(1/3) Hello /b I’m here to inform you about the evil of circumcision...

(1/3) Hello /b I’m here to inform you about the evil of circumcision. It’s a barbaric practice that has no place in the world of civilized men. I hope to give the counter arguments to soon to be fathers about circumcision; I also hope to stop some of them from circumcising their young boys. It amazes me that this board only discusses this topic once in a blue moon.

>The arguments concerning health
This YouTube video created by Counter Arguments does a great job discussing the false, and outwrite dishonest, research that creates the illusion of circumcision’s health benefits. In fact, in the video it shows that circumcision is the second leading cause of neonatal deaths; second only to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. youtube.com/watch?v=3z5OESt3TCg
All of Counter Arguments claim are backed up by cited research in the description. Also, it should be noted that many in the comments have stated women are pushing circumcision, because a circumcised penis looks better. I explain in depth in another section on why this type of thinking is degenerate.

>The argument concerning religion
The only monotheistic religion that support circumcision is Islam and Judaism. Christianity does not support circumcision as stated by Paul in Galatians chapter 5 (NKJV). Here are a few versus but reading the entire chapter will make more sense on why circumcision is bad for Christians.
> (Gal 5;2) Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. (Gal 5; 12-13) I could wish that those who trouble you would even cut themselves off! For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9wCc8
archive.is/4TJtn
bestpractice.bmj.com/best-prac...
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/3) Now concerning Islam. I really didn’t think I needed to explain this, but incase the roaches are here. Islam preaches both male and female circumcision. As we all know female circumcision is considered mutilation, but male is not? Islam also preaches killing of infidels, weirdly enough infidels means anyone who objects to Islam (this includes muslims). If Islam is wrong on these two statements, and believe me there are many statements Islam makes that are completely wrong, then why should we consider it to be right on circumcision.
Now concerning Judaism. Judaism has the most perverted views on circumcision. Judaism teaches that a rabbi must suck on the bleeding penis of an infant. This is called metzitzah b'peh. Here is an article describing the health disadvantage of the perverted circumcision practice. Keep in mind NYC had to regulate this now because some circumcised newborns contracted herpes from this.
archive.is/9wCc8
Also, this is demanded to be performed on newborns by the top rabbi in Israel. archive.is/4TJtn
Both Islam and Judaism is disgusting, and like circumcision, they have no place here.

>argument concerning tradition
The YouTube video posted earlier does a great job on explaining why circumcision because of tradition is wrong.

(3/3) > argument on women preference/woman weight on the subject
Honestly women have no right on circumcising a boy, even if it is her own son. Circumcision is a man issue, and only men can solve this issue if they put their foot down. When confronted with above, a woman then states that she would rather have a circumcised penis over one that isn’t. To that I say, we as men ignore them. I’m not saying ignore their argument, I’m saying ignore their existence in general. Women who cut up and scare their own children for life because it looks good should not be welcomed into your home. These women are degenerates that sexualize children before anything else. Another argument is that Women don’t want to clean their newborn child. To that I say, tie your tubes. A woman who can’t handle the responsibilities of a child and would rather mutilate him before taking 10 seconds to wash a child deserves no children.

These are some of my points feel free to use this and expand it as I will expand it in the future. Remember that these boys are our boys and we owe it to them to protect them.

Cheese dick isn't cool. In fact it will not get you pussy at all. Could be why European women want middle eastern men and Americans so bad. But I guess you get free cheese.

Have you heard of this cool new practice called washing? It's amazing, you actually clean yourself with water and soap. It removes all cheese from ones body.

Did you also cut off your ears so you don't need to wash them? Better shave your head too. In fact, cut off anything that might need washing at any point. Much more sanitary. Lol.

Lower rate of uti, lower rate of cancer(this thread) and women like it more.

All bullshit if you watch the video

Can you site your source? I just googled it. I don't really care what you do with your dick. Just stop telling other people what to do. Are you a doctor? Some kind of dick expert? Or just someone with too much time on your hands. Seriously? Bitching about someone else's dick on 4cheese. Fuck man. Go for a walk or something.

As I stated before the video has it all cited in the description. But for the lazy I will copy and paste it here as well. 1. Insight Episode: sbs.com.au/news/insight/tvepisode/first-cut 2. Dani Tribe: all-that-is-interesting.com/7-bizarre-cultural-practices 3. The assertion that circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer: jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(05)01488-X/abstract 4. American Cancer Society: cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html 5. U.S circumcision prevalence: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693 6. Denmark circumcision prevalence: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2543732/pdf/bmj00621-0029.pdf 7. The risk of penile cancer in the U.S VS. Denmark: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9108839 8. American lifetime chance of developing appendicitis: bestpractice.bmj.com/best-prac... 9. American lifetime chance of developing breast cancer: cancer.gov/types/breast/risk-fact-sheet 10. Most penile cancer develops in older men: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9108839 11. U.S leading causes of neonatal deaths: circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html 12. WHO statement on circumcision preventing HIV: who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/ 13. WHO’s major caveats on circumcision: who.int/hiv/topics/condoms/en/ 14. HIV prevalence in U.S, Spain and Denmark: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Sorry forgot to space them out.
1. Insight Episode: sbs.com.au/news/insight/tvepisode/first-cut
2. Dani Tribe: all-that-is-interesting.com/7-bizarre-cultural-practices
3. The assertion that circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer: jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(05)01488-X/abstract
4. American Cancer Society: cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/prevention.html
5. U.S circumcision prevalence: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
6. Denmark circumcision prevalence: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2543732/pdf/bmj00621-0029.pdf
7. The risk of penile cancer in the U.S VS. Denmark: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9108839
8. American lifetime chance of developing appendicitis: bestpractice.bmj.com/best-prac...
9. American lifetime chance of developing breast cancer: cancer.gov/types/breast/risk-fact-sheet
10. Most penile cancer develops in older men: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9108839
11. U.S leading causes of neonatal deaths: circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html
12. WHO statement on circumcision preventing HIV: who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
13. WHO’s major caveats on circumcision: who.int/hiv/topics/condoms/en/
14. HIV prevalence in U.S, Spain and Denmark: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

"civillized men" you triggered me with your pronoun

If you're not a male get off this thread.

I was almost willing to watch it appendicitis are you serious? Besides your shit behind a paywall.

You missed the whole point about it. Yes required appendicitis on newborns is ridicules but it has a better chance of saving someone in his live than circumcision does. Which link is that I'll see what I could do.

You probably left but I made a throwaway account on there.
Email: [email protected]
Password: Sup Forums.org

Mods, this account isn't linked to anyone it was made for the intent of education. This is not illegal and does not go against the rules.

European women dislike americans your voices are high pitched and annoying maybe because you got part of your dick cut off. Statistically middle easterns stick to their own kind but I wish they would stick to their own countries too because the only way they get European women is rape.

I think the argument is about not messing with babies dicks when they have no say in the matter its just pretty fucked to cut the head off your dick for any reason especially to do it to a kid

lol kys faggot

Don't you have a kosher dick to suck?

What's going on with all the dick-chopping in South Korea? It seems to be unique amongst the Asian, especially East Asian states.

Quote from wiki
> Virtually no circumcision was performed as it is against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[31] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[32] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision."

You vegan too?

no

>20%-80%
pretty funny when you have to shoot wide to get stats to make yourself feel better about your bell end

This was made by an American based Health organization, that is pro-circumcision. The 20-80 percent is because America has around 77% and they did not want America to be the only western nations with as High circumcision rates as African nations.