TORIES ADMIT ELECTORAL FRAUD IN SOUTH THANET, POSSIBLE BY ELECTION AFTER THE REFERENDUM. WILL ARE NIGE STAND?

>TORIES ADMIT ELECTORAL FRAUD IN SOUTH THANET, POSSIBLE BY ELECTION AFTER THE REFERENDUM. WILL ARE NIGE STAND?

channel4.com/news/new-expenses-scandal-emerges-as-tories-fight-police-in-court
channel4.com/news/election-expenses-exposed

>CAMERON HAILS MUSLIM MAYOR AS "QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36410749

>MOUTHY GOBSHITE JESS PHILIPS LAUNCHES "ANTI-TROLLING CAMPAIGN"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36417258

>LOCAL COUNCIL ATTEMPTS TO RIG EU REFERENDUM WITH POSTAL VOTES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/council-to-pulp-eu-referendum-postal-ballots-as-bias-row-spreads/

>HUGE SURGE TOWARDS LEAVE CAMPAIGN, NOW LEADING +3 ON A PHONE POLL

twitter.com/britainelects/status/737654643778543617

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/737678316560351232
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36420932
youtube.com/watch?v=pKxcbU6-9nM
youtube.com/watch?v=uYLvmrOK-CA
youtube.com/watch?v=dXFPTpRvPy0
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-toast-within-days-if-britain-votes-to-leave-european-union-says-tory-mp-a7054696.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Europe is the cause of all problems.

What are the pros and cons of UK exiting? One friend asked me.

From the last thread

Men of Brit/pol/ stand ye steady!

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

this image is haram pls delete

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/737678316560351232

>Pro.
No open borders.
>Con.
Westminster will keep open borders if we leave.
>Pro
We might have a chance to vote them out for doing that, unlike with the EU.
>Con
It'll probably be too late by the time enough Brits wake up to that.

There.

>FIRST FOR JEWISH TRICKS
>PAKI BLOCK VOTING
>POSTAL FRAUD
>NON-BRITISH EU POSTAL CARDS

>It's real
THANK YOU BASED NIGE

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

y?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36420932

Meme magic can win us this referendum lads.

>The bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses.

why can't we hang that pathetic cuck? how dare he shit talk our nige

To Americans and everyone else supporting a Brexit, may God bless you and thank you for your support.

The morale boost is always a good thing.

If we leave France and Germany will be the only relatively strong military forces left in the EU, and while France a technically stronger Navy and Airforce in sheer numbers than us right now, they severely lack oil reserves.

The main reason most other countries joined was for 'security', so I doubt many others would want to leave, and in fact they'll probably want to stick together having lost one of their strongest forces from the pool.

In all honestly I'm sketchy about Germany having as much power as it does in the EU, and I think the biggest problem of us leaving is that they'll have even more power, but we need to get the fuck out and rekindle the British Empire.

>electoral fraud

NO SHIT SHERLOCK...

>for "blaming immigrants" for the mistakes of bankers.
Oh for fuck's sake, can't these utter faggots see the bankers they hate want to import cheap labour?

stopped watching it after that dickhead said some shit like "everything is blamed on europe" as though daylight shouldn't be blamed on the sun

you have my fish britan. get the fuck out of EUSSR. we must stand together against the hords from the east

How the fuck did EU let UK have a referendum?

crash this union and let it burn down

The government promised one before the last election while never actually expecting to win. They did however win and are now shilling as hard as possible to make sure Brexit fails.

What in the fuck? They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they want to destroy British sovereignty anymore. Letting fucking foreigners vote in another country's elections? This is insanity.

Denmark has this option along with a couple of other EU members.

This spurred it on also.

I don't see how they can actually vote though? Sure they have polling cards but when they turn up to actually vote don't they have to be on the register? If it turns out their names not on the electoral roll then they'll be turned away surely?

thanks mr nige

so what will Nigel's legacy be once Britain leaves the EU? Surely he is remembered as one of the main people who saved the UK.

To give us the illusion we are free, I have no doubt in my mind that it will be rigged and we will remain

they have been "accidentally" registered as a British citizen

Look at California and Chicago.

He'll have a bronze statue made of him and stuck on a column for BTFOing the French again.

lol... Oh dear, if that happens we really need start flaying people in public.

I couldn't believe this when I heard it on Radio 4.

>This city was built by immigrants!
>The bankers are to blame for mass immigration!

We are with you Britbro. Don't let these snakey fuckers steal it from you

>Bronze
>Not a statue made out of iron and the bones of the enemies of the UK
Pleb.

Then God will usher him back to Heaven; his divine-blessed mission fulfilled. Not forgotten, but always remembered as the being that set everything in motion. If it wasn't for him and reviving UKIP, I highly doubt we'd be having this referendum right now. Now it's up to us.

It will be a statue sculpted from an enchanted block of frozen lefty tears that never melts.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKxcbU6-9nM

Fucking addicted to this song, why did they get it so right?

Make it so!

>yfw sir michael is on our side

Too scared to vote lads

I can't make up my mind

I might just an hero and end this nightmare

just vote leave you fucking moron

You either condemn us to the quiet tyranny of the neo-marxist mess that is the EU or you help us take the first step on the long road to recovery. Do your duty user.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYLvmrOK-CA

I don't think London the 'hotbed' of terrorist recruitment in Europe has proved Trump 'wrong' about anything. Still Boris could never admit our counter terrorist policy is a joke.

>Immigrants built Birmingham

If I hear one more person say that about any city or this country I'll hang them up by their fucking thumbs on the spot

Wow racist Farage has been stumped. Hard. I am now a #RemainRocket

Damn thats a nice fish, what is it a cod? Pretty bad at telling the difference between haddocks, cod and all those family.

i have heard that twice now and im beginning to fucking lose it, what are they fucking thinking?

This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,--
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

>this city wouldn't be what it is without immigrants

He is correct, it almost certainly would be a much nicer place to live without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXFPTpRvPy0

Years of this talentless nigger brummy (worse combination of hybrid human you could make) indoctrinating idiots.

So my university sent round en email basically telling us to remain in the EU:

As a world-leading University, Oxford has for many years carried out research on the place of Europe in British public life (through the work of several of its academic departments and institutes such as its European Studies Centre). The University welcomes the opportunity to participate in the current debate on the EU referendum through that research. Membership of the EU currently benefits the University in a number of ways. The mobility that EU membership affords, which enables staff and students from across the EU to come to Oxford, and Oxford staff and students to work and study in Europe, is central to our Strategic Plan. This contains at its heart the exchange of ideas that strengthens our ability to contribute to society and to the national and local economy, and provides intellectual benefit in partner universities and research institutes. The EU facilitates our participation in pan-European research collaborations; enables us to contribute to the development of EU research policy to the benefit of the UK as a whole; and provides us with access to EU research funding (of some £66m in 2014/15). All this serves our vision of the University of Oxford as a global hub for intellectual engagement. While recognising that individual members of the University will hold different views on the referendum, and while encouraging open debate on the issue, the University’s Council wishes to affirm the value that the UK’s membership of the EU provides to the University.”

What do we think?

Do it for him lads.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

You will not be forgotten Lee.

Heard some wanker in Plymouth say immigrants rebuilt this city after WW2, I was so close to walking over and glassing him. We never had any immigrants after the war we hardly have any now.

Truly this is God's country.

Interesting, sorry you have to study at Oxford Brookes though

There's something wrong with women. I was reading a story before about some anti rape campaigner who was visting South Africa, got in a shower with some random dude, and then was surprised she got raped.

>could make both our countries less safe
>yet another subtle implication that Muslims kill you if you don't agree with them
FUCK THESE PEOPLE
FUCK ALL ENEMIES OF THE WEST
TRUMP CAN'T BECOME EMPEROR FAST ENOUGH

don't make me sperg out with rage

>This city wouldn't be what it is without immigrants
He's not wrong. Unfortunately it would be better without them.

I hope you bongs realize that even if the common vote is to leave and they don't rig it (which they will), they'll manufacture a crisis in order to delay Brexit or shut it down all together.

>don't insult muslims or they'll kill you

How many times have we been told this now? Pretty sure that Malalalalalalala girl said something similar.

Voted

The glue on the back of an envelope has never tasted do good

:^)

what is up with these subhumans? their nigger babble is infuriatingly false

I live in London, why the fuck are fireworks going off right now near my house?

Is it Pakidan already? I just shouted out "you should save your bombs for the city". Don't think they heard me though.

>“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”

Fraud to Remain whatever happens. Leave needs to win by at least +5%, which it isn't. So best not get ahead of ourselves.

>welcomes the opportunity to participate in the current debate on the EU referendum through that research

Starting with the conclusion you already want sure bodes well for the objectivity of that research.

Aren't Nige and UKIP more of a joke than trump in the UK?

Vote leave, then an hero if that's what you want to do.

I don't get why everyone's shilling about living and working in the EU. Theres fucking loads of chinks in my uni and I'm pretty sure China isn't in the EU, also the guild puts token jars in the halls so you can anonymously vote on things. Remain was full but I was surprised to see leave was over half full.

I'm still yet to meet more than 2 remain voters. Literally hundreds of leave voters, and very few remain voters.

What am I seeing that's different from what the Big Bloody Cucks tell me?

>they'll manufacture a crisis in order to delay Brexit or shut it down all together.
Nah they won't
The Lib Dems made themselves unelectable by fucking people over on tuition fees, which was a relatively minor issue.
You really think the rest of the tory party is going to let Cameron fuck the majority of the country off and make them basically permanently unelectable?

> Muh funding

Not once in 30+ years of membership have we received more than we've paid. That means EU funding is all our own money being redistributed by people we didn't elect, minus a fee for the trouble.

A good one to pin on the lefties at places like Oxford is that the EU is basically a white European hegemony. Tell them the free movement makes fair immigration from brown countries harder in favour of easy immigration for European whites - so if you support the EU you're a racist fuck.

It's the same with me.

No, now you take that back immediately!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-toast-within-days-if-britain-votes-to-leave-european-union-says-tory-mp-a7054696.html

Nadine is somewhat of a MILF. Anyone else seeing it or just me?

William Hill odds

Leave: 16/5
Remain 2/9

We're fucked mates.

no.

I've seen dozens of Vote Leave posters all across town, in all parts. I've yet to see ANY Remain posters/leaflets/etc.

Islam truly is a mental health issue. Fucking psychos. Birmingham was a entrepreneurial and industrial heartland long before the slimes opened a kebab shop and imported their slave labor goods from the shitholes they came from. The rest are just gimmiedats.

It's an honest question actually

How is he treated over there? I only get the Sup Forums experience of everyone memeing him but his views don't take me as something that the mainstream would accept

I would desu

I live in New Pakistan previously known as Caliphate Haramlets, not spoken to a single remainer yet.

What are the odds based on?

Bookie magic, I don't know.
It's their business to take a good fucking guess though, and they win more often than they lose.

>How is he treated over there?
The establishment hate him and attempt to paint him as a fool but most can see through it. So most see him as smart, very smart.

He predicted a lot of the shit going on within the EU when they all laughed at him. He's not a fool or a joke.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG dat rack tho, much better than Merkels.

Fearmongering in bookie shops to urge the drunks and gambling addicts in their shops to place a vote on remain and get fucked over in the process.

This is how they work, pay it no attention.

Because, unlike you weak herd-minded europeans, we're british and we do what we want. Don't worry, I'm sure there will still be a few visas knocking around for you to come to our offices and clean our shitty toilets after we leave, euro-trash.

people lie.

silent remain vote.

Its not all immigration

>Pro
England will write their own laws

>Con

You wont be a cuckold to the EU

The government turned its back on British industries so that our taxes could pay for immigrants and welfare. Clement Atlee specifically said that labour aimed to change Britain into a welfare state so that it would become reliant on the government.

I only managed to see one of them, but then again I was probably just lucky.

I work with lots of Muslims and they are ferocious Labour puppets and are all voting remain.