Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe

>BERLIN: Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama said in an interview published that Europe has accepted "too many" refugees, and that they should eventually return to help rebuild their home countries.

>"When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering," said the Tibetan spiritual leader, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century.

>"A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now," he said, according to the German translation of the interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

>"Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country," he added with a laugh, the daily reported. "Germany is Germany.

>"There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult."

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/dalai-lama-eu-taking-many-migrants-germany-cannot-become-arab-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Thich Nhat Hanh - No Death, No Fear.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buddhism has to be the most rational religion.

Oh em gee what a Nadzee.

>Why don't you clean up our mess for us???

How long till the LIberals turn on him?

Buddhists are actually based. They will defend themselves if need be, the doctrine allows it.

And quotes like the above show you how attuned they are to reality. You said it best, fpbp.

>pic related

BRB converting to Buddhism

Praise Avalokiteshvara

Frankly think it is too passive to prevent degeneracy which should be a consideration for any religion. Main reason they hate Muslims so much is because they have to live in proximity to them, anywhere else and they would just become as cucked as Lutherans and Anglicans

Based mongol

>Dalai Lama is more redpilled than the """"Pope""""
Fuck, that's it, I'm a #BuddhaBarracuda now

He knows from experience as after China conquered Tibet they flooded the country with ethnic Chinese to replace the native Tibetans.

>based leader
>this means based religion

When will this meme end?

Daily reminder that liberals are radical christians in denial, and right-wing "christians" are people that believe Jesus only spoke in hyperbole and nothing he says is reliable

As soon as mainstream media can no longer hide this. Once it's all over social media and online forums we'll see a huge shift in leftist opinions on religions. Suddenly Buddhism will be bad and, because of the current pope, Catholicism will be good.

Do you have a source?

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/dalai-lama-eu-taking-many-migrants-germany-cannot-become-arab-country/

Fuck it I'm a LamaLazer now.

*tip fedora*

>Buddhism
>passive
Don't talk about things you know nothing about

Is Buddhism Indo-European?

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

>tfw leftists are near me

New thread? Sure.

CAN'T CRUCIFY THE DALAI

Obligatory Ashin Wirathu

>passive

CAN'T ALLAH THE DALAI LAMA

This.

Christians on pol are more like Roman pagans than say, the Amish.

He comes to Estonia like every three years. I guess he feels safe here without arabs and muslims.

Daily Reminder that Christianity is the only reason Jews control the West

> hehe good goyim, the meek will inherit the Earth, stop fighting for the glory of the empire and let the roman empire collapse XD

> hehehe good goyim xDD LOANS ARE SINFUL!! You dont wanna go to hell do you? Let me take care of the evil business of finances :^) Special interest today, only 35 % XD

> wh... what? Why have not our fake enemy Jesus come to destroy this planet yet? AGH!! DONT SAY THAT!! Christianity is real!! Keep being meek and cuckish!! What happens is that... Jesus can't come back until you give us back our country, okay? THAT IS IT!! GOOOD GOOOYIM!!

they still wont go back

GERMANY FOR THE GERMANS!!!!

wad a nadzzzi ;_;

*reported to Trudeau*

Nazi scum

>Is a religion originating in Northern India by a Hindu Indo European?

BASED DALAI LAMA TELLS IT LIKE IT IS ONCE AGAIN

CHINESE PIGS, TIBETAN BUDDHISM IS REAL BUDDHISM. DALAI LAMA IS THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF TIBET. IMPERIALISTS GO HOME

Dude, i like your thinking... *goes to jail*

> shoot back

he is literally the anti-Christ

>The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries
fucking this. I wouldn't mind taking in 100000 if I knew after a few years they'd go back where they came from. But they won't so fuck it.

It is, the monk we visited during our hs retreat years ago was the chillest guy ever.

>wir sind das volk

>hurr durr taxes are charity
no

based

Christian charity is just as damaging, and one of the sad reasons why niggers will become 40 % of population by 2100

we really should have destroyed Horsey and Latuff instead of Ben Garrison.

* of world population

>le hat joke

Well meme'd :-dD

Only leftists are allowed to represent germany after the holocaust. Never forget our never ending guilt and debt

I love dis ngga

Asians so smart

Horsey points out the convergence of leftism and christian dogma, so it is not bad

leftists hate being called out on being christians in denial

as for Latuff, he keeps jews on the edge about Israel

BASED

People who say refugees can go back once ISIS has been destroyed must take them for retards. Their countries won't be as good to live in as Europe for atleast 50 years aka their whole lifetime. Why would someone voluntarily go back when they can just not live in war-torn country and eventually take what's yours?

Can't Fatwa The Lama

> USA
> not an actor of chaos and jewish interests since 1913

Nice repeating digits

WE

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I am gonna just wait for him being called xenophobe, islamophobe, racist, sexist and stuff. It's gonna be ebin.

He isn't the pope, he have no power.
Therefore, leftist media won't talk about it.

Just thought it funny how its used by Pegida too and it was used by "pro-democracy" demonstrators in DDR. But yeah, Germans seem fucked in the head. My bro told me of a German colleague who told him about his camping trips in his teens. When they'd arrive at a camping area, first thing they'd do was lower the German flag and burn it.. and it was normal.

>Dalai Lama
>leader of Buddhism

>Buddhism
>religion

Fuck Christianity. I now #burnforbuddah.

What books do I read monkanons? I know you exist.

I'm going to order that shit tonight before I fall back into depressive complacency.

power of common sense

Vimilakirti Sutra, Lotus Sutra, Platform Sutra

> The Jewish War God is my only God, and if you deny him you are atheistic

top cuck

In the Buddha's Words and The Heart of the Buddha's Teachings are both great.

terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Thich Nhat Hanh - No Death, No Fear.pdf

He saw his own people becoming a minority in their own country, of course he don't like mass immigration.

>even the Dalai Lama thinks you're being a passive doormat

Thank God I'm American

>taxes are charity
Are you mentally retarded? Taking someone's money and redistributing it by force is not charity, the ones whose money is taken by threat of imprisonment are not doing good.

St. Paul tells us to obey the authorities and pay our taxes, which we do, but we do not gain also the benefit of calling ourselves charitable because some of those taxes go to food stamps. I do charity through my church, I am not selfish or stupid enough to call taxation charity, and someone who opposes certain often-exploited government programs is not in violation of some moral rule.

You should be ashamed for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing.

he is based but thats a general thought about it in east asia.

Gospel of Buddha if you haven't read it yet

Christian Charity is an even more destructive force, making the population of Africa balloon

as if that wasn't enough, they wanna make illegal the only eugenic program still in existence (abortion)

See, guys like this are the reason that many people like myself have no issues with Hindis, Sikhs, Buddhists, and other groups like that coming on in and joining us.

>The pope is an anti-European communist
>The Dalai Lama is a pro-European realist.
What a fucking world we live in boys. I don't care what you niggers think, but I'm glad I'm spending this never ending ride with you fuckers. I love you guys.

My favorite:

Smile at fear - by Chogyam Trungpa

Dalai Lama would vote for AFD confirmed.

Are Ashekanzi Jews even really Jews?
The DNA evidence seems to suggest that they descend from Sicilians.

Considering the history of Roman finance through the Publicans, it's not impossible that these were people who converted to avoid church bans on usury.

>What we know as Jews are actually Sicilians who have been fucking us over for 2,000 years

would be cool if AfD uses his quotes for some ad campaign

Merkel would likely arrest him tho

>with Hindis, Sikhs, Buddhists, and other groups like that coming on in and joining us.
it's also and mostly because they don't come en mass in our countries with numerous terrorist acts and ideology.

Based monk

They're actually 80% european and only 8% middle eastern. Jews have selectively bred with the smartest europeans over the centuries that's why they have high IQs.

Alright thanks, that'll keep me busy.

so many different choices... what would be the essential?

>Christianity is responsibly for African overpopulation
The Africans are responsible for their own problems. People do what they can to assist them, it's not the charitable ones' fault if their donations are spent foolishly.

And abortion is murder, doctors who perform abortions belong in prison, and will surely burn in hell if they don't repent. I don't care about your edgy teenager notions of eugenics.

>buddhism
>religion

> abortion is murder
> I wish the population of USA was 20 % black

for what purpose?

> Don't be too hasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom

Hinduism (which isn't Buddhism but the base of it) has its origins in the Synthesis of Indian cultures.

>> I wish the population of Europe was 20 % white
work like that too

>en mass

Even when they do, they all tend to become small business owners somehow.....

I kind of like that.

>There seems to be no nail salon here. I suppose I will start one.

>Why is there no dry cleaning store around? I will start one.

>There are not enough convenience stores here. I think I will slave away at a low wage job for several years to save what I need to buy some land and build one.

>Then actually builds the thing.

Seriously, it is like they all come here for the American Dream, and then actually legitimately find it, while others who have lived here for generations blame Whitey for their ills.

Why should I care at all about US population statistics?