discord.gg/SmbCR9
myanimelist.net/manga/61189/Mahoutsukai_no_Yome
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Sanskrit/Everyday_Phrases/Common_Phrases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moshi moshi looks like i'm alone here

>How can white men even compete.

Femboys belong only to whites.

PAJEET'D

South Asian women are superior to pigskin women.

Isn't that your ex gf or something?

Yeah.

That jew nose.Is she a brahmin?

No. She is Khatri Master Race.

I've seen this picture posted on Sup Forums at least 10 times, but I still don't know the story behind it. What happened?

Khaliniggers are Aryans confirmed.

Forgot the pic.

am I wrong in thinking Bangladeshis look like Indians and Burmese look like east asians?
Is there a place in which people look caucasoid-east asian mixed or the change from caucasoid to east asian is abrupt?

Ah khatris.Khatri was the first girl ever who rejected me.She was such a black beauty

Nothing swedish women carving for a pajeet dick.I believe it was taken from a youtube video.

>51% Other
>20% Asian
>18% White
>10% Hispanic
>1% Black

God-tier mix 2bh

You'e not wrong desu
>Is there a place in which people look caucasoid-east asian mixed or the change from caucasoid to east asian is abrupt?
Explain in simple words please

Whitest man in India? He has poo skin but Caucasian facial features.

>Khaliniggers
Who the hell are they???

if there is a place in which people look indian and east asian mixed, or if the way people look changes a lot in a very short distance.

There are Khatri in Nepal too?

Punjabi Separatists.

Yup they are very normal here

Swedes can't resist the pajeet dick? Good to know.

Nepal fits in that category

Redpill me about them

Japan user have you ever met a nepali in japan?

Sikhs who realized too late that the Muslims knew what was up.

Basically Sikhs who want a separate state between India and Pakistan called Khalistan. The movement was crushed when the militants were besieged in the Golden Temple (Holiest site of Sikhism). The Indian army asked the peaceful Sikhs to leave. The Militants remained but the Pilgrims left. The first army was shot down and brutally killed because Indira Gandhi fucked up and underestimated the Khalistanis. She still managed to kill them all but not without severe bloodshed.

>The first army was shot down and brutally killed because Indira Gandhi fucked up and underestimated the Khalistanis. She still managed to kill them all but not without severe bloodshed.
Why are they so badass?

3D whores are not important.

Man you're really loving that manga ,aren't you?

They want to revive Khalsa warriorhood and create a sovereign Sikh state.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXgh5BbWM4

Shit i forgot to post discord link uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
discord.gg/SmbCR9

>Indira Gandhi
She had two sikh bodyguards guarding her after she fucked up their holiest site and killed a ton of sikhs? Or am I reading this wrong?
This is completely retarded lmao

Yes this is true. Those Sikh bodyguars of her were the ones who assasinated her.

Lol this fucking propaganda video and those fucking comments.

Same reason the Taliban still persist despite opposition from USA, Afghanistan, Hikmetyar, Iran, Pakistan etc.

A warrior culture mixed with strong genes
There's a new story every few pages. It's quite engrossing.

Do you like comedy manga as well.I can recommend a few.

I knew that Bhangis are niggers.

>strong genes

No. Cuckmiris are 1% more whiter than them.

What race are kashmiris?

Nah, I prefer something with a bit of story to it and likeable complicated characters.

You know something like Evangelion, that stays with you.

Indo-Aryan.

Try this
myanimelist.net/manga/61189/Mahoutsukai_no_Yome

Actually, it was ingenious. Removing them was something everyone and their mother asked and begged her to do. But she didn't.
From what I gather, she wanted to draw a clear distinction between the terrorist Sikhs and you everyday Sikh who just does his job and lives peacefully. make it clear that it's the separatists she wants to kill, not the Sikh identity.
Obviously she paid for it with her life but damn that was genius.

Thanks

>Genius
>Ends up killing her

Wew lad!

BASED QUOTE

The plan worked regardless. Even with the obvious threat to her life, she didn't discriminate the average Sikh. Sikhs stopped giving a shit about Khalistan.

Her fucking son and Congress goons almost fucking ruined it with the fucking massacre right after though.

kek

Benazir Bhutto is the only reason I ended up convinced that the quote is applicable to all times and not just the Sassanid Empire (The Context of the quote was that Persia appointed a female Empress after the previous Emperor had killed all his male relatives).

Why are Indian politics so ape tier in savagery ?

Kek.

>Leaf

But she did fuck up at the Golden Temple in the first place.

Why are Hinduism and Sikhism so peaceful whereas Islam is a violent death cult spread by the sword and bent upon world domination? Makes you think innit

Must be the pacifying effect of drinking cow piss.

When the foundation of Golden temple was laid, it was prophesied that it would be attacked three times and the dynasties of those attackers will lose power. Earlier two attacks were done by Afghans and their rule over Punjab ended. Third attack was done by Indian National Congress under Indira Gandhi and today Congress under Nehru-Gandhi dynasty has lost most of it's power to BJP.

Oy vey! Why does Islam hate God's chosen people, Goy? It's not like we invaded their Homeland or anything.

Okay guys. Time for a serious question. Do all Hindus drink cow piss at some point in their life?

I guess it's either Pakistani now or another Indian chimp out.

So you be sayin that I can attack it and my dynasty will be in power forever?

Or you be sayin that it will NEVER be attacked again and it will be a magical temple wherein all the world leaders will hide in case of WW3 because it'll be safe anyway?

He's saying it'll be attacked three times and in these three times the dynasty will collapse.

There will be no other attacks according to the Sikh Doctrine.

Rather than argue with you, Rasheed, I invite you to contemplate the beauty and wisdom of the Hindu US congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard

I am not a religious person, I was just shareing what religious Sikhs believe. And they believe that the Harmandir Sahib (Golden temple) will never be attacked again.

The ONLY thing religion is good for is to prevent the normalisation of things as transgenderism, murder, women's rights and other abominations.

0/10. Honestly, She's disgusting.

>picture of a mooselimbic Anne Hathaway

Terrible rebuttal

>No rebuttal

Wew!

/SAG/ have you wished Rakesh yet.

>tfw Tamil
I live in a state of perpetual suffering.

>mooselimbic Anne Hathaway
hot desu

Those eyes.She has seen some horrible shit.

Yadav go to sleep

So tired of studying. Studied all week and am still behind on schedule

>Benazir Bhutto
Just read her wiki.Jesus she was corrupted as fuck and she didn't even feel ashamed for ti.

Name ONE (1) South-Asian politician in history who was not corrupt

>inb4 Ashoka

No but others at least feel ashamed when they get caught.She just fled and came back like nothing happened.

How do you say "No" and "Yes" in Sanskrit?

BUMP

In Sanskrit or in Devanagari script?

Does the duck shit on her?
Sanskrit, the classical language

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Sanskrit/Everyday_Phrases/Common_Phrases

When was your last terrorist attack /sag/?
अनुगृहितोऽस्मि

MODI

Back in civil war days there was a bus bomb blast by Maoists.

>MODI
>Not corrupt

What is your favorite Sanskrit concept?

she has sideburns

So lately I've had a new habit of capturing ants I encounter in my home alive and feeding them to spiders.

Could a Dharmic expert tell me if what I am doing is ethical?

You only feed your spiders tho

Get a real flag

Well just ones I see in my room

Well in your next life you'll be an ant

karma lol

Are you gonna be the next Buddha?

No i'm not a cuck to leave my children and wife alone.