Well Sup Forums the gf is going to break up with me today

Well Sup Forums the gf is going to break up with me today.
Not too upset i pretty much hate her.

anyone else ever been stuck in a relationship that they couldnt leave because they are giant pussies like me?

Pic actually related

got pic of her bewbs?

Are you from Australia?

oh yeh also shes a hoarder so that trash you see in the back? thats a pile from ground floor.

I ended up getting me and the bros to clean the whole fucking place and she cried bout it for a week

Any of her pussy or ass

aaaye cause upside down

nah idk why it posted like that, hopefully this one is ok

honestly, not without my dick in them

>anyone else ever been stuck in a relationship that they couldnt leave because they are giant pussies like me?
Yupp, been there, done that. I was lucky, she broke up and left. Was very happy inside :-)

Naw I end that shit after 3 strikes

I think its finally happening today. I got worried cause she said with her ex she was unhappy with him for 8 years before she finally left.

Was she good in bed, OP?
She looks like a decent fuck

Why would someone leave all the pc in the floor

Otherwise man up and end it.

>
i was poor and didnt have a desk

Eh

Yes. I was so relieved when she dumped me. She told me it wasn't working out and she had to get shit figured out and I said, "OK" and grabbed my phone and called this slut I knew from high school and asked if she wanted to get together. She wasn't too happy about that. It took her about 6 months to get her shit out of my apartment, too. So glad to see she is a fat welfare rat with ugly kids and wrinkles, nowadays.

so post them

We're all faggots here

more boobs!

Filthy pigs. This is way to obvious that she used you.

post everything you got dude

Yeah i know. Didnt care too much to stop it.
She told me everyday that i dont do enough for her either. Even though her whole house is clean now and i got her a job.
but i guess she wanted flowers everyday or someshit

ok they are all on my phone give me a minute

I've been married for 13 years now, which is about ten years too long. Other than the sex, there is absolutely nothing I like about her. So I just sneak off ro rhe tirry bar when I can and finger strippers that are younger than my daughter.

That's a keeper

Never been. pretty sure the ones around you here they are strict about not touching the hoes

fuck off poor nigger

Keeper, what do you mean?
Sorry, im not that well-oriented in nomenclature.

He thinks she's hot.
Unfortunately there's more to living together and being with someone than that.
It's why most marriages don't end well

Thanks, user.