Can we talk about scottish football?

What do non scottish folk think of scottish football in general?

It's shit

:(

Liga MX has better quality than the Scottish league

really though?

Yes, Celtic (which is in 1st place of the league by a wide margin) lost 7-0 to Barcelona, while America which is in 7th place lost to Real Madrid only 2-0

It seems really shitty if you aren't a Celtic supporter. Rangers even get BTFO by them and I'm under the impression that they are the second best team in the league

Got the best manager on the planet tbf.

I don't understand how such a meme league makes a profit. It literately has two relevant games a year, and they're not always that relevant

why arent Scottish teams playing in eplel?

Is this then comparable to Arsenal being hammered 10-2 by Bayern?

Why aren't Bulgarian teams playing in the Romanian league?

My guess would be that Bulgaria and Romania are two completely separate countries, Scotland and England are not

>Scotland and England are not
they are though
it's like saying cancun is in the same country as new york

In football terms they are.

Wales and England are separate countries too, but their teams paly in epl

If I talk about scottish football, will you talk about Brazilian football?

yup, but he said scotland and england weren't seperate, and they are.
swansea/cardiff etc were formed before the welsh league which is why they play there

it's not though, Scotland and England both fly the union jack

so they can't be seperate countries if they fly the same flag?
how thick are you?

Mexican League is probably English Championship tier. Scottish League is like League 1.

We're not though we've been left with a team of shitebags and frauds from the old manager, Aberdeen genuinely have a better squad at the minute

We'll spend a bit in the summer and probably be 2nd best next season, but Celtic have double Rangers' wage budget

Scottish football will only become more competitive if Celtic fuck their chance to get into the CL group stage over and over again

Celtic are lower mid table PL quality. The rest are probably league 1 tier.

at the end of the day scotland is part of the UK, you can call yourselves a country but it's nothing but a meme. Bulgaria and Romania are two completely separate and independent countries from each other

Scotland and England have different FAs, we're not yanks where you move teams to maximise profits.

How did Rangers manage to get relegated in a two-team league?

didnt celtic stop a top form league leading man city from winning twice in one season?

they cheated their taxes, got liquidated, reformed and had to start all again with a new club

I like to watch Celtic in Europe, but Celtic should try to switch to the English league

I watch the Old Firm derbies, quality is bad but the atmosphere is amazing, nothing in the Premier League comes close.

Holding company was relegated, club was transfered to a new holding company and had to reapply to the league as part of the terms of transferring the playing licence.

Teams in the league said no, had to apply to start from the very bottom.

Embarrasingly took an extra year to get promoted from the 2nd to 1st tier due to unstable finances and shit tier management.

Also, Scottish cup final

>atmosphere
>Hampden

are the premier league crowds really that bad

There was a guy called Artur Boruc, he was pissing off huns daily, he was like a wall, it was too easy for celtic with him in the box. so they had selled him, but it's still too easy wat do.

Celtic drew at home against a City side that was missing their main in form midfielder, then drew at the Etihad against City's D team. Between these games, they lost at home to a mid-table german side and 9-0 on aggregrate to Barca

Alright, fair enough, then how do you explain the thumping bayern gave arsenal in the same cl season?
bayern are nowhere near as good as barca and our english friends would like to think arsenal would are leaps ahead of all scottish teams

>What do non scottish folk think of scottish football in general?

Everyone is shit, except for Celtic.
Celtic buys any talent in the league.
Literally remove Celtic and the league wouldn't even be relevant.

On another note, how's Sviatchenko doing?

Rangers, Celtic and literally WHO?

>denmark talking shit

hibs(tier 2 team) literally played brondby off the park in the europa league qualifiers, your league is even worse than ours

Arse would be midtable if it wasn't for GOATscielny, who was injured/sent off by the time Bayern started scoring against them

Also Arsenal are mentally weak and capitulated after a few goals, whereas Celtic actually tried to play with dignity but were still humiliated