Which nation has committed arguably the worst war crimes yet has the most vocal amount of people who deny them?

Which nation has committed arguably the worst war crimes yet has the most vocal amount of people who deny them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America

America
Japan
Turkey

Turkey

Russia

Personally, I think Japan.

America

America.

You killed over 100 million natives.

The descendants of those natives live in Mexico but you're not letting them in to the lands of their forefathers.

Oh, and the UK

Nah, it was peace crimes, not war crimes

That's not how it worked

Don't make me shoot you

>helping poor people giving them free bread and honey like jesus did is considered war crime

woah

>the British, French, and Spanish empires are America
If you're going to meme about American war crimes at least do something that actually was committed by America like the hiring of ex Nazi doctors or the Japanese internment camps.

Winners don't commit war crimes

The USA, this is not even a question
Runner up
Turkey

Japan.

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional, if you ever find a Japanese poster its guaranteed they'll deny Japan did anything wrong in WW2.

Ukraine. Not in quality but quantity. Putinbots are shitheads, but Banderites are even worse. Google "Massacres of Poles in Volhynia".

Soviet Union (Russia)

Communist countries

t. Szymon Martsinkevich

Israel

Literally everybody else but Funland. We are cute and innocent.

Communists preform this weird type of double think where at one moment they'll deny their nations could ever commit a crime, and in the next say that anyone who disagrees with them should be put in a labor camp or lined up to a wall and shot.

>we are cute and innocent
Why is it that on Sup Forums people who say this nearly always turn out to be either lewd, weird, or insane.

>tfw your country hasn't been posted yet

On your conscience.

I am weird and insane.

That is a nazi commie propaganda made by jews, Finland is a nation of selfless and heroic saints..

That's because there are no Germans left to deny war crimes, only Muslims.

Those "massacres" of Poles were 100% just.

Japan-ww2
Turkey-ww2
Poland-ww2
Italy-ww2
Russia-ww2
US-Vietnam, Middle east

>the most vocal amount of people who deny them
Arguably not, most importantly because you get jailed for voicing that here

A lot of the denial comes from abroad

>Finland is a nation of selfless and heroic saints..

My Karelian great grandfather, who survived in one of these camps, would not agree with this.

He's meming Ivan. Was the "nazi commie propaganda by the jews" not obvious?

>t. Jamal-Ahmet Rodrigez

This guy gets it.

>Was the "nazi commie propaganda by the jews" not obvious?
B-b-but nazi commie propaganda by the jews is true -_-

Stop lying and sullying our great international reputation.

Are you ukie? So it is just to impale babies on fences?

I actually have Ukrainian ancestry. I just don't buy into war criminal worship.

America

Anericas genocide of natives abd enslavement of black akso murders and incasion in vietnam afghanistan iraq korea and 2 nukes in japan

>America

You have to say USA fucking traitor

UK
Russia
Germany
Turkey
Japan
USA
Belgium

USA

definitely the US. no other nations even come close

Germany doesn't deny though

we werent even in ww2

Chinks and Japs

Name one war crime the US has committed.

Japan
America
Turkey
Israel
China

Guantanamo Bay

China committed no war crimes

Le Manifest destiny
Afghan and Iraqi war
American Spanish war
Hiroshima Nagasaki
Creation of Banana republics
Boxer rebellion (Though others participated)
Vietnam war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

take your time. i'm not even saying you can't shouldn't commit war crime. you are the arguably the most powerful nation in the world. you can do whatever the fuck you want and honestly nobody can stop you. just stop being a fucking hypocrite about it

Why are you doing this?
You actually made me mad because I thought for a second that you were serious.

The Boxers needed to die

man, you actually nuked your opponent

You didn't commit the most or the worst war crimes. But your entire population is brainwashed to think America can't do no wrong, absolutely everything you did is justified for one or another dumb reason.

Only Turks and Israelis get on this level of delusion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

Turkey, Japan don't know the third.

Yea, nuking your opponent is analogous to brain damaging your opponent in a fist fight.

It doesn't happen a lot, but it happens.

The Mỹ Lai Massacre was the Vietnam War mass killing of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968. It was committed by U.S. Army soldiers from Company C, 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade, 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division. Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated.[2][3] Twenty-six soldiers were charged with criminal offenses, but only Lieutenant William Calley Jr., a platoon leader in C Company, was convicted. Found guilty of killing 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but served only three and a half years under house arrest.

>Turkey
>Sup Forums suddenly considers expelling traitors from your empire a war crime
whew

1) America
2) Israel
3) Turkey

Iraq, Vietnam, South America. Canada etc

Hands down the USA

Not really a 'war crime' but the US did some pretty fucked up domestic experiments during the last century

Turkey.

Even the most liberal, westernizefd and assimilated Turk will deny Turkey's war crimes.

Don't believe me? Well, even someone like the uber-liberal Cenk Uygur is denying the Armenian genocide.

This