Putinjugend

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616170/Putin-s-youth-army-Russian-strongman-sets-Soviet-style-pioneer-scheme-schoolchildren-faces-web-claim-s-echo-HITLER.html

Im jealous. What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

I didn't even know Russia had kids anymore.

They propably have better birthrates than white people in USA.

Medicore scouts. Also too much is made just for show.

1.59 for Russia--including all of the 20 million Muslims and subhumans in the southern area
1.76 for white Americans
Try again you potatonigger

And 1.76 does not include Hispanics, only those from Europe.

>LITERALLY HITLER

dropped

we do have good birthrates, but all thanks to muslims and Syberian indigenious people. so not really

hispanics and black and mullatoes dont count

See

Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen

Looks like nazicucks are cuckolds m8.

We will send you a car to regulate your statement.
Dont leave your flat.

After "mothers capital" program we had good birth rates in white communities too.

Yea i've heard alot relating to Putin being a zionist. But there are good aspects too.

Burgereducation :'(
>not taking into consideration americas population is twice the size
>also: nigs and spics

>Islamic teachings
It's the average birthrate, not the total population and 1.76 only includes European whites not Hispanics or blacks. The total birthrate of the United States including those is 1.88. If you can read I stated it here

At least there is no SJW-tier degeneracy promoted. He literally banned pro-homo and pedophilia propaganda and pride parades for 100 years lol.

It's birth per woman

I know British are ignorant of anything that isn't them and France, but isn't this movement continuation of the Pioneers?
I hate Russia like any other Belt but going straight to Hitler Youth? Come on now.

So then what's your point? On average American white women have more babies than ethnic Russian women per person, total population doesn't matter in this even though the US still has more

Depends on your definition of white american woman
I doubt that there is a lot of european heritage left in them

>Kraut 'education'
Its 1.76 children per family you fucking moron. Population size has nothing to do with a percentage. Jesus christ, how do you eurotards think you're intelligent? Makes me laugh

>1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
Irrelevant, people who do it are shame of the right wing anyway

>2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
Good riddance.

>3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
Crackdown on Liberashkas? Hows that a bad thing?

>4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
Are you saying Russia needs more internal conflicts? There's a line between keeping minorities in check and starting conflicts.

>7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
Again there are groups of "nationalists" that are little more than clowns or hooligans who discredit real patriots.

>8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
You are in Russia, it wont get any better.

What the fuck are you talking about? All white people here have a European heritage. How stupid are you

Pic related, it's my white Irish/Scottish heritage/DNA skin ya stupid Angela Merkel cuckold faggot

>Putin's youth
>Russian strongman
>Soviet style
>UK Daily Mail

Otherwise known as Boy Scouts

>Im jealous. What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

Maybe the Russians have always preferred it that way but for last three centuries, that entire expanse of land called Russia has settled for nothing but one strongman dictator after another. From the autocratic Tsars to tyrannical leaders like Stalin, Khrushchev and Putin now, if you’re a child growing up in Russia, you have not known freedom the way a Western child does. There are exceptions though, Gorbachev and Boris Yeltsin broke away from Russian iron man traditions and tried to be benign leaders but their short-lived experiments failed.

Read again pls
Also tell me why are you that triggered?
And pls send pics if location you are right now. Is there anything cool to see?

I can sense diaspora trash by vocabulary.
7) regular people, not skinheads. Putin is a cuckold. That's a fact. As an affluent person who lives in Russia and actually does something about life here, I can only cringe to see diasporashit protecting Putin. While always being staunch opponent of the Russian government, I managed to establish international trading house. My life is very good here, I just can't stand the fact of mass poverty and oppression of Russian people. I have a sense of noblesse oblige, something diaspora shit, mocked even in times of Turgenev, would never understand. Stay mad, cuckboy.

It's probably the same faggot that wanted to genocide all minorities with nukes and make a tru Russian state in the other thread.

You fuck right off

>regular people, not skinheads

go on, boiarboi, give an example

Just because it's not a 6'5" Nigerian bull, doesn't mean you can talk down to people with different tastes.

You really need to be more tolerant.

Very original and funny meme,fagget