Season 7 will have 6-7 episodes and then we will have to wait an entire year for Season 8 which will only have 6...

>Season 7 will have 6-7 episodes and then we will have to wait an entire year for Season 8 which will only have 6 episodes
Why are they doing this?

To milk it, obviously.

Not much to do when you have dragons that can burn the whole place down.

What show popularized the half season meme to milk more money? Breaking Bad?

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

Didn't it start with the last Harry Potter movies?

sopranos season 6

fewer episodes = bigger budget per episode

this. Also BSG

because D&D are lazy hacks who can't be bothered to write and produce a full season, so they're splitting it in two.

why aren't there comfy 3+ hours movies anymore? there was a large amount of them in the early 2000s still and then it came to a complete halt

i fucking hate when shows do this. it's even worse than the "split 1 movie into 2" so we can make twice the money phenomenon.

we're getting only 3 more episodes than we would have in a normal season and we're waiting 2+ years for them to air.

Waiting on that fat nigger GRRM to write the actual books they can steal from?

when is he publishing the latest book?

sopranos season 6 had 21 episodes though. they split the season in 2 but they were both long seasons. they didn't just give you basically the same amount of episodes and call it two seasons or part 1 and part 2 like breaking bad and mad men did.

are you really going to watch the next season of got user?

Breaking Bads split season was also the longest of the show though

Not much but its something, also they felt very different imo

I just want it to end so they announce The Witcher adaptation

probably never. if vegas was taking bets on whether he finishes the series before he dies i'm sure odds would be like 40 to 1 at this point.

>The Witcher adaptation
fuck that! Do Frank Herbert's Dune

But aren't these the last seasons?

Besides, GRRM is nowhere near done with the next book

Probably won't be a thing do to the film being made.

it was 16 episodes. they gave us 3 extra episodes.

mad men was 14 episodes. only 1 more than usual.

not a good trend.

Fat fuck too busy working on shitty book collections and going to conventions to care about his fans.

Sopranos s6p1 had 12 episodes, p2 had 9, both are less than the usual number, which was 13 per season. HBO wanted a seventh season or something like that, but Chase compromised and split the final season into 2 parts, padding it out a bit.

This is nothing compared to the shit that AMC pulls with their split season of TWD every year, that shit is absolutely aggravating.

>steal from
Do you not understand what an adaptation is? You make it out like they're plagiarizing.

>The Witcher adaptation
Charles Dance played Emperor Emhyr in The Witcher 3.

season 6 was "one season" though. same as mad men and breaking bad. they were both one season except the sopranos actually gave us extra episodes to make up for the fact that they were being released a year apart. it didn't feel like they were just stretching it out to milk their cash cow a little bit longer like it does with these other shows and like it does now for game of thrones.

at least it is ending

Why would he stoop to video game voice acting? I'm actually a bit disgusted.

here's your (you)

He has a good voice and the game was good too.
Go fuck yourself.
It's not like he did a voice for some straight to DVD kids movie.

>witcher 3
>good

LOST did it in the end of their series

The Witcher is for plebs

(((You)))

>Why are they doing this?

It's called making shittons of money - doing as little work as possible for maximum profit.

Why tell such an obvious lie?

Have a giant shoot them down.

old & needs moniez obviously
someday thatll be you if your lucky
aids or meth will probably get you tho

They will be longer episodes than normal and have more big expensive action scenes.

>calling others plebs while posting in a thread about the plebbest show airing right now

D&D are bored of the show and want to move on.

He crossdressed for Ali-G. He has no shame.

still waiting for my bad pussy

Wasn't the entire season 7 plotline leaked?

How many episodes were actually confirmed?

>oldnews

>Do you not understand what an adaptation is?

You know they are only borrowing the characters and writing their own story with them.

If you posted this on my home website I'd downvote the fuck out of you and gild everyone else who chewed you out! What I would do to take you behind the gym.

Every adaptation is one degree of looseness or another. The author of the original novels is involved with the production and actually screenwrites a lot of the episodes. He approved most of the major changes, such as characters being excised or their roles altered.

I hate it when retards like you pretend it's an "in name only" kind of adaptation or "fanfiction".

>Jon and Dany sex scene

what a let down. ffs It's like a giant crash

>fewer episodes = bigger budget per episode

>he fell for the budget meme