Is there any actual muslims, ex muslims, converted muslims on Sup Forums ? Lost one here...

Is there any actual muslims, ex muslims, converted muslims on Sup Forums ? Lost one here, trolls will get in anyway so I'm not considering even saying that it's a serious thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Y5f9zqLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably, internet's a diverse place, my dude.

Yeah, but woke up like "dude I might be the only one actually going on places like Sup Forums" and not seeing a problem about it. So thread time.

I didn't eat pork for a few years

Salam aleikhum

aleikhum salam. How are you doing my brother ?

Yeah habibi :)

circumsized does that count?

barely. But hey 3/4 of the ummah is barely muslim, so I recommand a reroll and a good shahada.

Its haram to be around haram. You can't claim halal by not eating pork but still be selling ham sandwiches.

By their own definitions there would be no true Muslims on 4 chan.

im white but i've looked into islam a little bit and it interests me. i wish they let you smoke weed. it seems cool otherwise, there's a beauty in the discipline in praying five times a day & the like...

im an ex muslim

im muslim bro. hope your doing well.

can't deny that. It's more about other people like me, others "muslims" like me.

Yeah, I heard about a lot of suffis not denying the benefits of mariuana, but they are nearly all considered as eretics where I'm from. I guess in a way you can use weed a hallal way ?

Hey. Does it bother you to talk me about your life a little on the spiritul side ?

You too akhi.

I still identify as one but not spiritually

Muslim here. I am a Muslim Christian and have read the Quran about 10 times. According to the Quran, Allah is the Highest, Jesua is the Messiah and Gabriel recited the Quran to Muhammad the profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Y5f9zqLs

Mohammed allah char ya...nusrat rocks out.

How is it possible ? How do you justify that to yourself ?

its not so difficult user. imagine you were brought up as christian but didnt really beleive in god, you would still celebrate christmas and take the day off on sundays etc

Remove kebab

Shahada in a few weeks, getting married and need to keep the inlaws happy

I am turkish ex muslim

la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah, la ilaha illa'llah,kek.

the mosque by my house used to sing this over and over when i lived there, drove me binkers

The only good people I know who happened to be Muslims,were bad Muslims ,but good people.

how does it feel that all your muslim brothers fled syria and some kurds risking their asses?
biji biji YPG

I believe you're not allowed to smoke weed due to damage to your lungs. Try weed tea

>do not damage or modify your body for selfish needs

Pakistani sunni fag reporting for duty.