So might lose my job monday...

So might lose my job monday.A manger caught me in an off schedule area cleaning (was actually sleeping but woke up just in time) and they figure I was sleeping/fucking around (cant prove shit)

So they will see monday what to do, but I got in my licks and ranted hard on all the fucked up shit the company was doing,including hiding a manger stealing food from a persons desk

Anyone been in this situation. I pretty much threatened to go into battle mode and tell the main company of the shit that has been going on..instead of my chain of command.

good luck with that.
i hope battle mode means looking for a new job and leaving this one off your resume.

ur fukt
at best you'll keep your job another week or two until they find another reason to fire you

It means I do to the company that hired my contract company and telling them they covered up theft.Not going out without a fight

*talk

youre such a fag you dont even know how to fight back.
>they stole chips outta someones drawer!
man up and accuse someone sexually abusing you or just go find a new job. even if you dont get fired, sure sounds like you don't wanna be there anyway

So let me break it down.I didnt really before.My bad

>shit manager following me around making sure Im trained right

>go into office of THE GUY WHO NEGOTIATED OUR CONTRACT

>guy is a germaphobe

>Shit manager takes food from his desk and puts his hands in the jar with said food.Then puts it back

>I report this

>Nothing happens

you have to be 18 to post here

You are also right on me not wanting to be there,but it payed pretty good and in alabama thats key.I hate the south but its home

sounds like youre taking the wrong tactic then
let him rub his grimey fingers in germaphobes food and shut the fuck up. making waves isn't gonna keep that paycheck coming.

It sounds like you're contracted out, so your words don't mean shit. They'll call your manage and tell them not to send you back. It's good riddance, tho, you don't nees that shit.
Also, don't sleep on the job. Goddamn.

>Also, don't sleep on the job
I know I know,but my drive is and hour and a half long one way.I work a twelve hour shift and when ya get home no time for laundry ,chores or family.Falling asleep on the way back home is a danger in its own....its the kind of sleeping during driving when you doze off juuust a bit and snap back screaming cuz your starting to go off road.

To be fair I do get all my work done before taking a nap.

yea I know,but ive done good by this company in different areas,so I lost it when they came after me with no evidence.

youre a shitbag trying to get over on something god thats happened to you (being employed with a paycheck you like).
>sleep on the job
wether you got all your work done or not is irrelevant.
>no evidence
dont need any. alabama is a "at will" state, so lawyer up
>done good by this company
sleeping on the job and picking fights with management isn't doing good by the company

>wether you got all your work done or not is irrelevant.

fair enough

>dont need any. alabama is a "at will" state, so lawyer up

So why hire and train someone only to fire them for a perceived infraction with literally no proof?

>sleeping on the job and picking fights with management isn't doing good by the company

implying there arnt ya.Ive worked through injuries instead of taking work comp,ive came in whenever there was a call in.Even when they botched an important transfer for me I didnt fuss

Again im not in the right,but hypothetically this could have happened even if I wasnt napping and was doing extra work

or....
you could just do you job?

already said I did

While sleeping on the companies pay

what do you do that driving this far for and having to nap on company time is worth it?

>be op
>be a nigger
>be millennial
>found a job suitable to my station
>overnight janitor with minimum supervision
>literally a job that is suited for the mentally disabled
>instead of working, sleep
>almost get caught
>"dindu nuffin. muh dik"

To answer your question, nigger, no. Actual people with actual jobs don't have the luxury to sleep while working. You're not paid to sleep you fucking leech.

I don't know what job would fire someone because they were once found in the wrong location.
Companies suck ass at hiring people, and laws make hiring /firing even more a pain in the ass. So there's a built in level of bullshit an given business is going to routinely tolerate from shitty employees before they get fired. Also, a company isn't a court of law. They don't need to prove anything, and counter evidence is only going to make them want to fire you more.

So you went from a 0 to a "we gotta find a way to get rid of this asshole" pretty damn quick with your threats and "war" bullshit.

yea,work was done.So why be sent home after driving almost two hours? I work fast so i can sleep just a bit before the drive home

fucking idiots like you want to go against trump when you can't even manage your own life...

HAHAhahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahnna

What a fucking loser.

im pretty sure this is bait thread now. OP is such a faggot he doesn't understand "i did 8 hours of work in 5 hours, so pay me for 8 and let me fuck off for those 3 hours" amounts to "well, we really only need you for 5 hours now"

Thats why i was doing the threats.I was honestly taken aback and really couldn't understand it .Although my friend worked at a center for cleaning medical equipment and after telling him it was almost impossible to find medical cleaner they fired him for taking a 50 minute lunch when it was only supposed to be 30. Although the other techs in his department were complaining because he was a street hire and didnt have to go to college like them.Could have been a factor.

How old are you son?
How can they fire you for being caught slacking off once?

23,thing is they didn't catch me slacking.Only have a notion I was.I was actually cleaning an area not usually cleaned

a 15 min nap doesent really equate to 3 hours now does it

I love trump.What are you fucking talking about?

>23,thing is they didn't catch me slacking.Only have a notion I was.I was actually cleaning an area not usually cleaned
Then why are they trying to be dicks?

is it hard to understand threats dont go over well with your boss, let alone employer?
you think your manager is all the sudden gonna jump on your side?

just wash down machines,not many jobs here and unfortunately have to drive far away

doesn't matter if it was a 5 min nap. clock out for it and you're ok.
i wouldn't pay you to sleep on the clock either.
i'd prolly give you a lecture 1st, but if you came with threats, yeah....just shows.....

nm

too easy

good luck with skidrow life op..

no idea user.I was pretty confused.Some workplaces are like that I guess.

op is a nigge rrr

you stated you were napping. you were.

My manager did seem to believe me and said to just take the night off and relax,but ive been stepped on before in jobs and mostly by management .I know it happens all over but it kinda came to a boil point.Im not excusing my nap..but they didnt know I napped .For all they know I was doing extra work.

So you are doing "extra work hours" due to napping? As manager I would also try to fire you

i can see that.Thing is I was cleaning.They didnt catch the sleeping.They were only wondering why I was out of my zone...even though that is my zone and ive been working it for 2 years...kinda shows what management is thinking.

In my turtleneck I stand confounded
Call me with my fecal matter surrounded

>skidrow
eh maybe.I could always go to Mississippi dockyards and make 17.50...used to be a welder

let me tell you again.I was yes.I was up in time to start cleaning though .For an actual five minutes.

You know what, I WAS born to be a coal miner's daughter

no,let me explain.My zone is to wash down certain machines.I was washing down MORE machines then asked too.Hence extra work.As far as they know..I was washing machines.Thats all they saw

>They were only wondering why I was out of my zone

You're a fucking drone, a prole, a worker bee....frankly none of this shit matters because you don't matter. Go get a meaningful job.

you obviously dont care about your job more than your "im right" motif here.
is being right more important than keeping your job? if so, id be spending time finding a new job instead of crying to Sup Forums
(yes i know its like 4am there now so cant do it)

Let us try the other way, since you seem autistic:
If you hire a plumber to fix your toilet, would you allow him to take a smoke and a quick nap, after he finished his work after 15 minutes and give you a whole hour bill of 100$?

nice dubs.Dont really understand though buddy

fair point.Been thinking of heading back to college.This might be the kick I need

I'll take what I can get!

not crying at all.Just asking if anyone else been in this situation.Never said Im right for napping

>Some guy stole a bag of chips one time so it's ok for me to sleep on company time
I hope they fire you and no one else hires you

counter point:The plumber drives 2 hours to get to your house.Injures himself,takes it on the chin and doesent make you pay for injury.Takes nap 15 min.Read the thread best bud.

not even remotely what I was saying.Try it again .This time harder

You were sleeping on company time and now they may fire you. You attempted to justify this by saying I saw a manager steal food once. Fuck you shitty ass person don't sleep on the clock don't get the company cock.

>say sorry
>be amicable
>keep job
its not that hard. if its a moral issue, or a whatever, refer to the above until you find new job

Listen guys.I understand I fucked up.No excuse.

My main point is that I have reported a theft and nothing was done,but they ASSUME I was slacking and might now fire me

Just seems unbalanced,but it doesent excuse my sleeping

>trump meme
>degenerate faggot sleeping on the job

why am i not surprised

Okay your work commute argument doesn't mean shit in the real world. I don't keep why you going back to that. Some people can walk 5min to their jobs, others spend four hours on trains and busses. Welcome to the real world.

This whole thread makes you sound very immature if I'm being honest. "Yeah I was wrong but they were wronger" is a damn cop-out, you clearly still feel you're in the right here. And then you double down and rage against anyone in the thread who isn't kissing your ass, (which is almost everyone, because you're being--as previously stated--incredibly immature about this).

it sounds like you have a very shitty job anyway. why desperately want to keep it? get a fast food job if you're that low; they get you food cheap.

Yea i figured that.Ill offer olive branch to my manager and see where it goes from there...if not...well back to welding

99% sure you've got no ammo here. Do you have actual cold, hard evidence of this theft? If not, congratulations, you'll be completely ignored. Maybe it would have counted if you'd reported this while in good standing with the company, but sad truth is that many, MANY people become disgruntled after termination and attempt to falsify reports as an act of retaliation. So even though you're telling the truth, this situation makes you look like someone who's just pissed and wants to take others down with him. Sorry bud, but that's how it works.

im not justifying sleeping.Read the thread.Im saying they didnt know I was napping,only doing more work in a location I dont usually do.They assumed this as slacking off.I have seen a theft happen in real time.I report it.Nothing happend to the guy.I find it weird is all.

how do you know it was theft?
maybe those 2 employees know each other and it was a "help yourself to the swedish fish in my drawer anytime" deal?
i let my coworkers go in my desk all the time and take/'steal' stuff.

again, basically the timing of you reporting the theft could not be worse.

Possibly because he knows the guy he took the food from? There's a lot of shit you don't know kid. And yeah that's exactly what you did in your OP, FAGGOT

>Be so retarded I am not only from Alabama, but continued to live here once I had a choice
>Somehow get job that pays actual money anyway
>Sleep on the job because I'm retarded
>Get caught because I'm very retarded
>Think I didn't because holy fuck I'm so goddamn retarded

You're not fooling anybody, you stupid bastard. Quit being such a shitty person or just kill yourself; if there's one thing the world needs less of, it's people like you.

It was reported though.When I was in great standing.Nothing happened in my contract company..that doesent include our contract holder company who I would go to.I can see what you are saying thoguh

welding isnt that bad of a job. but it is like any other trade...gotta be the best at it.

I reported it a month before this.Nothing happened.

If you were sleeping on the job then assumption is the wrong word. You mean they noticed you slacking like human waste and are now getting fired.

Own up to your actions and take responsibility.

Wrong,The guy is an executive in the daytime.This guy works nights.The exec is also a germaphobe and this guy put his hands all over his food before putting it back.Whatever He didnt eat that is

>throw person under bus
>nothin happens
>person under bus finds out
>shit happens
surprised?

now im gonna keep living to spite you.....checkmate

wtf is wrong with you?

tell me about it.It was my back though .Blew out tow spinal discs and that benched me,but im slowly building up back and center muscles and therapy seems to work also.

>people can't know people because they work different times
>this guys a germaphobe, I swear
You're reaching out at those straws pretty far there. Hell he could have also just paid the dude for the food and settled it outside the system. Again there's a lot of shit you don't know.

"Best bud", for that you have work and accident insurance. Would be great, if your boss has to pay you driving to work or getting meds

yea this asshole can jeopardize 10 guys careers and I threw him under the bus because he wanted to be a thieving nigger.The guy who got stolen from can terminate our entire contract in one meeting

I was told this by the literal guy who was stealing.We all got emails one day after he found crumbs on his desk.Said yadda yadda bacteria growth

Im loyal to the company,ive taken hits for all the companies ive worked for.Extra work,not working to save money,work off clock (little shit) need to stop to be honest

two*

What? You are working with big machines. In those areas food crumbs are extrmely prohibited, most of the time food itself is. Doesn't mean he is germa

assumption is the right word.They didnt see slacking.fixed it

the theif is a night worker loner.The guy with the food getting stolen is an executive of the company.Execs here dont associate with the machine cleaners.

just shut your mouth and work.
i turn a blind eye to shit everyday

it was in his office.I work machines the guy works offices and bathrooms.He has done all jobs in factory so I was finding him to ask him some tips on faster cleaning.Thats when I saw he was eating the guys food.

I would if it didnt risk us all losing our jobs

Op hasn't told us all of the story. Guarantee that this almost getting caught sleeping like a lazy nigger on the job isn't his first infraction.

just go to bed
you have almost 2 hours to drive tomorrow

Also somebody ate someone else's potato chips?

And your worried about that?

What are you..12?

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

you go to bed.I got the day off

My ANUS....it still needs tonguing...

its funny when people dont read the thread and comment

Yes he stole food.The guy he stole from holds our contract and if he found out he was getting stolen form and eating food other people has had their hands in he would end the contract.Everyone would be fired.See now?

thats gay,Pastor Donnie Romero warns us about you

Trying to shift the spotlight off of you and on to someone else isn't going to change your predicament.

Also better call the FBI NSA as someone ate someone else's potato chips. Lol

Don't forget to tongue my anus

maybe teach that other "theif" a lesson on the side alabama style?
jesus...how much of a pussy are you?

Seems you still didnt read the thread...sad.Im saying for my ASSUMED crime to warrant my firing he didnt have anything done to him for his reported theft.It more then likely never made it past my managers boss.