit continue, but you lap it up instead, thinking of yourselves as righteous gods

Taking in people just because they are of a certain race or religion is just as racist as saying you won't take people just because they are of a certain race or religion. Using them to make yourself feel and look better is still just using people at the end of the day.

you know Haiti wasn't so bad before that earthquake
but they were really unprepared, like 200k deaths
One of the highest death tolls of any earthquake
that's how Caribbean people are man, they don't think ahead too much, just go with the flow

It's all the boy who cried wolf, eventually people stop giving a fuck, and eventually if something real or actually horrifying happened people will be so numb that half won't believe it, and the other half will already be crying the same stuff they have been over and over

But don't you think international relations matter? Or is America just so great that everyone can just kiss your ass

Islam is a religion of raping kids and spread through terror, every last one of them should be fire blasted under a nuke until the religion doesn't exist anymore. If you disagree just keep cling me an islamaphob and a racist and continue to take them in until they kill everyone in your country.

Look at the religious make up of all of the middle east. The reason they are 99 percent islamic is because they killed everyone else.

FUCK OFF CANADA, ONE OF THE SHIT HOLE COUNTRIES!

Why do International relations matter except for needed imports and exports as well as military ties. One united earth isn't everyone's idea of paradise, especially when one considers their own way to be the best way for them.

pretty sure you can have relations and still speak your mind, you have never called one friends retarded or been able to speak openly before?

Enjoy your tax cuts that automatically expire in a few years and turn into a tax increase.

that's not true. you can definitely call other nations "shithole". you can't say "let's kill all niggers" but he's never said anything that would get canada upset legally.

you're not from canada, you're a Sup Forums mod in minnesota or something and guess what? canada hates all of us.

We're not Canada. Fuck your country.

So when are you moving to Haiti?

When, not if, but when he comes to Canada he'll be greeted by handshakes and warm welcome.

At least for the time being he's above the consequences.

Honestly I think the only thing that would alienate his supporters is if he stopped making remarks like this. People were ticked off when he compromised with Democrats in September on temporary funding to avert a government shutdown. I thought for a while that establishment Republicans might serve as some kind of check, but no, it seems Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and others are just in a constant competition to see who can get Trump's dick the farthest down their throats... Oh, and there's some irony in a guy elected by a bunch of shithole states complaining about immigrants from shithole countries. Read a book, Mississippi.

>too bad the left is completely full of poor aiming pussies...
Wasent there a journalist who claimed he got PTSD from shooting a AR15?

I both voted for Trudeau and shot an sks (hit something too)

Still not sure why every one else is so worried about our immigration policy’s. You can’t even visit Canada if you have had a DUI. You have to wait 7 years before they will let you cross.

I would quit supporting him if he suddenly started acting like that cuck bucket Justin Trudeau. We voted for this, he’s everything we wanted and more.

>the left can't meme

Old fashioned American Brainwashing

>t. Shithole American from shithole state.
When are u leaving

I don't get how they don't understand that their shitty memes hurt their cause and show a fundamental misunderstanding of their opponents

That's because Canada has become a SJW shithole.