Lets see how smart Sup Forums is

Lets see how smart Sup Forums is

4 and 4

IM trippin 4 sum reason, fuckin math not even once

1,of course,it's the first one

Explain

3 and 4, though I guess technically 3 would become full a tiny bit faster?
Also depends on how much water is coming out of the tap, if it's a whole lot, then it might be 1.

this you fools

3, but it will quickly level it's self out with 4

Water is not viscous enough to overcome the steep incline of the pipe to 4.

>inb4 shitstorm

i believe 3

3?

3 and 4 they're at the bottom and level with each other.
2 will never fill up unless there's a lid on 3 and 4, 1 will never fill up unless there's a lid on 2 3 and 4.

Є

None of them. They are only 2 dimensional and can't hold water.

3 starts filling first. Once 3 reaches the pipe height between 3 and 4, 3 stops filling and 4 starts filling. Once 4 reaches top of the pipe between 3 and 4, they start filling at the same rate. 3 and 4 fills up at the same time.

your all wrong and here is why

It is an invalid question to begin with, because you are missing one major aspect which is the flow rate.

Lets imagine the flow rate going into number 1 is higher then the rate its flowing out then 1 could fill up first

If you don't understand that then think about dumping a tonne of water into number 1 and then its full, Right ?
Exactly the question doesn't mention the flow rate vs the drain rate

depends on the flow rate fucktards

at least this guy knows

but assuming the flow rate is slower than the rate at which water will drain from 1,2 & 3, then 4 will fill up first. If not then 1.
Dumb question for dumb people, by dumb people.

u knew that the flow rate is assumed to be as slow as possible yet u still posted this

Obviously the flow rate and drain rate are the same

It depends on missing information. We don't know how fast the water is flowing from the tap.

The answer is 3 unless the water flow into 1 becomes faster than the pipe into two allows. If that is the case, 1 will overflow.

4 will never see a drop of water regardless.

>assume
>must be

>4 will never see a drop of water regardless.
Wrong. See trips confirmed

You fucking idiots. Look at where the pipe into 3 is. Gravity will not create enough pressure for the water to increase past the level of the pipe, so 3 will never fill. Nothing will ever get into 4 because of lack of pressure.

The answer is 2 you dumb fucks.

nah the Tap is on full 1 will fill up faster then it drains out.

/thread

the water pressure causes the water to rise precisely to the level at which the water is at in the previous box

I know you're trolling, but everyone here is obviously an underage retard.

None of them will ever fill, I'm turning the tap off you water wasting bastards

Assuming the rate of escape and the rate of entry are the same, 3/4 would fill up at the same time.

>Lets see how smart Sup Forums is
It depends of the volume of water that comes out of the faucet and how the diameter of the pipes and the volume of the containers are

How do i know?
I have an aquarium and this shit is common.

Eyyyyy my physics maaaan.
This right here

This is no measure of intelligence TBH

>It depends of the volume of water that comes out of the faucet and how the diameter of the pipes and the volume of the containers are

This! (Throughput/flow)
Assuming entry/ exit flows are at the point that it can escape accordingly,
In that order

I agree with this user

3 may fill 4 at some point, but after that, it has the advantage.

Unless 1 simply gets the benefit of being the first in line. Possible if thin pipes

Actually it is
>t. Worked with tanks for a year
However 3 will fill just before 4 unless of course water is just gushing out the faucet. In that case it's tank 1.

3 then 4, 2 and 1 will never fill.

the tops are open to the tanks so 2 and 1 will never fill.

Are you stupid, if water is just sliding out of the faucet faster than a lot from Andy Sixxs asshole down your throat then 1 will fill and overflow

>smart
>Sup Forums

my sides...

This depends on the value of full.

If you assume that by full, you mean filled to the very brim, then it will go like so:

Water flows into 1, then 2, then 3.

4 will never fill unless the other tanks were capped and watertight. It would be the last to fill in that situation.

3 should be the first to fill, due to the weight in the other two tank pushing the water down the piping and up past the entrance of the pipe for tank 3.

After this, neither tanks 1 or 2 could fill, as the water will flow out of 3 unless it is capped

no flow rate is given moron. it could just be a drip (like you).

clearly 1 and only 1

based on the picture the faucet is just dripping.

You said never like a retard, retard. Don't blame me for your faggotry.
Like above said no flow rate was given because OP is a faggot

nice

hmmm

ok now it would be 1 then 3 then 4

Assuming that there is equal flow between tanks and an unlimited water supply, 4 will overflow and the rest will never fill to the top. The water pressure from 1 will force water from 3 to 4.

4 and 3 at the same time

kek

>revealing you're a double nigger
M8 just stop posting

you cannot know how these tanks are organised in 3d.
also the water might just spill over the rim of 3

3. Didn't any of you grow up playing in lakes and rivers? Jeez.

fuck you try this

since these are communicating vessels, 3 will fill up to the height of the inlet of 4, then 4 fills up until same height, then 3 + 4 will fill up to full same time

They never get full, the liquid is vaporized before it even hits the first container...

it's clearly P

E first

K if slow A if fast

*F

*K

It should be G but it's so poorly drawn it's hard to tell if G even has a fucking open channel out of D.

*H

Both are just as retarded
Ding ding ding

Depends on the water flow from the tap. If 1 fills faster than the water can flow to 2 then 1 will fill (and over fill) first. If the water flow from 1 to 2 is faster than from the tap then 3 will fill the fastest.

if that is a whole in the bottom of d then g will fill up the fastest

none because It's a fucking 2d picture

was all me, still is F though

1 because my penis is in the outlet pipe.

good answer user

No. For K to fill first, the fluid would have to skip the output from C to D and proceed to the higher up output of C to J and everything downstream of that.

No f can only be full after L is full

F dude. no need for c to d
water fills J up to outlet to L, caus inlet of I is higher than that, then flows thorugh L to F until full

Follow the lowest routes down and out.

You reach a dead end at G first, and without requiring any other reservoirs to be full first.

There's no way of knowing for sure unless we have tank volumes and flow volumes and pipe diameters

t. process engineer

hahahahahha

depends on the rate of flowing water

all other answers are tards

You're missing that it's going from A, to B, to C, and filling C from the bottom up, and the very first outlet its reaching, is into D, which it will pursue before even reaching the higher up outlet on the other side into J.

See, now that's why no one likes engineers.

All will fill at the same time.

There’s some scientific law here whose name I can’t remember.

Well wow, no shit, thanks for that insight aspie. Assumptions are that you're not pumping 9000 gallons per second through a .5" pipe rupturing space-time.

Its a fuckin basic flow diagram. Jesus, do you really need extra guidance?

Law of Universal Fairness.

Way wrong

Pipefitter here. Google head pressure and fundamentals of liquid in tanks.

This

kek

>being this fucking retarded
Whats up my American friends? Gotta love your educational system

3 and 4 at the same time.