Make america great again

>make america great again

I can't wait to see how white cucks will claim that Stephen Hawking is full of shit

us.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/stephen-hawking-donald-trump-demagogue/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wall

>foreign opinion on American politics matter
>walking (rolling) recessive genes having opinions on a Nations strengths and weaknesses

Celebrity opinions mean nothing.

>Stephen Hawking
>Celebrity

you do realize that he is a scientist, don't you?

cuck!

stephen hawking never had to live in a shit hole ghetto surrounded by feral shit bags or compete as a brick layer with home depot hires and junkies looking for a days wage worth of smack.

Anyone who goes to college for 4 years with a liberal arts degree becomes so far removed from reality, the level of cognitive dissonance they display in their opinions borders with mental illness, and Stephen hawking is a fucking professor. He knows more about stuff off planet, in the stars and such than he knows about how jamal and jesus are on the south side of town raping a school girl

he's a scientist

ever wonder why a scientist never became the president of any country that matters?

these guys aren't leaders. They serve their country best in a laboratory.

Jimmy Carter was a scientist...

>opinion non relevant
>removed from reality
>scientist never became the president

yeap, white cucks are claiming that Stephen Hawking is wrong

like, seriously

If trump mocked Stephen hawking like he did with the other goy in the past, because he is crippled and unable to move all but one muscle, trumpweenies on Sup Forums would find a way to defend his statements

Let that sink in for a few moments

>caring about non americans opinions

And he was considered one of the worst presidents until Clinton

Stephen Hawking has never worked a day in his life.

Fact.

Him being a brilliant scientists in the field of physics, or whatever the crippled fuck is expert in, does in no way, make his opinion on murrican politics any more relevant than that of a random faggot at a street corner.

>not thanking Trump for sending millions of your countrymen home

cmon

>Implying the Racists/Patriots who are too dumb to be subverted by Cultural Marxism are the real useful idiots

He's also a television host, author and actor. He's a scientist, whose theories have never once been proven or put into practical application. He has "out of the box" ideas that have pushed greater minds than his in the right direction to actually accomplish things worth mention or merit.

He's a celebrity, nothing more.

>If you're expert in theoretical physics, you're also expert in political science

????????

Appeal to authority is known logical fallacy, you imply that scientists opinions are always right but story shows us that this is not true.

>If trump mocked Stephen hawking

if trump did it in a tasteful way it could be funny. and trump would deny having done it anyway, like with the other one.

If he wasn't in a wheelchair nobody would give a shit about his shower theories.

The only reason why people are voting for him, its because they want a 4th Reich

Neonazism is strong in america

>Stephen Hawking has never worked a day in his life.

this. he probably gets that wheelchair for free too.

>Theoretical scientist

Its good, in theory.

As much respect as I have for Stephan hawking, you cannot consider his opinion of any value when it comes to examples like that. Wouldn't you be a retarded spic, maybe you would understand.

Actually, being a highly educated, world-famous scientist does make a person's opinion more highly regarded and relevant than a random faggot on a street corner, or a random dipshit on Sup Forums, no matter what you would like to believe.

Your stupid ass is gonna claim that stephen hawking's opinion isn't relevant, when the OP is an article from CNN entirely about his opinion? Use your fucking brain, dude.

>Neonazism is strong in america

I keep hearing that Mexico tries to control its southern border, because Mexico does not want uncontrolled migration from central and latin america.

that has to be a load of shit. mexico, of all nations, would never do that.

>Stephen Hawking has never worked a day in his life

let me fix that for you

>Donald Trump has never worked a day in his life

there

What's with all of the """"Mexican Intellectuals"""" recently?
Are you finally realizing that the wall is a reality?

>Being a theoretical physicist means you must be able to understand psychology and social sciences
uhhh

>German fag
>supporting neonazism

what a lovely surprise

Lmao Pedro all butthurt about that wall

>Highly intelligent person who's never met idiot brownskin telling mortals how they should live with them

>And he was considered one of the worst presidents until Clinton
annd now i remember why i hate this place.

thanks for reminded me faggot.
Now I can leave Sup Forums for another 6 months.

Relevant was a poor choice of words on my part.
What I meant, that his opinions have no more merit in this regard, than that of any other random fucker.

Celebrities do not face the same problems of the general American populace and therefore cannot fathom why the general American populace likes Trump. At the end of the day celebrities will still be rich no matter who gets elected. If Hillary gets elected many Americans will lose their jobs to offshoring.

>useless and lazy Mexican
>hates trump
Color me supersized, paco.

If he's so smart then why is he in a wheelchair?

Stephen Hawking is a theoretical physicist. Why would I care about his opinion on American politics?

Stephen Hawking doesn't know anything about the real world. His whole life is in books.

But anyway why is appealing to popular views automatically a bad thing? Isn't that the point of democracy?

I'd like to see Hawking point out who between Trump, Sanders and Clinton isn't a demagogue?

Most intelligent men are socially autistic, to be fair.

You realize Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon you know

Clintons approval ratings were sky high... Despite Monica

You realize Ben Carson isn't taken seriously either.

>Mr Speak and Spell said something remotely intelligent sounding once so he must be right all the time
he also thinks Brexit is a bad idea so I wouldn't put too much credence in his babbling.
He has also been proven wrong on some of his theories in the past.

Because Hawking is a gimpy and who can't speak, it's easy to forget that he's a redcoat. Redcoats have been trying to undermine America for 240 years. This is just the latest installment in that ceaseless campaign.

>Why would I care about his opinion on American politics?

the same reason hermione potter lectures the UN about feminism. she and he are famous celebrities.

>this scientist said something, so it must be true
well carson is a neurosurgeon and endorsed trump, looks like he automatically wins

Scott Adams saw it coming, and explained it months before it happened. Scott Adams is a cartoonist, not a professor of physics.

It's also really disappointing to see that even great minds are susceptible to this kind of emotional manipulation. Or the fact that celebrity scientists are basically the new priestly class.

Then again, wheel boy hasn't come up with anything in decades. And his cop out about only universes without black holes mattering in the end to explain away inconsistencies in his theories was pure shit, in my uneducated opinion.

>A literal retard supports staying in the EU

Colour me surprised.

Why do people assume that brilliant people are right all the time? Even Hawking got BTFO in the 90s when his black hole theory got debunked

Oh yeah, you're right, spic. He just fell into forming a multi-billion dollar empire by sitting on his ass and living on daddy's money, right?

Build wall.

You hate being reminded of things you don't like or what?

>mfw American
>mfw mexican parents who are now citizens
>mfw my parents and I are all voting for Trump
>caring about mexico in the slightest

I can't wait to see all the illegals sent back.
I love this country and I'm sick and tired of seeing mexican flags at rallies. Get the fuck out of America if you don't like it here. It's not that hard, just go back south. Fuck off.

Hawking is a brilliant physicist, but he's not a sociologist, political scientist, or economist.

He's also biased just like any other human being. I wonder if sometimes people forget that.

A genius in one field doesn't make that person a genius in everything. I think /lit/ said it the best
>a scientist is an illiterate with a calculator taped to its head

This also applies to the other side. There was a golf legend who supported Trump. Just because he's great at golf doesn't mean he's smart in politics or in making good judgement. The same can be applied to Stephen Hawking.

There is no need to attack the man.

Do these leftist retards even know where the word Demagogue came from?

It's a word from ancient greek and roman culture.

It refers to a leader or orator who espoused the cause of the common people.

This apparently makes a demagogue a terrible person comparable to hitler. Fucking retards.

Hawking needs to go back to his retards only swinger clubs.

Feeble dependant beta thinks the world will pamper him forever

I don't really know what to tell you besides that the insights of an extremely educated scientist are probably more valuable than those of a "random faggot". You're probably just saying that because Hawking is saying something you don't agree with, and you lack objectivity and critical thinking skills.

Him selling nuclear missiles to China and letting bin Laden go his what made him bad

His insights are on a subject he isn't an expert on. Why should I regard his opinions on murrican politics any higher than that of any other person?

Of course they do. People have a naive optimistic that being smart makes you not make mistakes.

Everyone's an idiot, it's just a matter of opinion on how much.

uhhh...

Send him to Saudi Arabia unguarded.

Muslims will literally rape and eat him.

Steven hawking is full of shit. he needs to stick to physics. his pilitics are fucked so he needs to stfu.

>Him selling nuclear missiles to China

lol. nice one.

Too young to remember i see

nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html

Because all knowledge is interconnected, and looking at things from different perspectives is one of the main things that yields new insight.

What you said is why a lot of people are starting to hate Mexicans. Why would you live in a country and fly another flag, it makes people very distrustful of you.

You aren't Mexican, and you know that, you're an American now and love this country. That's why you belong here user.

What would this fucking faggot know about the plight of the working man?

That's some mental gymnastics

Knowing how black holes work sure sheds some interesting light to american politics.

>he is a scientist

Exactly why I give zero fucks what his political opinions are. I am smarter than Stephen Hawkings at politics. So is the average Sup Forums user. Get over it.

>my knowledge on black holes suddenly gives me knowledge about politics

Just leaving this here...

he just sits in his wheelchair all day, never lifting a finger. what a lazy piece of shit

you said nuclear missiles. that article says communication satellite.

fill in the blanks.

Why would he know anything about politics? Everyone in his life treats him with reverence and pity, he doesn't know how actual society acts towards regular people, or what public school with illegals and gangs is like.

> caring about the opinions regarding a wall of a man who's utterly stumped by a set of stairs or a pothole.

I look forward to watching you beaners destroy yourselves after we wall you off.
Perhaps your own intellectuals can save you?

No it isn't, its obvious. This is something fundamental that our minds do all the time. I don't even know that much about Hawking, but I know he writes extensively about the nature of the universe and humanities relationship with it, in addition to his academic work as a physicist. His career has brought him all around the world, and into contact with a wide variety of people and cultures. Theres no reason why you would dismiss his insight out-of-hand "because he's a physicist" unless you're a fucking hack, lying to yourself to try and ignore opinions that undermine your beliefs. Hows that for mental gymnastics, retard?

The missiles he gave them can be equipped with nukes and can reach the west coast

>Knowing how black holes work

LOL
He just made reasonable theories but he has no actual fucking clue how they work.

The same guy that claimed Cern would cause black holes and destroy the world? Wow for a genius he sure seems to get alot of shit wrong. Just saying...

you are full of shit. have the last word, though. I'm done with you.

" Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle. "

What a bunch of intellectual cowards. Attempting to attack someones ethos regarding politics because they happen to be a physicist so you don't have to confront views which differ from your own quit being a bunch of pussies and admit you are being dishonest.

actually, YOURE opinion is worthless because you're just a 15 year old kid on a message board for weebs, while stephen hawking's opinion is valued enough to be featured regularly on major networks like CNN.

funny how that works, eh kiddo?

I assume that you also value the opinion of Kardashians this highly, seeing how they also get heavily featured in the media for being famous, no matter what dumb shit they may say.

Hawkin's opinions in politics have just as much merit as his opinions on music, sports, art and videogames, that is, fucking none.

Keep it up, guy. Post the pictures calling us sheep. Act like Trump supporters are all dumb. It's just this sort of extremism that puts people who were on the fence, on the side of Trump. Do you really think insulting people is the best way to get them to share "YOURE" opinion about a topic? If someone says something you don't agree with, do you always start with personal insults? Keep it up, it's been working so well thus far.

>confront views which differ from your own
why can't hawking confront OUR views :^)

Batman is a scientist

we're on Sup Forums, are you really trying to play the "high road" card? how new are you?

also, nice job pointing out typos, you mustve just finished basic grammar at school, i am sure you are looking forward to graduation in a few years as well.

hawking is world renowned as a genius, why would i value the opinions of a kardashian anywhere near on the same level as him?

THIS IS WHY EVERY OTHER SPANISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES HATE MEXICO. HOLY SHIT. LATER PEOPLE COMPARE THEM TO US FOR FUCKS SAKE.

who the fuck thought ''hey lets get stephen Hawking's opinion on this'' ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

The reason why you're ready to assume that because I defend Hawking's opinion as valuable because he is a highly educated scientist, I must also be ready to defend Kim Kardashian's opinion as valuable despite those two people having very little in common is because you're a cowardly little faggot who is willing to throw basic reasoning out the window just to avoid confronting something that might undermine your beliefs.

I mean seriously, what the fuck does Kim Kardashian's stupid ass have to do with Hawking? Like I said before, use your fucking brain dude.

You're not using that word right, beaner.

>I must also be ready to defend Kim

FUCKING KEK

I've been saying that Stephen Hawking is senile for years.

Not sure what you're asking here? Are you asking me why Hawking doesn't argue on Sup Forums? How the fuck should I know how he spends his time?

Oh yes. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically new and young too? Wow! I'm not going to tell you my age, or how long I've been here. Because I don't give a fuck about what you think. I've noticed that people who throw out the word "kid" a lot, tend to be around 18. Who did you vote for in the last cycle? How about the one before that? Or the one before that? I could tell you who I voted for.