Should I kill myself b?

Should I kill myself b?

I've been dealing with depression and bla bla bla, I'll skip the monologue.

Basically I've had suicidal thoughts for the better part of 3+ years now, but I'm also too much of a pussy to go ahead and do it, so is there any way to coherce myself into doing it?

Alternatively, should I seek a therapist?

This is probably the worse place to ask for advice but at least you guys are honest even if you're autistic as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2QVl5dRiqQ&t=102s
youtube.com/watch?v=4f2agWBwylE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>monoLOGue

Why do you wanna kill yourself? I cant tell you if you should kill yourself unless I know more about your depressing life

How old are you user? (Oldfag here)

I'm ready to snuff it too. Wanna hook up and do it together? Kik modyann

OP here, fucking Sup Forums says my ISP is blocked, so I'm having a hard time posting.

OP do you smoke cigarettes?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2QVl5dRiqQ&t=102s

No point, how about doing some volunteer work

Will try to answer to all you although Sup Forums is fucking me over.

Well user, I don't feel like writing a wall of text, much less on my phone, is not really much of a story anyways.

I can try and give you a quick rundown if you want tho.

Not into traps or dudes user.

I picked the habit last year to deal with stress and overall shittyness.

I'm on phone data user, can't watch the video, I'll save the url for later tho.

Well, seeing as I live in a third world shithole that may not be such a bad idea.

Well here's some advice, from an oldfag which he has lived with suicidal depression most his life.

If you're under 20, you have what I call "Teen depression" this is different to what I have which is "Adult depression", it generally manifests itself to next level shit, which is 'numbness' and loneliness doesn't exist (Had several GF's but I really don't care much for it), but it's not bad though.

When you hit like 27 you start to pull girls with ease which helps a bit, but what's "cured" me is making cash, stocks and other shit, I'm addicted to this shit, it makes me FEEL alive and I'm reminded what it's like to feel something, it helps a fuckload when you find that 1 thing you get addicted to.

And yes I'm aware when you have depression, and seek help people try to help but nothings really appealing (Generally, "THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHEN YOU GO!!" type of shit, bitch I'm depressed, your existence won't mean shit to me, your fucking guilt trips don't do anything other than piss me off).

Depression is a complex thing, it's triggered by events, stress, unhappiness, but you don't notice and it sneaks up and buttfucks you slowly till this sneaky thing becomes the norm and you're like "oh I wonder why I don't have a sex drive or care for this shit anymore".

im on the same boat OP, my life is empty, still not as bad to make me an hero, but its not far from it.. what ever we do in the end doesnt matter, we dead already
youtube.com/watch?v=4f2agWBwylE

There's this guy Jake Paul that makes some insightful videos on the matter. Take a peek at his recent videos and it might change your perspective

where do you live?

Just wanna give an headsup about it. Cigaretts make you anxious wich leads to depression. I stopped smoking a while ago and I feel normal now but a bit afraid to start smoking again cus it smells good sometimes kek

I've been dealing with this shit for a good part of my life now, around 5 or 6 years, it sort of comes in waves but since around 3 years ago it has become increasingly more common and unbearable, I know this is something you don't get rid of but rather something you learn to tolerate and control.

Thing is that I don't really have anything to give me any motivation to keep going, and everytime I try to do something for myself I get fucked over.

In some third world shithole most people can't even spell correctly.

Well, while you're right I'd say it also depends on how and why you pick up smoking, in my case I used it as sort of a coping mechanism when I'm really fucking stressed, other than I barely smoke.

Maximum I would smoke one cigarette per day, but in reality I barely ever smoke now since I don't have anyone to talk to either.

I mean I could probably scape out of this spiraling shithole if I actually had a reason to live for, if I had a motive, as of now I'm simply going through the motions while asking myself why I keep this up if it's not really leading me anywhere.

If I could see what the world has to offer perhaps I would find that reason to live for, but in my current situation I can only hold on for as long as I can or take the easy way out.

Chatz vaƧ do schumacher

Well, I was lucky to be stopped by thinking I'd miss videogame music, as fucking stupid as that is, it stopped me trying to kill myself.

After that you ask what now? Well I figure, we're all gonna die, I shouldn't really shorten it when I no longer care for if I'm going to die, I actually want to spend a bit more time here, I think of this place as a bus shelter, and the bus is going to leave but I'll never be back to this bus shelter again, or home or what ever.

So while I wait to die I'm going to try some things out, because it doesn't matter if they don't work out.

I recently quit my job and doing shit I want to do, part of "fixing your shit" is taking control, that can be supported by knowing that we're all gonna die at some point, hell, I could walk out my door and get hit by a car, at least that's not my fault, and someone has done the job for me.

But, earning money and doing shit I want to do has made things better, I want to eventually not be hindered by money and go around giving kids help with medical treatment funding and shit, which if I didn't care about money I would really love to do, because in my heart I know I would get a warm feel, and as selfish as that is, I don't care.

I recently took a trip to see a girl I had been talking to for 3 years, she tried to friendzone me but I ended up friendzoning her because she's mentally not ready for a relationship, but the time with her while in vacation mode was fucking mint, 0 expectations of me and it was just nice to treat a QT 3.16 to dinner.

I'd marry her in a heartbeat, but this just isn't possible, but at least I've had a taste of some next level happiness shit and it was great, and I'm doing everything I can to obtain those feels again.

all I can say is that I truly feel ya my dude..

Don't live in that kind of shithole my dude.

Yeah, as I said I really only need something to drive me forward, something to strive for to at least give me an excuse to try and make the best of it.

Right now tho I'm forced to accept the shitty situation I'm in and everytime I even consider doing something to change things for myself I get sabotaged, so right I'm just tired, really tired of everything, I'd rather end it than keep dealing with this shit.

Thanks man, if not in this life, perhaps on the next.

If you wanted to kill yourself, you would have already done it.

After you kill yourself, you won't care because you will be dead.

You obviously have come here to look for some hope, or something that will give you meaning, this is not possible for people to do, so you have to 'do it yourself' people are always a fucking disappointment, but this lesson you're going through is that for a reason, and you appear to be already curious or you would have killed yourself.

I can guarantee that once you are out of that hole, life will be different, for the better, because you obviously thing things can't get worse.

This is more or less right.

As it is now I've accepted I'm fucked one way or the other so may as well make the best of it.

Doesn't change the fact I've been feeling increasingly shitty and suicide is a thought that keeps occupying my head more and more.

If I'm brutally honest I only made this thread because I don't really have anyone to talk about these things, and for all the autism and shit flinging Sup Forums is unusually sincere, so I figured perhaps I could pick up a nice pie of advice from here.

I want to nuke America for this maymay.