umm sorry sweetie but the GOAT was created by HGH and La Masia

Meanwhile, Rooney is a piece of shit

Lel. Van nistelrooy and Ronaldo carried that useless cunt

Based SAF

Rooney had the potential :'(

Sad

>Rooney can't even beat Swansea at home

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ronaldo was just so much more committed than Rooney. Rooney had so much talent and potential but let the fame go to his head (the media didn't help) and went out drinking. Meanwhile Ronaldo was staying behind after training to do some more training.

youtube.com/watch?v=blnnQMEAfo8

Rooney was world class for nearly ten years

>Rooney was world class for nearly ten years

Ten games in 2006 more like

It truly was a dark time for football

I wouldn't say so, unless we have different ideas of world class. He had maybe 2 or 3 seasons where you could say he was a player that could walk into any other team in the world, but for a lot of his career he played second fiddle to much better players (Ronaldo, RVN, RVP, etc). I don't think United won the league in the seasons where he was trusted as the main striker.

based SAF

>only scored 16+ goals a season three times in 16 seasons
>world class

don't make me fucking laugh

nah

2009-2012 was his only good period

Best football manager ever. Period.

United fan here. Rooney was very good for ten years, but only world class in patches. He'd seem unstoppable and the either get injured or shag someone he shouldn't have and the media ruins him. Either way he stopped himself being a truly top player.

thats not messi

Not really ten years. Peak Rooney lasted 2-3 years but at this point he was basically the best player in the world not named Ronaldo or Messi.

Rooney was only world class between 2006-2008.
Jesus people,how you can you be so retarded

As if any red blooded man in his prime can resist mature minge, lay off the lad ffs.

cristiano probably still calls ferguson on christmas day

Why does this picture look like its from the 80s?

I don't know how fergie did it but the players did perform a much better under him

he played CL football with Gibson, Anderson and co.

early 2000s fashion was great

also

>goals matter

that flag, checks out

Why did Ronaldo tan himself so much

(((creates)))

I dont understand why didnt manu keep ronaldo? I thought they were a big enough club to keep a generational player

It was his dream to play for Real Madrid.

Player's will and SAF liked him too much to punish him

Nah, he was created by the greatest club in Portugal.
Molded further by SAF.

>Ronaldo will return to Old Trafford in your life time

Manchester's gay clubs are terrible

United are a big club in England, Real Madrid is the biggest club in the word, simple as that. Real Madrid will always get any player as player see it as a privilege to wear the white and reap the benefits.

Of course it isnt sweetie

on the contrary, young Wayne was a freak of nature
Also, Ronaldo in his first years for United was far FAR less influential in a match than young Wayne (Le dribble dribble stepover man)
but Rooney never looked after himself off the field like Ronaldo does... well, nobody does, really

this

Benfica?

He was elite for 10 years, and had 2-3 world class seasons in between. His last elite year was under moyes when he scored 20 goals as a #10 in a low scoring team playing meh football, he was very underrated that year due to how poor he was in 12-13 when fergie cucked him with van persie.

The age of Rooney. What a time we witnessed.

At being a chav

I don't care how gay you are, that sweater sucks.

If he stayed in England he would have been remembered as a some other players like Cantona,Drogba ,Slippy Gor Scholes.Once he moved to Madrid he became a legend.You can't be a legend and play in the English league.As simple as that

Fergie could replace anyone. Remember he's the man who sold Beckham, United and England legend simply because he didn't like his attitude.

t. Dwayne from Benidorm

> not watching games

In the only 2 seasons under SAF where he played as a main striker he got 34 goals in all competitions.

Every other season he was moved between LW, CF and sometimes CM.

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'

>Rooney wasnt great in the 06-08 utd teams
your new is showing

Top kek. This one gets me every time.

>henry
>bergkamp
>aguero
>zola
>drogba
>van persie

all world class forwards who lived out their careers in england

sadly he plays like a 38 years old player right now

>aguero

Nor how the majority of your list all went to better teams eventually

At the time United were a bigger club globally
>that flag

>aguero
Not even top 5 of his generation

Ponga a Ja-ja-james maldito calvo

Drogba and Henry only truly world class players in that list

You see those are literal whos that only nerds will remember in 10 years. Ronaldo in the other hand has transcended PL mediocrity and become a legend that will be remembered by everyone

you mean Andorinha?

How fucking full of yourself can you be?
That only means you don't know the history of football.