Does anyone like Mom Jeans?

Does anyone here like Mom Jeans? It's pretty comfy fall music imo.

mom jeans are so tight. very fun live

I think they played near me, but I didn't know about them at the time. Remo drive also played 2 hours from me but I couldn't go because it was the first day of uni. Also planned on taking a road trip for Modern Baseball's last 3 shows before their hiatus, but the tickets sold out before I knew whether or not I could go.

Got to see Dinosaur jr. Live . They were pretty good, but I forgot that a lot of their music sounds the same. Also I was right infront of the pa so my ears got fucked.

I've heard a lot about them. Been meaning to check them out. They're midwest emo, right?

Yeah, and not whiney enough to be annoying. They only have one album out right now. Edward 40 hands is a probably my favorite song, of their discography.

They're good and I personally like this album, but I feel like a lot of mu would hate it

I don't go in this board , but from what I understand most of this board is pretentious music snobs who circle jerk about underground field recordings. So I'm kinda shocked that this thread is doing ok.

I don't go in this board much*

Saw them live in my area happy to see them blow up.

And before it gets popular, they’re trash.

on **
Typing on a phone sucks
Inb4 phone tag. I'm just bored while in my music appreciation class

Is that the guy that shot up the batman movie?

Most listened to album of 2016 and 2017 for me, one of the great opening lines for an emo album of all time. Good stuff.

diecucks

They're up there for my favorite Midwest hands. I starting getting into Midwest bands when I ran into the yer killing me video from Remo Drive. I then some how found Mobo, and then couldn't find anymore bands for a while until a month ago. I'm starting to get into McCaffery, and Panucci's Pizza.

Love this album. Listened tf out of it all last year.

Try listening to Jank, frontman of panuccis pizza other project

I've listened to Jank, and I know that Penucci's Pizza broke up because one of the members got a bit rapey.

Damn user that sucks nards. I feel sorry for you

>music appreciation class
You're right not to come here more.

I love Movember so much and it's fun to play on guitar. They're the bees knees

They're shit. Full on rapey.

What happened?

Gen ed , and everything else that was cool and non sjw was taken leave me alone b-baka.

I think someone got way too handsy and it pissed one of them off and the band broke up. I don't remember who it was.

Mom Jeans is garbage
The state of this board
When will my /emoe/ threads return from war

I think he was complimenting you, saying you're too good for Sup Forums, because you actually study music in some way, shape, or form.

never because Sup Forums is filled with numales who only listen to shitty viral marketed meme emo like mom jeans