2018 and memes have sunk to this...

2018 and memes have sunk to this. We joked about being disabled and autistic for so long that the majority have gotten lost between the sarcasm and whats actually funny

actually you loser bugmen can squirm all you want and cry and shit yourselves the storm cannot be stopped. you will not be spared. mere words will rend your soul from your skin. it will be saved but not your bones far flown from you.

Tide pods meme is even worse. People are actually eating them ffs.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

That cant be fucking real, and if its is he or she is the most sad and pathetic person alive, holy shit that is a new form of deadly radioactive autism.

That´s pretty hilarious

StopLikingWhatIDontLike.jpeg

2018 finna be a bad year bois

Ehh, whether it’s funny or not is subjective. Actually eating them is absolutely fucking retarded.

all memes get destroyed when normies get a hold of them, always been like this, why is this any different? ignore it and let the normies do their thing it'll pass

where the fuck have you been? It's always been like this

Nah nah nah let them eat the Tide pods so the chemicals can destroy their body and kill them, please for the love of God

Our world needs a good culling and it's a start

tide pods is a shit forced meme it has one layer
>lol it looks like a candy

Uganda knuckles has a lotta history
>who killed captain Alex?
>why are you running
>suicide is painless wide-knuckles video
>adaptation into VR chat
>raiding in VR chat is now a megameme after developers were trying to crack down on it

>Being nistalgic about memes
You are a piece of shit. Kys

Welp time to get high and watch that film

Will agree, I hope they all eat them and cleanse themselves off the earth. I was just saying it’s fucking retarded.

if people eat them it's actually fucking funny man.

Meme is ok but that tattoo is an atrocity

Tide pods also have the "laundry sauce" meme as a side category.

What kills me about this shit meme is that it's just a fucking african accent

>branding yourself as a retard forever

wow! coolest thing ive ever seen

ǧ