/brit/

le part and parcel paki edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FhoobLoJg4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WANT MOSELEY

Who /pint/ here?

How many of youse live in a Potential Terror Zone?

love pints

hate part and parcels

fuck where is this from, it's going to drive me round the bend

Islam means submission, submission to the white man

let's hope the denizens of r/the_discord won't slither into this thread as well
anti-tory is anti uk

whats this about an attack everyone is on about? i dont own a tv or read the news

don't get how yanks live in such a multicultural society yet the ones here are all so vehemently rorkish
makes me think

Isn't it funny that Pakis probably pay the majority of the share of your NHS and other social programs. They also probably have the largest amount of caregivers as well.

Something to think about innit while you post on here funded by paki tax pounds

Home Secretary Diane Abbott?

Not a fan personally

BOY BETTER KNOW WHEN IT'S SHUTDOWN

Are the British people finally going to stand up?

its not China until 2049, but idk what im going to do then

maybe by then all this surveillance stuff in britain will have been fixed and i can come back

im going to be ridiculously wellqualified, it wont be hard to get a nice job

yeah this is another thing i was considering since I speak cantonese only

but i think Hong Kong is more interesting because it has a limited time - if i dont go in the next 30 years i will never ever be able to go again

help theresa may wants to do evil dystopian things to the internet

This shit is just a false flag so Theresa can control the internet. They'll do fuck all about the terrorists. They'll just use their power to stop wrongthink.

People aren't getting radicalised on fucking snapchat and whatsapp, they get radicalised in mosques and prisons

love pints
hate leftypol discord

simple as

won't be taking part in either but he reddit pint and ariana 'one love' approach is a perfectly suited reaction when muslims despise alcohol consumption, music and anything else remotely enjoyable

American nose pickers

first search on google you dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=7FhoobLoJg4

hate life

love pints

>part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the polic

PINTS
I
N
T
S

are you the comp engineering lad at cambridge

Dark Souls? One of the vendors?

LONDON BRIDGE YOU'LL GET RUN DOWN

no im physics at oxford

Keep Britain British

she is a disgusting racist who hates white british people and wants to see they die

not better than the terrorists she supports

muzzies = fuming @ this

this is a really funny op
what woulld be even funnier though is if the next 1200 posts were about terrorists and politics and the police
haha that would be sooo funny i would wet myself
cos thats why i come here, thats why i log in to /brit/, for the nuanced political debate
so lets alll just roll our sleeves up and get right into it
ill start:
paki paki rorke rasheed tory corbyn may disgusting pints part and parcel internet surveillance white genocide and the jews
oh whoops ive just done the entire thread! time for a new

and just wait for it to all blow over

>Tokyo

Hello literal child

why don't rorkes go out and harass a muslim women or something

Imagine some paki lad pulling a knife on a Saturday night in Leeds or Newcastle. Would get obliterated by bald wombat-bodied WHITE lads.

Business idea: anti-Muslim hate crimes

Dad's the type to believe Nigerians born in Ireland are actually Irish and even he's got to the point where he's saying to send them all to Syria and let Assad deal with them

>rorkes
>leaving their house

>why am here
don't care about UK
love slags
love riling /brit/
not complicated, simple as

the editors sent their PAs to the meeting instead?

why dont sheeds go out and get themselves blown up

Tokyo Sarin wasn't by sheeds, doesn't count as terrorism

>Not to mention, anyone can, and will get around it by using a VPN, and anyone doing criminal activities online already uses one of those anyway. So the only people that are REALLY being spied on is the general, technically illiterate population of the UK.

Then why do you care you fucking twat?

love this new pint posting. simple as

Ah yes, the so-called British "summer"

hmmm

doing a think

muslim women are the only ones who should be allowed to stay

that'd be breaking the law, and breaking the law is for non-whites

back to the coal mines of yorkshire, fitzgerald

have standards at oxford deteriorated that much?

Because America's multicultural experiment has been a fucking disaster

>1.27 MB, 2444x3133
I'll leave it

obsessed with girls' poos and farts

>people still think ISIS is a force to be reckoned with

the yanks killed them all . that's literally why they're reduced to amateurs and the muzzie equivalent of the white van man

you wet yourself mate?

What would Nigerians do in Syria?

haha keep it up lads some really funny posts so far :P

P I N T
I N
N I
T N I P

>dude a crazy guy killed people 40 years ago in japan so its ok to get run over by muslims every day

Great argument you stupid fucking cunt

PINTS
I
N
T
S

yeah big fan of what may's done

love the way girls have to crouch and spread their legs to wee

Actually, that's mostly blacks and mixed race.
Asians are constantly discriminated against in universities and are starting to become the "new silent whites".
Hispanics are taking over many of the blue collar jobs that whites used to occupy but at least those white guys don't have to worry about diversity quotas if they are sole proprietors.
The main threat is still the [[[Main threat]]] but you can still game the system by networking, joining a fraternal order, chumming with chamber of commerce typesetc.etc.etc.

if you had all the balls to send off your janitor application we wouldn't have to deal with this

I really do believe Theresa will use her new internet policing powers to stop terrorists

>tories want less officers working longer hours
>tories want to continue the interventionist policy that has largely caused all this
>tories want to keep supporting saudi arabia, an isis-tier country that has been the worlds main exporter of terrorist ideology for decades
>tories want mass surveillance and a crackdown on anything they designate as an extreme movement, which will likely include any anti-'sheed movement

ah yes

didn't know new zealand had muslim immigrants

bet that knocks her straight out

The USA has had hundreds of years of multiculturalism and still has massive racial tensions.

That's because multiculturalism doesn't work.

Get themselves killed, with a bit of luck.

P A R T

A N D

P A R C E L

she will also use it to stop free speech

I'm not advocating labour they are equally as bad I'm just saying we are fucked whatever happens and this country is a lost cause

honeypot

she doesn't look alive

I'd knock you straight out, m80.

if cat stevens isn't at the arriana grande gig i'll be fuming

Do Deano subhumans really find this attractive? She looks like a fucking mannequin

>scatlas

>Then why do you care that we're gradually giving the government more and more power to invade out privacy and infringe on our basic rights
>Why do you care that you have to pay a monthly fee for a piece of software that will ensure the government doesn't harvest all of my personal information and potentially give it to third parties

HMMMMMMMM. Fucking off yourself you insufferable boot licking rodent.

wouldn't if josie shaves or rocks a more natural look

we're everywhere m8

I've finally realised who we need to 'take our country back' from. Turns out it's not brown people after all.
It's the corner-cutting, venal, underhanded, elitist, oppressing, funding-slashing, LYING Tories.
Want to see fewer attacks on civilians in our country?
Perhaps vote for a party who will pay for policing whilst actively trying to make fewer enemies, rather than one that says "Enough is enough" and that "Things have got to change" after having seven whole years to change them and failing completely to do so.

not enough diapers and inflation

>pick 3 groups of muslim men at random, off the street
>they all just happen to be rape gangs
hmmmm

protest against it
speak out about it
local action
do something

whats all this about parcels? I want a fucking parcel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First

love how the "sources" wikipedia gives for labeling Britain First as fascist and far-right come from newspapers like the Independent just calling it a fascist party. That's literally the kind of source they use. No explanation for how it is one, just name-calling

What a normie picture fuck off

>[political cunt you know] has updated his status
Dont even want to look t b h

BEEP BEEP BEEP

LETFYPOL ALERT

BEEP BEEP BEEP

not in my fucking city
see the odd 'frican in the city
and ONE british paki in my life
never seen a muslim except for a basketball american once in philly

only want to date women who can down 5 shots of vodka like it's nothing