First episode of the new season

>first episode of the new season
>more interracial shit
bravo

>t. microdick

it seems like there was a lot of interracial stuff this season but i guess since most of the episodes are set in a dystopian future i'll forgive it. obviously the jews have won by the time black mirror takes place.

its right there in the name, why'd you watch if you didnt want to see?

DUDE SOCIAL MEDIA LMAO

>expecting anything else from Britcucks

god you guys are idiots. like i know Sup Forums is your safe space to talk like this but holy fuck am I glad I'm not you. not trapped in some toxic hateful existence until the day I die. fucking jews, fuckin black people, fuck fuck fuck im's o mad

You sound mad, faggot. Post a picture of your wrists, I wan tto see how flimsy they are.

nice

the episode OP is referring to was written by two americans and all of the actors were americans.

As much of a dick as Mr Entire History acted, he was totally justified in the end.

Topic for discussion: Was he justified in assaulting Mr Marakesh before knowing that he fucked his wife and got her pregnant?

Sup Forumssmokers are just like tumblrinas. Both trigger easily and at the most predictable things.

Black cock will dominate the globe

Hooweee smells like triggered up in here!

15,000,000 Merits = Men Against Fire

San Junipero = White Christmas

Shut up and Dance = The National Anthem

The Entire History of You = Playtest

>I have finally become your black mirror.

DROPPED

sure, if you're talking only about time period.

Right before the 1hour mark in Hated in the Nation, there's a little montage with some guy taking phone calls, I'm like 99% sure it's Patches from Dark Souls

I'm on 3x04 and I am finally getting a bit sick of it.

The 'epic twist' stuff was better in shows like Twilight Zone and Masters of Horror. I don't know how many more episodes I can handle where the main protagonist turns out to be a bad person.

i know what you mean. Literally EVERY thread on Sup Forums (and a few other boards), eventually and inevitably devolve into everyone just insulting each other and hating on everything.

Doesn't matter what the topic is either, happens every time.

Must really suck when you can't just enjoy something for what it is but instead have insecurities that are so deeply ingrained that you project them onto everything.

Wrap your heads around this, you fa/tv/irgins: throughout each episode, i was thinking about the ideas & implications of each story. Even the episodes with a black guy. I thought, gee, what an interesting story. Not "omg, charlie broker is a cuck" or "omg, theres a black guy on the screen!"

haha.

Netflix tailors tv series to google search metadata, which is why shit like interracial couples, pedophiles, homos, trannies and other abominations are being more and more massively included as legitimate themes

The docile goyim are consuming more and more of this talmudic filth on the internet like greedy pigs, makes sense to double down and feed them more of it on the tv

I just watched White Bear for the first time. So the black chick was an actual murderer, right? Or is it all fake just so they can get money off of some sick shit? Either way, are they really this obsessed with the case? There are people who have done much worse shit, why her? Where is the government? Why don't the police care?

How did that scrawny ass kid beat the grown man to death?

And what, in your mind is the end game here? Do you think some guy watching one of these shows will see a homosexual couple or a tranny and suddenly feel the urge to go out and suck a dick? Do you think some white girl will see an interracial couple and, based on that alone will go out and seek black men to have sex with?
That some father will rape his daughter because he saw a pedophile on netflix?

See, the thing is, these things you mentioned (homos, pedos, interracial relationships etc.) are actually part of society. Some of them may disgust you but they do exist in reality and art has a tendency to imitate life. So at what point, in your mind, does an artist/publisher become part of this conspiracy? The moment they feature a list of designated topics in their work, and just by virtue of having done so? Is *every* show which features a homo, a pedo, a black man or a tranny part of this conspiracy? Or just some shows? Where is the distinction? Being aware that these people and topics *do* exist in reality and are part of popular culture, can you and other subscribers to this conspiracy not concede that they will also eventually become part of the media and entertainment?

This is not a conspiracy. I think many people are capable of being exposed to such topics without giving it much thought. So-called "degenerate" lifestyles have always existed. I suppose if you have an impressionable mind you might be susceptible to these themes but than that's on the weak individual, not on the network.

I mean, i think trannies are retarded, for instance but idgaf about them on tv. I see them and think, "what a retard" and move on, just like if i saw them in real life i would think that. But it begins and ends there. I mean, what is the alternative here? To just have every show feature vanilla themes, vanilla couples, vanilla plots? For every show to be a "safe space" for people who can't handle reality?

I don't care if there's simply a black character. But the show always makes a point of pairing a white woman and black man.

lol

That projection tho

and this upsets you? So it is a conspiracy?

>haha.

cuck

(you)

Yep she was. They are really obsessed with the case because of the nature of it. There are certain murderers in the public eye that do become national obsessions. It's grim reading, but the cases of Fred and Rosemary West, Ian Huntley, Madeline Mccann, the Moors murders, and the Jamie Bulger case are the type of cases that the episode seems to be based on.

People fuck, regardless of race. Always have, always will. It's like shouting at the sea for coming in or the wind for blowing.

Put your energy into something you can actually affect, rather than impotently getting mad at people for being people. You're only going to live once.

I think people pretend to care because the media pushes it so heavily now (the racial tension caused by BLM and media don't help either). It will fade away, it's just a matter of hating what's popular and being pushed on to the public. Right now black male masculinity is being pushed, in a couple years it could be muslim men masculinity, who knows. We'll get angry at something else eventually.

shut up and dance ending was a waste of what could have been a great episode

The first one of the new season was by far the worst, not even prime waifu material can make up for that piece of shit. the 3rd was a spicy meme with le ebin troll face.

Be honest did you think they were hunting turks all along in the roach episode?

The entire show has a lot of it
Almost every episode has a race mix couple
usualy black man white women

Way to miss the point cuck boy

Its always black man white women with these liberal writers

Never asian man or women
or white man black women

>has no idea what he is talking about

confirmed retard

Tldr

Are you saying it only counts as a conspiracy if it upsets you, otherwise its basically just an inside joke or something?

This thread sure smells like reddit

This show isn't about race. Please go back to your board.

The best episodes are 2, 3 and 6.

5 is predictable while 4 and 1 are for women.

But if you want to know why the quality has REALLY dipped - it's because Chris Morris isn't involved with the series anymore.

Complacency grows from tolerance

Normally I couldn't care less but when things are shoved down your throat again and again for no apparent reason I start to wonder why. And it's never good.

I just watched the Christmas special and loved it, great stuff.
Are the rest of episodes as good as this?

> First episode is shit
> second is even shittier

Does it gets any good ? If i wanted to watch redditt the séries I would have just watch netflix.... oops

you should kill yourself. that would entertain me at least.

Some are, 'entire history of you' '15,000 merits' 'Hated by the nation' 'shut up and dance' and 'white bear' are top tier

>see a homosexual couple or a tranny and suddenly feel the urge to go out and suck a dick?

...yes?

This happens on Sup Forums all the time. People turn to traps because they're exposed ti it all the time. Contrary to what certain people want to you to believe, sexuality is malleable. Desires are not fixed from birth. They can be trained.

Stop delibrately playing devils advocate. You know you're talking absolute shit. The concept of teenage romance was introduced to Japan in the 1940's from American GI's. Life imitates art, you spud.

shut up and dance is fucking trash and is only made watchable by its solid acting

>hinted romance that never goes anywhere
>16 year old twink beats grown man in forrest fight
>never bring up wrong pin again
>le fear anonymous+troll face

shit episode with decent acting

> art imitates life
> white female black men are absolutly rare
> the girl ins t fat
> the girk ins t white thrash
> black men has two line. he was typecasted
> author trying to legitimize her shutty parent s relationship
> never any WM xF
> most predomedantly WfBm

YEah....

so how come the jews like race mixing so much?

Ok

Why does Sup Forums hate 3x02 so much?

How would you have ended it?

He had a gun, guns are heavy when used as a melee weapon

here's the 'problem' for lack of a better word, with all the race mixing in black mirror

it feels forced because its not the norm

i mean i doesnt hinder my enjoyment of the show, but when race mixing is so incredibly prominent, and most people date/marry within their race, kinda make it seem like they're trying to force a norm

who knows, we have to remember this is a show about dystopian futures so it could be a clever jab at forced multiculturalism but it doesnt really come off as that

i mean its been particularly prominent in season 3, the only functional white couple was extremely shallow and practically the antagonists of the episode they were in

the protagonist is really obnoxious

dont care if its the point, if i kick your shin and yell "fuck you", no matter my intention you'd still be annoyed

also double twist felt a bit unnecesary to alot of people, i didnt mind it but i understand why some feel this way

You just have to remember that these idiots are all just sad white virgins who have never gotten so much as a look from a woman of any race.

would you rather fuck a pig on national television to save qt princess

or

would you suck a black man's cock (no aids(tested))

>Where is the government? Why don't the police care?

The government put her in the park. It's her punishment for her crimes.

bad taste

People with ADHD are annoying

They disliked the main character, while ignoring that this is exactly what the writers wanted

DUDE BEES LOL

>it's because Chris Morris isn't involved with the series anymore.
He has a writing credit for literally every episode of this season, kys.

thats where is involvement ends

Threads on this show only serve to remind me of what an absolute shithole this place is.

It's nice to be able to come here to remind myself that if nothing else, I'll never be a bitter 20 something with a chip on my shoulder so large you couldn't find a bowl of salsa big enough to drown it in.

Keep it up you pathetic cunts. You're more entertaining than anything on television.

NO NOT THE BEES
NOT THE BEEEEES

So? You said he has no involvement, I proved your wrong.

Also he's always been just the writer.

>I proved your wrong
No you pointed out his name in the credits, but thats where his involvements ends. Having your name in the credits for contactual reasons doesnt mean you were involved in the creative process of the show

>just the writer
so?
and why "just"?
That is one of the most important jobs in this show

BACKED

ITT: BLACKED MIRROR

>american tv

The context of the scene is that he secretly despises and doesn't give a shit about her. It's mocking the fetish, not endorsing it.

>an americuk literally defending cuckoldry
who would have though

Even without the context it's pretty clear that they are making fun of the fetish. The guy you replied to is an idiot.

Why are you here

This episode, especially that JUST moment at the wedding is proof that women can be funny, just not at stand-up.

I feel like I know at least 5 of thee people who subsist on likes

It's called BLACKed Mirror.

Try not to have such a small penis whitey.

Was annoyed that the fierce roach slayer who doesn't afraid of anything was beautiful Aryan southern country belle. An obvious jab at nondegenerate red state types as being bloodhungry savages when it is in fact the neoliberal global markets agenda that fuels murdering roaches overseas.

>coalburner actress want black guy for pretend-couple
>black mirror gets blamed

Also,

>I HATE NIGGERS
>INTERRACIAL THIS
>INTERRACIAL THAT
>INTERRACIAL INTERRACIAL BLACKED BBC KEK KEK CUK
For a place that pretends to be so redneck, you niggers really can't seem to shut up about niggers. Talk about a closet case.

best dogs, my african american