Any coders out there people who are skilled at it i have a game fully set up on roblox...

any coders out there people who are skilled at it i have a game fully set up on roblox. only issue is im not smart enough to edit the code to update the database im trying to use a simple google sheets database or f you got a easier better option. if anyone can help me get it set up and configured properly will get a copy of the game to do whatever with. pic elated some lines of code from the game. what i need done is the datastore set up and working right and i think thats it unless you spot any other errors youd like to fix too

Sup Forums is for people eighteen and up. Get your pussy ass gay game out of here, have your juice box and take a nap.

i miss the tickets

This isn't stackoverflow. And be glad it isn't. You're fucking lazy as fuck, didn't do any research on your own and expect others to cater your ass. With that attitude, the guys at stackoverflow will chew you up and spit you out. Learn the craft, learn to learn. Noone will hold your hand. Come back if you have an interesting question and have done your homework. Fuck you and lazy people like you.

inb4 gy above is butthurt only assuming i didnt take to google yet lol but i have im not lazy i did try on my own but came up with no luck something as a datastore cant be learned overnight mate thats why i was asking for help not some shitty as response from a beached tub of lard lol so when you get som espect you may post on the threat im looking for legit help only not some edgy teen bullshit allow me to use my ticket now

>im not lazy i did try on my own
Cry some more. Even a simple google search for "google sheets database" turns up all the API documentation and even examples you would ever need. Don't know how to apply? Go back playing with mud in your backyard and try again when you're older.

actually the one i got off of the dev forum from roblox was pretty good but it didnt do what i needed it to do and therefor i moved on too seek for help maybe not be so autistic and consider other people ignorant over common sense shit that has been already done man your parents should of whooped your ass kid

tdlr the guy is autistic and like to think without knowing facts. inb4 he must be a summerfag stuck in the winter times cry more pleb :P im sure you wetting your sandbox outside will be very amusing

>pretty good but it didnt do what i needed it to do
Textbook noob. If it doesn't do what you want, learn why, and then make it do what you want. Do you also need help changing your diaper? Do you need a video tutorial how to remove the thumb from your ass? Oh noes! I saw somewhere that one plus one equals two. But I need to have one plus two. Someone write it down and help me, i can't figure it out on my own!

People over eighteen don't get juice box and naps

> fuck this system

>roblox
Guess you're just the run of the mill autistic faggot, not an autistic savant

all the hate off one thread if i knew it was gonna be like this id go and sit and watch Donald and kim go at it for a day or 2 lol but no i only use roblox to make $$ thats it lol P.S. exchanging robux to USD can pay you out max 1 mil a month so check whos autism levels are rising ;o also already found someone who isnt doped up on edgyness and retardation from lack of parents not whooping their ass lol and its not about finding out why i already know why it doesnt do what i want it too so why assume that i dont know why it doesnt work your just pointng out shit thats obvious and every virgin teen wold say for a reaction lol so nless you can pinpoint me to something that does work how it needs to be and is coect not something that doesnt work like its sppose and just say i dont know why it does when i do

tldr think before you type dont assume like you know someone jsut because your heads so far up your ass that you turned into shit sphere

>1mil us a month
>the rest of this shit
>check who's autism level is rising
Your autism is maximum

>exchanging robux to USD can pay you out max 1 mil a month

>learn to learn

Are you from Epitech?

>>exchanging robux to USD can pay you out max 1 mil a month

Wrong use of inb4

so how can a guy without autism have is levels at max also enjoy being broke kiddos

Learn to write please, you sound like a 12yo..

See that's your issue: as soon as you realised it was not what you needed, you sought for help, instead of trying by yourself.

Ok is under 16, foreign, and has severe autism.

actually itd be learn to type KAPPA also no need to learn what i know apperantly it blows off peoples ind that technology can have issues lol oh well i see alot of you watching a kid break his leg legitly then tell him to walk it off like nothing happened

>inb4
>:P
>summerfag
>Rick

Nice bait

>must be subscribed to the most expensive builder's club in order to get paid
so this is what a cuck looks like

also ive already tried by myself quit being dyslexic and read for once

It is PAINFUL to read you.

maybe a post a picture user let us see what a cuck looks like me as a alpha male would love to know all i know is how to do this to a beta males girl

>your heads so far up your ass that you turned into shit sphere

keked

>SHIT SPHERE

MY SIDES

indeed it is thats why you adore me as much as you hate me. maybe yo should lay off riding my dick and maybe go make a trap thread o something go bask in the cancer that is now Sup Forums nigglet

Keep at it, kid, you'll make it REAL far in this business.

obvious bait is obvious

i shall keep at it "kid" want me to change ya diapees while im at it? i need to make a run for some southern comfort 100 proof anyhow ight after i pass YourAcuck Ave. and EatAbagOfDicks Drive.

You’re going to need a bigger rod for this bait, OP.

>want me to change ya diapees while im at it?
Using an insult from half an hour ago, nice. With that rate of learning, I'm sure you'll get it this century.

alight lemme each down my boxers real quick and pull out the ol shark hook

BAIT BAIT BAIT

There's nothing wrong with aspiring programmers asking for help. We were all new to it at one point. Don't be a dick

itt kid keeps going at you then quotes some other fag saying you copied off him 1 hour ago but you wasnt even on to see the thread. and i thought bronys stayed up all night playing peggy the but plug pirate. have fn wasting your life on Sup Forums ill make sure to donate to st judes every now and again to ya know so i can keep your good karma p for you ya know help a lil kid out in his venture on in the Bermuda Sup Forums

Literally every programmer does this when they are still learning. Cut the kid some slack.

here i even packed ya a arbys lunch for your school mate

There is a lot wrong with lazy script kiddies asking to get their ass pampered instead of really learning what it means to be a programmer. No shame in not knowing something, but just asking for answers instead of learing how to get the answers yourself won't get you anywhere.

let this thread die already

/end

And hopefully every programmer get's shut down at one point and learns how to learn the bare basics before asking stupid questions.

i never asked for my ass to be pampered but if youd like i just got done taking a shit. care to wipe my ass for me ill pay you with the money that you wiped my ass with because it wouldnt be worth shit to me anyhow :P

Right on, dude.

inb4 faggot assume all help threads are asking stupid questions. id help him but itd be asking a stupid question

/apocalypse

>inb4
There is that acronym again. I don't think it means what you think it means.