Aaron Rodgers' new "girlfriend" Kelly Rohrbach

How much is she getting paid?

contract states she gets $5000 for every public outing

GodDAMN is that a jewish name or what

>leo gives contracts to attractive super models to hide his sexual orientation

It all makes sense now.

Leo is anything but gay. Dude cucked Chris Brown by having an affair with Rhianna for months. They even fucked while he was in the house.

leo is just pretending to be gay, so he can get away with secretly paying young hot women to fuck him without coming off as a creep to the public, while not having to bother with messy relationships and casual sex.

She has a dick

Wow. Norway YES

too early

She is definitely an upgrade.

> generic dull fake blonde
> upgrade

the kelly rorschach test. she opens her legs, he sees a dick.

Has anyone considered that Rogers is actually straight? I know he had a male roommate for a long time, but maybe he was just being thrifty early in his NFL career and was really close with his best friend.

Maybe he is gay, but it's weird how we're all taking it at face value that he's gay without much evidence other than "his best friend posted some shit that sounded sort of gay".

>I really, really like women

It's okay to come out now Aaron. It's 2017, no one is going to judge you.

compared to munn? obviously an upgrade. and she's 10 years younger, which is another major plus.

Eh not much in tits or ass.

Also not that pretty in the face.

he also just comes across as gay. its not like there's no evidence.

Lol, I'm a Chicago fan. I just think it's a little weird how we're all just assuming he's gay.

>zero interesting features
>bland body
>generic blonde
>pug face
nah i'll take olivia thank you

>he picked that over daddario
Clearly gay

Riiiiiiight. That's why she was cast as the babe in Baywatch... because she doesn't have a body or a pretty face. ah hahahahahaha!

Daddario is just an average looking girl. A dime a dozen. Also, short. So shorter legs. Most rich men would pass.

It's just a fun little meme. It might be true, given how autistic he acts around women but nobody really cares.

>Kelly Rohrbach
>27
>probably 25 when pic was taken
>looks 42

God damn white women are garbage

Go ahead. Munnster is 40 and needs plastic surgery and pounds of makeup to look decent.

I'll take the younger hotter blonde. Most men would.

Daddario doesn't have Keibler's body. And certainly not her incredible legs. Terrible example.

even aaron, and he's gay.

this is a well thought joke.

anyone can hide their sexuality, just look at aaron hernandez. but rodgers's bottom got fed up and pretty much outed him. i wonder how many gay boys are in pro sports today. makes you think

>anyone can hide their sexuality, just look at aaron hernandez.

Horrible example. "Prison gay" is a thing, I know people don't like to admit it but if you're stuck with nothing but other than men, sooner or later a hole is a hole.

>i wonder how many gay boys are in pro sports today. makes you think

Definitely a lot more that gets reported. I don't think it's as high as the rate of gayness in the general population (I think it's 3% in normal life), but still definitely more than we know about. You look at the world's biggest sports leagues: the Premier League, the NFL, La Liga, MLB, NFL, Serie A, Bundesliga, NHL....literally no active player in any of those top leagues has admitted to being gay. Some of them almost definitely are.

>implying that's a bad thing

She doesn't. Sorry you are either face blind or so inexperienced with women you think anything 5'8" and under 120lbs is a supermodel.

Either way you need to eat a bullet or go skydiving without a parachute, you faggot fucking shill. God I hate that I share this board with such insufferable virgin losers like you.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums think Aaron Rodgers is gay? Am I missing out on some epic maymay?

He's not.

Faggots are just jealous because they know Rodgers can get literally any woman he wants

>can get literally any woman he wants

lol

any 7/10 or below

How long until he shows up with his new girlfriend that he actually does really, really like?

NFL is paying her to be Aaron Rodgers' girlfriend because they don't want one of their biggest stars to be outed as a homo.

>Rodgers can get literally any woman he wants
>Picks old Olivia Munn

Come on nigga there is plenty of excellent B list pussy out there that is younger, fresher and just as willing to take it up the ass. He's picking off the low ones here, we all know it. Even this new chick is just "alright" by famous people standards.

This is all assuming he isn't just using them as beards anyway

>a dime a dozen
>not diamond dozen
>claiming that body, those tits, and those eyes are average

shiggy diggy do

That's not the Jonas...

>Daddario's eyes, face, tits, and autism
>average

She's a 9/10

Liking traps isn't gay

They probably saw how autistically the media handled Michael Sam's training camp and and want to avoid that. I wouldn't be surprised if there are players that are out to their team mates but just wont go public about it.

ODB Jr does a decent job.

After enough time in prison, everyone is gay user. Bad example

Does he pay women to peg him? Or is his butt for men only?

I'll never understand this argument. I have gone YEARS without having sex. At no point in time did i think "well, guess i should just fuck a guy!"

yeah it's almost like it's a meme and not real at all, huh? Nobody ''turns gay'' in prison.

Except OP.

Do you guys think it is a good idea to meme Rodgers as gay to the public? The public hasn't touch this topic since the first time the news broke. Is it now the time to introduce to the public Aarons Rodgers a gay person?

Have you guys ever though that maybe Aaron just really, really likes women?

He lived with a gay man for years who posted a lot of passive aggressive relationship stuff on social media. When Aaron left he put his lawyers on this gay ex-roommate to make sure he couldn't say anything about the time they spent together without getting sued.

Rodgers is a creepy autistic weirdo who cut off communication with his family, refuses to see cancer patients and got way more butt hurt than any straight man would when Brett Favre was teasing him about being a homosexual.

He had a much publicized "relationship" with a well known publicity hound. Every picture they appeared in was awkward as fuck and nothing about it seemed legitimate.

He's gay. It will come out years down the road and people will applaud his "bravery", even though the much braver thing would have been to be open about his sexuality and be a positive role model. Instead, he denies this stuff and acts out in weird ways for fear that people will discover his sexual orientation.

It's not brave, it's smart to not fucking talk about it, America considers it rude.

maybe he's biscum

It would be incredibly brave, if an athlete could do it well. Michael Sam was a twenty year old star athlete, there was no way he was going to be able to handle that situation with dignity. Rodgers is older and wiser, if he wanted to, he could be a figurehead with mainstream appeal that the gay community desperately needs.

It would be nice for young gay people to have a role model in a major professional sport. It might also make a lot of close-minded adults re-think their position on the subject.

Post more of the right one, for research purposes.

Expanding on that, Rodgers is not preachy, he's not a pedophile, he's not dressing up like a woman and cutting off his dick, he's just a great football player who happens to be gay.

I just wanna see Godgers come out as gay so fat homophobic puckers fans will have to make a choice as to what's more important: who their qb bottoms out his presumably massive throbbing cock in, or winning games.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but Rodgers is clearly a weirdo and wouldn't be a good role model for anybody.

People knew Michael Sam would be a bust before the season started, there's speculation he ''came out'' so some team would feel compelled to select him.

It's not brave. The cons overweigh the pros, by far. The gay community doesn't need a figurehead with mainstream appeal, they have plenty.

The gay community has not had a figurehead with mainstream cross-over appeal since Freddie Mercury.

They have dozens upon dozens. Writers artists, politicians, musicians, actors, actresses, business leaders, comedians. This isn't 1957 anymore.

>gays thinking munn is hotter

you spend way too much time on pool if you believe this, there are many gay celebrities

I notice you didn't mention athlete...

I'm still puzzled about why Michael Sam busted so hard, I never cared much for him being gay and realized it was mostly a popularity stunt, but he was the SEC DPOY for a reason. Other SEC DPOYs were people like Jonathan Allen, CJ Mosley, Eric Berry, Patrick Peterson or Patrick Willis so I flat out don't understand how Sam couldn't even secure a roster spot.

That guy who played Gandalf is a fag.

>I'm still puzzled about why Michael Sam busted so hard

ESPN (and the rest of the media) torpedoed his career before it even got started. They were running stories about his showering habits and making being gay the only thing people knew about him.

If he were 1st round talent he would have gotten drafted anyway, but for a depth guy its not worth the distractions.

you aren't in Sup Forums, user

Because a relevant one hasn't come out yet. But it's not like the gay community is yearning for one or needs one, which is my point.

Athletes are weird, it's a macho and insecure place and hard to thrive. The black community is aggressively anti-gay and homophobic so that rules out a lot of American athletes right there.

Why would a celebrity coming out cause people to "rethink" their position? I also like how you refer to them as "close minded." Do you consider anyone with a difference of opinion/different standard of morality close minded? If people are consistent with their views it doesn't matter if everybody came out as gay that wouldn't change their position in the matter. What is the purpose of sexual attraction? Procreation! A man finding a woman of child bearing age, who's body shows signs or sexual maturity attractive is a natural attraction rooted in a natural desire to procreate. Likewise for the opposite. Finding children, who's bodies show no sign of sexual maturity, animals, or members of the same sex, sexually attractive is perverse. These are desires not rooted in a natural desire to procreate. I don't care who comes out as gay I'm not going to allow anyone to tell me it's "natural" or something that should be promoted in society.

How is that gay?

>but it's not natural!

Take your stale ass arguments to Sup Forums please.

Kek

he was too small to be DE and too slow to be OLB

It doesn't make sense lol. Gays are no less fertile than straight people

Even if they were infertile it wouldn't matter. Infertility is natural too. The whole "homosexuality isn't natural" meme is born straight out of outdated Christian and Muslim theology that assumes "average=good and divine" and "different=bad or unholy". It's dumb as fuck.

>reddit
>tumbler

Hey look, I can do that too!
>Sup Forums