Greetings

Greetings.

Is there a name for this kind of handjob?

edging

The old slippery mick

edge, tease etc but in function she's rubbing his frenulum, something should come up.

A good one

is it edging if he finishes?

Yeah, cause generally in his vids they bring him to vinegar stroke then stop etc

Jeffrey's Delight

wth is vinegar stroke?

im 34 and have never heard this.

At the end when you speed up, like shaking vinegar onto your chips

Shes stimulating the frenulum or how ever you spell it

Makes for a migthy orgasm

>vinegar stroke
>At the end when you speed up, like shaking vinegar onto your chips
lmao first I have heard of this

>circumcised
>frenulum
pick one

This is true but not always the case, some guys get left with theirs.

Aus slang

When I was 17, I had this girlfriend who was 15. She was cute but her parents wouldn't let her out of the house alone with me. She had two older brothers, one who away from home in college and one my age, I met her through him. We'd hang out at the kitchen table, making out away from her parents and touching playing as far as we could through and inside our clothes. She would rub my cock just like that and sometimes I'd go home with a full load of cum in my underwear/pants. I never thought about it then, but after i was older, I'm 30's and married now. I wonder how she KNEW that that spot was the most sensitive on a man's cock. I know for a fact she didn't even have a real boyfriend before me. I'd love to ask her brothers if they were trying her out, and what age they started.

She didn't, she just acted on your reactions

I'm not so sure. I had to teach her how french kiss. Her tongue would just be there, not moving. But from the first time she touched my cock, she knew exactly what to do.

Yeah the professional peter. See how shes working that one spot? Thats how pros do it.

I'm circumcised and I have one

Fuck. Trip quads.

Dont talk about his frenulum ever again