Rip op who posted his sister but then got derailed into lets find out where she lives/kaitlyn scott thread

Rip op who posted his sister but then got derailed into lets find out where she lives/kaitlyn scott thread

yeah, poor guy. always blur the face

Looks like the kind of girl id romance and respect, then tie her down in my garage and stare at her all day. Ya know

Dump her

My question is why did it get 404'd? She was legal and so was kaitlyn scott(shes legal right)

They already found her in another thread she's a high school you are dealing with CP it's time to stop

Yeah dont worry my guy, was only posting safe for work

Any screencaps of the thread?

Story?

Can confirm high school senior unsure of face as no tags in pics available

Wouldnt ever fucking post cp

Yeah best not to take it any further thou

Age not face my bad

Because everyone in highschool is 17 or under

Not everyone tho, was a 18 yr senior and had pals aswell

Damn watched that thread and the other one die. Watched him post everything in vola then add a password. Did anyone ever get the meta data or was the only info from what they got off her theater shorts

Oh damn what the fuck did i walk into? What was the original thread aboot?

You wanna take that risk go ahead track her down then
Name: Grace
TX, Woodlands high school theater department

Join the search discord, already got nudes.

discord gg/sJ7vFEZ

fuck

Guy would post sis if odd trips happened. 3 trips happened and a quad. All odds. Then super sluthes got detecting, found school shorts in background. Found high school. Realized she was in high school. Got 404'd for potential cp. Nothing confirmed but i assume they aired on the side of caution

If a thread involves doxing it will get shutdown. Also if the op realized Sup Forums was getting too close he could have shut it down.

user got into sister's phone while she was asleep. posted pics and supposedly didn't erase meta. pics and such they tracked her down.

I recall, when OP was first dumping, saying she'd been out of high school for a few years.

Ah thanks man. Wasnt 100% sure if it was bc potential cp or doxing

don’t think OP can delete a thread after a certain amount of time

Sup Forums doesn't back away from anything especially if it involves that.

OP lied man saw few pics stating she is high school senior

Lmao this dudes probably shitting his pantaloons theres like two other threads talking about the same thing

Lmao he shoulda just kept em for himself

mfw I watched this autistic faggot wreck himself with his own goddamn thread

what is it under

>gg/sJ7vFEZ
wtf is this

vola file fall by a mod, someone can reup?

Totally

Does anyone else have any saved images that can help us find out more about her? I really wanna get this shit out there because personally it would be funny if this chick found out her perv brother posted her shit for everyone to look at.

so, why not post moar?

Here's a real discord and not some faggot bitcoin traders

discord gg/2HUbY6

some crypto bs server

Try the woodlands high school theatre department a really similar chick comes up in a few of them on the facebook

Anyone?