So I had this theory that the las vegas shooter was after a specific target for a variety of reasons (he shot from a...

So I had this theory that the las vegas shooter was after a specific target for a variety of reasons (he shot from a distance, attempted an escape, etc.), and I didn't know that it had already been co-opted by the alt-right. Does anyone here have a real theory or is it just some political driven, wishy-washy bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction
lasvegassun.com/news/2017/nov/05/billionaire-prince-among-dozens-arrested-in-saudi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does anyone here have a real theory
He was a part of nature. As are all mass shooters, serial killers, and other homicidal maniacs.
Every species needs predators, and we've either eliminated or completely negated the impact of the natural predators we once were preyed on by.
So life, uh, finds a way.

Hows high school? Are you going to become a "natural predator"? Only the strong survive, right?

>wishy-washy bullshit
Thought you actually wanted to have a discussion, but I guess not.
There's definitely over 7 billion reasons these kind of things not only keep popping up, but increase in frequency.

MK-Ultra False flag

I don't want to hear something along the lines of "we can assume," "probably," and "codename/codeword for...". I want evidence, facts, and logic.

>logic
I gave you that; but otherwise, dude obviously flipped his shit.
>evidence, facts
Nobody here is likely to be an investigator with any inside knowledge, matching the official stories or not.

Crazy guy wanted to kill. He did. No tinfoil had bullshit.

It doesn't make any sense to me why someone would just kill so many people?

Think of people that work in slaughterhouses. How can they kill so many beings?
If something in your brain flips off that switch telling you humans are "worth more" than they are, it's exactly the same.

Its not a switch, its just reason. Humans aren't worth more than any other form of life. It is all precious, but we need to consume other life in order to survive. You do not need to slaughter 50 people to survive, there is no good reason to end all those lives.

>You do not need to slaughter 50 people to survive
We don't; but it brings me back to nature itself again. Other forms of life need fewer people around so THEY don't cease to exist. Many other forms of life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

Life, uh, finds a way.

it's really quite simple
1/2

Dude didn't do it. Think of all the shit that came out and how it was all dropped and no one talks about. Next look at his death pics. Bullets can't get on top of blood like that. He was setup I believe. Some say there was a Saudi Prince there that was the target this guy was working for the FBI. But seriously who knows.

just look at his hand. it's still in his jacket, as if he was in the middle of taking it off

Wheres the fucking evidence. It sounds like a cleany packed truth but "connect the dots" doesn't really mean anything if I'm just smashing together bullshit.

>Bullets can't get on top of blood like that
They can if it's pooling out onto the floor underneath them.

im not looking at the bullets, wtf? look at his hand???

his hand?

I was using the pic you posted to counter the other's point about the bullet thing.
Maybe he had something in his jacket pocket, like ammo or such, he was trying to get out when he was killed.
Far as the jacket itself, he was in a high up floor of a hotel & busted the window out, and was of advanced age, sure he was probably chilly.

>jacket pocket
nevermind, disregard, actually see what you were trying to say now.

my piont is this, they said he killed himself??? why would he be in the middle of doing so then boom with only one other hand on the gun? it dont make sence to me

>hand. it's still in his jacket
looks more like a glove to me

if the jacket is turned inside out as he is taking it off that what it looks like

protip, the notion that human life is intrinsically worth anything is brand new. If you were a serf somewhere before a few hundred years AD your life was absolutely worthless to everyone except your closest kin. And that's how it's been through almost all of human history.

Slavery and killing people was a much more routine thing in history. The idea that a human life is worth something, even if it's someone who doesn't do anything "useful" for you/society, came around with the spread of Christianity and the Abrahamic religions.

^^^ this; it looks like he's wearing gloves, and it's a rifle that's underneath him. You can see the grip of it if you look closely. The colors are too similar between glove & gun & it's blending

People who are shot, stabbed or die in other traumas often try to take of their clothes while dying. We're not sure why.

very true

Can you atleast provide in a small amoujnt of words, what FACTS make you think what you do?

holy cow...sorry dam you are right. user i missed that one completely. fuck months now i thought something was fishy because of that....now i need to recoup my losted time on this......dam you user how dare you point out my flaws.....i cant belive in the anymore, im scared now.

Exactly this.
Are people on here blind or still using CRT monitors?
Obviously wearing a glove and has a rifle beneath him.

You'd be surprised just how many people know they need glasses but don't wear them.

im a crosseyed Dyslexic, my bad

i was wear them........didnt help though lol

If that's 1 out of 2 where is 2 out of 2?

crt would make it easier to distinguish

2 out of 2
dorothy sees the wizards big cock

Dubs.
Sexy.

Maybe he wanted his name to be remembered. Maybe he had a ton of screws loose. It's hard to know for sure, because he didn't seem to write or leave any sort of manifesto like other shooters do. If I remember right his family and others said he was never terribly political and didn't really get involved with those issues. A lot of reports mentioned that he was a fairly wealthy person and liked to gamble a lot. My guess is that it was tied to being a nut case, maybe losing some cognitive function in his brain, and possibly having some money or gambling issues?

I don't know, honestly, and it doesn't seem the investigators do either. Some things are just never solved, and it doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. For example, my cousin killed himself years ago. He was nice, well liked, did good in school, and was excited that he was going to play varsity football in his sophomore year. Then one day while his parents were out he took a 30-06 into the bathroom and blew his brains out. He left a note that didn't explain much except that he did terrible things, he was sorry, and that he loved his family. Years and years have gone by and they never did find out why he did it. The whole school mourned him and everyone tried to find out what the letter meant, but found nothing. Even through the years no one has come forward or mentioned even a clue as to what was bothering him.

Sometimes you just never find out why things happen.

Yes the Saudi prince was there, and not long after this he started arresting everyone involved including Al waleed bin Talal: lasvegassun.com/news/2017/nov/05/billionaire-prince-among-dozens-arrested-in-saudi/

(Crown Prince Salman is also called King Salman in the article)

Kys fag