My neighbor has a dog and is abusing it. it's 3:30 AM and he has the dog outside right now in sub zero temperatures...

My neighbor has a dog and is abusing it. it's 3:30 AM and he has the dog outside right now in sub zero temperatures. What should I do?

Let in to your house faggot

assailant is a nigger. do not want to risk getting shot.

I dunno mind your own fucking business perhaps

Put the dog in your house or garage, and wait to call police, wait until tomorrow or something because if they show up tonight they will have you give it back and who knows what he would do to it, so let it in, give it a warm spot then call tomorrow, they might even make him forfeit the pup, and actually before you call police, call a local rescue group and talk to them about options. Bottom line, tonight, take it inside, good man op

Obviously sneak him into your house, provide a picture for evidence as standard protocol.

Call the police or break into the guy's house and shit in his mouth

Call the ASPCA

Good advice but if he sees me taking the dog (the dog loves me btw, always so happy to see me) I'm afraid of what could happen

Worst that happens is he comes banging on the door for the dog if he even sees you do it, then you call the police and explain the situation, then still call a rescue first thing tomorrow

man I hear that poor pup barking right now :( I just dont know what to do!!

And actually, leave the collar on the chain in the yard, of neighbor comes by then who knows, the dog probably got out of the collar, then you still take the pup to a rescue, and say you found it as a stray, pic for proof it’s me

is it dog in picture cause if its not and its long hair dog they prefer it outside in cold and dogs barking what a shock lol

Long hair or not dogs still freeze to death, wear a down jacket and spend the night outside, see if you don’t get hypothermia

save it. dogs deserve better than what that dick can provide

Call animal control, they will file charges.

Animal control or ASPCA

Gonna roll for the mouth shitting

you Retard if its long hair dog like husky True long hair german shepherd it has better Than a fucking coat on

No, but okay

Light the house on fire so the dog can stay warm duh.

does this dog look unhappy?

/thread

or the puppy? No because they where breed to withstand COLD WEATHER

Now this dog it would Freeze because someone cut its hair off

What breed?

come on guys shitting in the dogs mouth wont help and is just furthering his problems

Batterskull

Give it shelter you SCUM!

>Kill neighbor
>Fuck dog