Berlin wall came down

>Berlin wall came down
>West and East Germany immediately prospered
>but somehow building a wall between Mexico and the USA will be good for both sides

Riddle me that one, Trumpdrones

There's also a wall separating Israel from Palestine, riddle me that dummy.

Mexico is shit right now without a wall, so shit that they leak into the us.

DESU east germany is still less developed than west germany.

But still, drumpfags are moronic idiots. their understanding of economics can be summarized by

>high gdp is gud.

One of the most historically illiterate comparisons I've ever read.

Stasi would like to have a word with you

The wall came down, now All of Europe is killing itself with Communism.

>east germany
>prospered

It looks like the Irishman needs to put the bottle down and sober up.
And maybe go back to school.

>walls come down
>countries prosper

The thing is the germans aren't shitskin mexicans and know how to run a country unlike spics

Mexico isn't a foreign occupied Communist territory though.

Why did we think it was a good idea to let the commies march on Berlin? Why did we side with them at all?

> west and east germany
they were one and the same before the division

> mexico and gringos
we are culturally incompatible, you will be replaced soon enough though

East Germany got worse after the wall fell.

During the DDR there was no unemployment. People had cozy jobs where they only worked 1-2 hours per day and spend the rest of the time sleeping or chatting with the coworkers and they still got enough money to buy an expensive Trabant car.

Fuck off immediately prospered you have no fucking clue. The money the west pumped into the east and still pumps in it is so insanly high.
There is a special tax still today for consolidating the east. They have no industries, they have fucking infrastructures BUT THE MOST INSANE THING THEY DID WAS BUYING THE EAST WITH THE WHOLE MONEY FROM THE PENSION FOND. THEY FUCKED UP THE WHOLE SOCIALSYSTEM WITH BUYING THE EAST YES THEY BOUGHT IT.

Quelle? Ich möchte darüber lesen

Whelp, That was a wall in the same country. A country full of civilized human beings; Unlike Mexico which isn't civilized :)

Germany has become the most stupid country on the planet.

its not supposed to be good for mexico

its good for us

i hope mexico sinks into the ocean

East Germany was poor. But there are more important things in life than money.

> implying there's not a plan underway to unite canada-usa-mexico in the near future

Shut up and build that wall, Henrique.

If England had built a wall between then and Ireland and deported all the catholics back to the ROI then the "troubles" would have ended instantly

Fuck ireland

Yeah and east germany had none of those things.

Mexicans aren't Germans.