Well, he isn't exactly wrong though, is he?

well, he isn't exactly wrong though, is he?

they factually ARE shithole countries.

Yeah he's right but hearing that from another shithole country that thinks it is the BEST first world country is funny

>they factually ARE shithole countries.
Anyone who is on this board and doesn't think that they are shitholle countries is in the wrong place!

This. Classic case of kettle calling the pot black

more the fact the leftist media are trying so hard to create controversy over something 99% of the world actually agree with..

So the countries that have been decimated by nature or never ending war aren't shit holes? If people flee your country on a constant basis you're probably in a shithole.

A country containing Wyoming, Mississippi and South Dakota calling any other country a shit hole.is lol

Talk about grasping at straws

stay mad kid

That's why I voted for the man. No P C

Should I keep going? West Virginia, Maine, Florida, Arizona, Alaska, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Idaho

>USA
>Haiti
Jesus, you're absolutely right! There's literally no difference between the two!

California, Utah, Colorado, Kentucky...

Everyone things that, but nobody has the nuts to say it in public. This time I can't go against him... no way...

If you don't think the US is a shit hole you haven't seen very much of it. The rural parts are scary toothless hellscapes.

>This time I can't go against him... no way...
B E T A W O N T O P P O S E J E W I S H G O V E R N M E N T

He's not wrong, but he's the fucking president and his country was built by people born in these so called shitholes.

He could try to behave like a president instead of a dude in a bar talking about shithole countries, next thing you know and we'll have president Camacho.

If the president of a nation doesn't know how to behave properly, the population will follow his example.

>implying he actually said it
Guys we heard that he said this from a guy that said he heard it, and his friend also maybe might have and they're so unbiased too! But alright lets roll with it then, he said it and it totally isn't true - guess we won't be hearing the 'they need to immigrate from their shithole and if you don't want that then you're a heartless bigot' argument anymore. Right? Consistency? Right?

No they aren't. I backpacked across the states in my early 20s. Below the Mason Dixon line in rural parts was the easiest place to find help. People even let me sleep in their guest rooms

If you think this u probably haven't been over seas, or country is leaps and bounds better than the hell holes across the Atlantic or the mess in Mexico, there's a reason everyone and their mom wants to come to America

typical pussy liberal scared to leave the city
as long as you're not a nigger you'll be fine

>If the president of a nation doesn't know how to behave properly, the population will follow his example.

because that worked well while obama was president, right?

This. And I can't wait until President Trump puts a total ban on all immigration, and we can laugh as we slam the door in their faces.

>African nations
Do you... know how big Africa is dude?

Ever visited Baltimore?

No it wasnt. Do a little searching before you spout bullshit. Cotton picking and hammering rail road ties isn't nation building. A hammer is nothing without a carpenter - you need only look at the countries we pulled slaves from and the countries immigrants flee to see as much.
>he should act like a president
Off your high horse moron. We've had presidents threaten to beat the press up before - this fantasy crap is absurd

Classic PeeWee Herman

He is right.

What part is good? The north with poverty and hunger or south with recent apartheid?

>or country

no I don't want to listen to the bullshit of morons any more

>apartheid in the south
you realize South Africa is one country right?

If you like being stuck in traffic, you'll love Baltimore.

well, america is also a 3rd world shithole but your're all are just too brainwashed to see it

no healthcare, no education, violence everywhere, filled with inbred peasants, infested with niggers and muslims.

murricah #1 LMAO

You're brainwashed as shit if you think the US is 'nice'. There are good things about it. It's extremely shit hole tier though. The only people that want to go there are fleeing something else.

sure kid

being this retarded. kek.

Uhhhh not scared. From the country. Moved to opportunity, money and attractive women. Lol tho cause you're scared of the city. Nice projection, pussy.

>randomly just naming off states
Dumb fuck

I'm from one of those shit countries and I feel bad :-( He's right

Less blacks in haiti

True, but the President of the United States should be above calling other countries shit holes whether they are or not.

Which one of those places is good XD

He isn't wrong. They ARE shithole countries. lol. What's to be outraged about? Truth hurts.

don't forget Alabama and pretty much the rest of the south.

butthurt peasant is butthurt

i forgot to mention you have a mentally retarded president LMFAO

the least you could do is post a real scientist.

I LOVE BEING STUCK IN TRAFFIC!

7 more years. cry some more.

sure kid. stay mad.

im from norway. why would I want to live in shitty america? we party all the time here and everyone is chill.

had. We fixed that about a year ago.

Wtf wrongs with Wyoming. There's like 10 people who live there.

This is correct.

good. Stay over there. and stay mad.

It's totally true, those are shithole countries. But one reason for that is continued exploitation by U.S. corporations. Trumps a lying corporate whore, that's my only need with him. He's too dumb to realize that appealing to your 30% base and alienating everyone else is dumb. Think corporate sponsors are going to want to be associated with this latest statement? 1% tax cuts were signed into law, trump is obsolete. All this will be blamed on Alzheimer's and out he goes, into the Mar-a-logo night

i think you're just to poor to be able to afford to live comfortably in any of them so you think they're all shitty lolol

Alaska

Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong or whether you agree with him or not on his statement. The President should not let verbal diarrhea flow so freely from his shithole.

the orange one requested our immigration you dumb cuck lol

8 more months til midterms and his faggot ass will fry in the chair, homie

still had a knockout first year. stay mad kid

Lol can you do a voice record is I can hear your stupid ass accent

Reminder that if you think that what he said is right you are extremely retarded.

Uhhhh I live in the sixth most expensive zip code in the US but cool try toofless

lol, I think we both know he won't last his first term and he'll stroke out way before 7 years

sure kid

this makes zero sense to the statement you responded to

Is he wrong? not really.

Is he a bad international diplomat for saying something like that? definitely couldn't be any worse

I hate Trump just as much as the next liberal, but he's not wrong. Africa has had millennia to get it together, but after thousands of years the ENTIRE continent is still a shithole is astronomical proportions.

Lol

And now we let the thread die because you are a failure. :). Keep bumping it 'kid' and 'stay mad'

the butthurt is real

>no Healthcare, no education
We have the best of both of those things. Our doctors invent what your doctors learn about and we have all of the best colleges

its more because america was founded by the immigrants from the countries hes calling shitholes

sure kid. We're here to stay. You're a dying breed.
Just a reminder: Libtards are left wing. Indians wipe their asses with their bare left hands. Coincidence? Not at all.

lol youre fucking retarded.. this is so funny hahahaha

sure kid

He is wrong though. And This president's mouth is a shithole. The shit that comes out of that hole.

We've gone from built to founded now. Lmfao. Christ almighty.

at least he's not spitting flem into a glass

I always get a slight giggle whenever some other nation (especially Norway) comes into these threads and says
>Y-yeah? W-well America is a shithole!

My apologies. You are completely right. We are clearly unfit to house and support the people from those countries.
Please, for their sake, we welcome you to house them all on our behalf. Show us de way.

^this

Keep believing that lil manlet. He did actually chug a ton of Russian cock though.

lol

>being this dumb

>We have the best of both of those things
let me guess,
your numbah one !

spoken like a true kid. Just wait until your dad gets ass cancer and his shit for-profit insurance won't pay for his anti-cancer suppositories. He''l have to spend your entire inheritance just life a few more months.

>I think
No you don't. If you thought, you wouldn't be a liberal.

low energy response

>hello there I've never been outside (canada, Europe, Africa, big city) but let me tell you about the state of America and the working class. If you want more facts check out salon and cnn

242 year isnt a long time. just because youre 12 and your only solid memory is watching your mom get blacked doesn't make it not true

>live in shithole country
>want to leave to live in less shithole country

>live in superior country
>not want to live USA

???

>derp

Explain how pleaae.

go back to pol shit head

id rather live in haiti and have some semblence of culture than america where everyone carries guns like some kind of totalitarian state

>T-the only shithole is Trump's mouth
Really?

Is this the best comeback you guys can come up with? Not facts or arguments to counter the claim, just pointing out that he's rude for telling the truth?